Part 22

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current subbies for reading  my humble story.

To those to commented, you made me a happy person. Thanks for taking time to comment. 

This chapter is dedicated to fangirlz02 since she wanted our Tabi to strip. My apologies since i can't find any image of gif of Tabi stripping to be added to this chapter. I'm also sorry if this update is not satisfactory..

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Dara POV

“You know Seunghyun, those who attended that event all agreed you have a y body. They would not hesitate to call you back. And you know what Seunghyun. I agree with them. You look damn hot.” Seriously brain? I focused hard to stop talking to prevent anymore weird sentences coming out of my mouth. Now he will think I’m a ert and will ask me to get out of his room.

I heard footsteps walking nearer to the bed and I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to sleep. I open my eyes slightly to peep and I saw Seunghyun stand beside the bed while scratching his head. “Don’t pretend to be sleeping Dara. I know you are not asleep. Are you feeling shy after what you said? I didn’t know you like me enough to praise my damn hot body. I’m guessing you have fallen in love with me right?” I heard Seunghyun laugh out loudly and I attempted to sit up and argue back but the headache forced me to lie back down.

 

Seunghyun POV

Somehow hearing her say that I have a hot body makes me feel playful and anyways I’m not sure if there will be another time to tease Dara like this so I decided to with a mini striptease. “Dara-ah, open your eyes for awhile can you. I wanted to show you something.” When she opened her eyes, I put my hands on my shirt collar and just pull my shirt up. When my shirt is off, I notice that Dara didn’t even look away. I guess I have to continue with the striptease. I threw the shirt towards Dara and it landed near her. I saw her smirk and I continue to slowly remove my belt. Her eyes bulged and her face started to have different shade of red. I slowly remove the belt and throw it on the floor as I slowly walked towards the bed. As I reached the foot of the bed, I opened the button of my jeans and I bend down on the bed and started to crawl towards her. “Dara-ah, are you enjoying the show right now? Is my body still hot?” I asked with my low bedroom voice and she pulled up the blanket to cover her head.

“Seunghyun-ah, I thought you said you wanted to take a shower? I think I’m going to rest now and sleep. Where are you sleeping?” I barely understand her question that is being muffled by the blanket. “Dara, this is my room so I’m sleeping here on this bed next to you.” She quickly pull the blanket down and stare at me. “What! Ne.. Ne.. Next to me? Here? On this bed?” She stutter and I just nod.

 

“Ca.. Ca.. Can’t you bunk in with Daesung for tonight only. I’m a violent sleeper and I’m afraid I might hurt you. Since I’m sleeping over tonight, can you please bunk in with Daesung? Pwease?” She panicked and continue to stutter. I  laugh and her hair “Okay okay I’m just kidding. I’ll bunk in with Daesung tonight. Now stop talking. You had too much to drink so just go back to sleep and I promise when you wake up later in the morning, everything will be better.” I reassured her before walking out of the room and head for the shower.

After the shower, I decided to take a last look at Dara and I found her deep in sleep. I walked in and pulled up the blanket to cover her properly and I saw Dara smile and turn on her side. As I walked out, I hear she said “Thanks Seunghyun-ah. Have a sweet dream.” I had this huge smile on my face as I close the door.