Part 12

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: azir0211  for reading my story. 

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

 

“Errr… I hate to spoilt this touching moment but I have an important announcement to make. There is a company which is interested in doing a documentary about the chimps here and our wildlife planning for them. They will be here tomorrow with the details. What do both of you think about this? Should be proceed with it? Gummy keeps looking at Dara and Seunghyun while talking, seeking out their reaction.

 

Both Seunghyun and Dara not sure what to feel about the meeting tomorrow. Here they have the new addition and is definitely not ready. But Seunghyun knew with this project, the money will sure come in handy for the Sanctuary. And he also knew what Gummy thinks about this and appreciates that she asked them both first before agreeing.

 

“Actually I don’t mind it. I’m sure it will a fun project. But lets inform them in advance that the new chimp will not be included. Can you ensure that Gummy?” Seunghyun spoke while looking at the new chimp. Meanwhile Dara just nodded her head absent-mindedly while staring into space.  “Okay, so we’ll see what they are offering and we’ll decide later on.” Gummy said before leaving the office. Dara just looked at Seunghyun in dazed and frozen in place. “Dara-ah, are you okay? Dara? Dara?” Seunghyun called out to Dara but there is no reaction from her. Seunghyun walked up to Dara and shook her shoulder and suddenly Dara just scream “Oppa Saranghae!!” out of shock. Seunghyun looked at Dara and just burst out laughing while rolling on the floor unable to hold back his laughter. Dara who realized what she said blushed hard and ran out of the room.

 

Dara POV

“Pabo! Pabo!” I scoldedmyself once i managed to locked the toilet door. I looked at the mirror and keep hitting my forehead with my palm. Why on earth did I say that? I didn’t even realized I was spacing out. “Aish! Now he is just going to keep on teasing me.. Arghhh!!!” I keep banging my head.. I am so dead..