Part 17

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: 04jyj2ne1 and garfield for reading  my story. 

Also thanks to darabbit24 for upvoting my story.

Although i'm sad that i lost a few subbies, i thankful most of you stayed and read my humble story. 

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun POV

I.KISSED.DARA!!!! Oh brain, what are you thinking! But then again I’m glad I did it for I can see her blushing hard. “Dara-ah, is the floor is more interesting then me? Why are you keep looking down?” I decided to more.

 

“Seunghyun-ah stop teasing me! By the way let’s return back to the restaurant. I need to return back the delivery bicycle.” Dara inform me while walking towards the bicycle and picking it up. “Are you going to cycle back to the restaurant?” I asked her before she get on the bicycle. I rubbed my face with both my hands when she nodded. “Dara-ah, the restaurant is a long way back. I’ll hook the bike to the back of my car and we will ride my car back. Then we will drive back to the Sanctuary.”

 

*** Back At The Sanctuary ***

 

Sengri POV

I wasn’t happy to get this job. I mean it’s a boring job filming about a sanctuary and its chimpanzees. Who would want to watch the documentary but I accept since they are paying a fortune for this job. I would be an idiot to refuse this offer.

 

Honestly I wasn’t expecting much when I arrived at the filming venue but I’m surprised to see a beauty waiting for my arrivals. She had this beautiful smile and I can’t take my eyes off her. Later on I found out she is the second in-charge here and that she is my noona. But I guess if in love age wont matter right? Right? Kekeke.. that is if she is not attached and don’t mind dating younger guys.

I’m so confident I’m able to attract her with my charms. Who knows I might even able to make her call me oppa. I’ll use this next few days to catch her attention.

 

We were having so much fun getting to know each other in the meeting room when the door open and I shivered as I felt a sudden dark aura in the room. I turn to see a gloomy man entered the room and Gummy noona introduced the man as Choi Seunghyun. He kept staring at me with his dark eyes. I decided to walk approach him and be friendly.

“Ah! So you are Seunghyun hyung! I’m so happy to meet you hyung! Lets work happily together okay hyung!” He gripped my hand real hard and I swallowed my saliva and walked back to the two noonas. I pretended my hand didn’t hurt from his death grip and showed the noonas my charismatic smile and my aegyo. “Dara nooona! Gummy nooona! Have you both taken your breakfast? Shall we go for breakfast first before we start the meeting? I’m so hungry right now noona-ah” 

 

Dara noona stand up from her seat and walked towards me. Once she reached me, she pinched my cheeks and smile. “Aigoo, you are such a cutie. Since you have not taken your breakfast, let’s go for breakfast first okay. Are you okay with this Gummy and Seunghyun?” She then looked at Gummy noona and that Seunghyun guy. I saw he clenched his fist and looked at me as if he wanted to hit me.

 

To safe myself for being killed, I walked in between Dara noon and Gummy noona and link my arms with their. I prayed hard I won’t get killed today. I wondered who is tthat guy really and why is he so affected when I get close to Dara noona?