Part 10

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: baby_frey corea18amen chunghee17 koolangelz gonnabeloud and weelowee for reading my story. 

To bratty21 , BIGBANGTabiVIP , mlisa89 and maria4smith thanks for the comments and ideas. I will try to add your ideas in the story. 

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

 

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

Not forgetting have a Happy 2014 to everybody

**********************************************************************************************************

Dara POV

I can’t believe the nerve of Seunghyun to tease me infront of Gummy. But I’ll never admit I was staring at Seunghyun to both Gummy and Seunghyun. Never. I quickly went back to my office to prevent any more teasing from them. After a while I’m debating if I should go and check on the new chimp. I felt like I should stay to monitor the new chimp condition so I quickly finished up most of the work that needs to be done and proceed to the room where the isolation enclosure is.

 

When I reached the room, I didn’t see Seunghyun so I took three blanket from the nearby closet and lay one infront of the enclosure. One I make it as a pillow while the other one I’ll use to cover me. Soon I noticed Seunghyun walking in with a coffee jug. He was surprised to see me. “Dara, it’s late. Why are you still here? Don’t worry I’ll look after it and will update you if there is any changes. Go back home.” Seunghyun asked while walking back to his makeshift office. I keep looking at the sleeping chimp and reply him “It’s okay Seunghyun ah. I’ll accompany you to look after the new chimp. I feel better sitting here. Just continue with your work.”

 

 

Seunghyun POV

I pour Dara a cup of coffee and pass it to her. She took the glass from me with a smile and I felt my heart beat faster. I decided to do some work then accompany her. Maybe I can use this opportunity to get to know her better. Once in a while I would glance over and take a look at Dara. I was surprised to see it’s 1.30am when I look up to take a look at Dara and found her sleeping in front of the enclosure. But I was more surprised to notice that the chimp had moved from his previous sleeping position and now the chimp is completely covered with the blanket.  There are some fruits that are half-eaten next to the chimp. I save my work on the laptop and walked to the enclosure.

 

I was too excited at the chimp progress that I didn’t Dara’s leg and ended up falling on Dara. What’s worst was our lips met and I felt her soft and warm lips. I saw Dara’s eyes shot open in shock. We stayed that way for a while before she scream and pushed me away making my head hit the enclosure with a loud thud. I heard Dara gasp while I clutched my head in pain. She hold my head and hug it. “Omo Seunghyun, chincha mianhe. I pushed you too hard until you hurt your head. I didn’t meant it, just that I reacted that way due to shock.”

 

I just had to smile when I heard it. I was the one to apologize for falling on her and accidentally kissing her but here she is holding my head and apologizing. It felt nice to be hugged by her so I pretended that I my head hurts very badly so that she can hug me a bit longer. After a while I scooted away from her. “Kwenchana Dara, it’s not that painful. See I’m okay.”

 

“Are you sure Seunghyun? To play safe, let’s see a doctor later to get your head checked. I’m really worried.” Dara looked at me with a worried look on her face and I felt bad lying to her. “I’m really okay Dara. There is no need to see a doctor. See, there is no bump or blood anywhere. Don’t worry it’s not your fault. It’s an accident. I’m the one who is supposed to apologize to you for falling on you… and… accidently… kissing… you..”  I said to her while looking at the floor and almost whispering the last few words. I’m not sure if she heard the last whispered word but when I look at her face it’s was tomato-red. She flustered and looked away quickly. Then she stood up and almost sprinted out of the room.

 

After she left the room, I facepalm myself and bang my head against the enclosure while scolding myself “What a babo you are Seunghyun. How can you be so careless? What if she complained to Gummy about receiving ual harassment from you? You are so dead Seunghyun-ah. Arghhh!!!” I banged my forehead even harder on the enclosure and was surprised to feel my forehead hitting something soft. Turns out Dara had place her hand on the enclosure preventing my forehead from hitting the enclosure.

 

Stop it Seunghyun. Don’t blame yourself. I’m sure you don’t to fall on me right? And I won’t say anything to Gummy because I know it’s an accident. About the accidental kiss, well.. it has already happen so we can’t do anything about it.” Dara hold my shoulder and convinced me that she is not angry about the accident.