Chapter 2

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“So, this is their house?” I asked my driver when we arrived in front of my parent’s mansion gate. I looked at the house before I opened the door and stepped outside the car. “Big.” I peeked my head into the car again. “Take out all of my bags. And don’t show up in front me. You can guard me but stay your distance from me. I just don’t want any extra attention here.”

After they took my bags out of the car, they leave immediately just like what I wants them to do. I pulled my luggage; two of them to the gate before I greeted the guard there.

“I’m sorry, is this Xi Xiao Zhao house?” I asked politely before he nodded at me. “I’m their second son and I just arrive here. So, do you need to inform somebody about my arrival?” I smiled at him as he called someone using the phone. He took about 1 minutes before he walked towards me again.

“Are you Oh Sehun?” I nodded at him slowly. “Mrs. Xi is waiting for you inside the house. Please come in.” I bowed and smiled at him before I walked through the now-open gate. Well, the house is quite big and stylish. This is the first time I come to this house and I’m quite impressed by the huge house or should I call mansion located in front of me now.

I smiled brightly to the figure who stood in front of the house door, my mother. She waved at me as I walked faster to her with my luggages.

“Waa, you’ve grown up now. Last time I saw you, you were still a kid.” My mother ruffled my hair as I bowed slightly at her.

“Of course, it’s like 6 years already.” I chuckled at her causing her to laugh at me. She dragged me into the house as the maids took my luggages in. My eyes wandered around the house hoping to see my twin, but no sign of him at all. “Where’s Luhan hyung?”

“Luhan?! You won’t see him around this house before the night fall because he won’t come back home before 10. He’s quite busy with the outside world. You know, it’s your brother.” My mother sighed as she leaded me to upstairs.

“This is your room. Your father design everything in this room special for you, Sehun.” My mother gestured me to the door that have my name on it. I opened the door only to see a very stylish room and a big one. I gaped because everything in the room was very similar to my personalities.

“Nice room, thank you. I’m sure I’ll be happy in this room.” I thanks my mother who smiled sweetly at me.

“Anyway, Sehun. Your father and I will not be here in this two months. We got to go to UK because of your father work. So, you’ll be staying at this house with your twin. And we’ll be on flight to UK tonight.” My mother told me as I nodded at her slowly.

At night, in front of the house,

“Sehun, take care of yourself. I’m sorry that we can’t spend more time when you’re around. We’re very sorry.” My father told me as he hugged me before they leave to UK.

“It’s okay, dad. I can manage myself.” I smiled to them.

“I’m sure you can and I believe in you. But, I don’t really trust your twin because he really loves to enjoy in his life. One more thing, never hide anything from your grandparents. If you’re feeling not well, please go to the hospital immediately. We don’t want anything to happen to you while we’re gone. And we’re hope that you can tell Luhan the truth about your health.” My mother said as I lowered my head and nodded at her statements. “There he is, your beloved twin.” My mother pointed to the car which drove into the house compound and stopped in front of the house.

“Hey, mom, dad. Where are you going?” Luhan asked as he noticed the luggage that was being put into the car. He didn’t notice me as I stood behing our father.

“Luhan, meet your twin.” My father gestured at me as Luhan looked at me immediately with unpleasant look. I guess he really hates me.

“When did you arrive?” He asked coldly to me.

“This evening.” I answered as I lowered my head and avoid eye contact to my twin since he’s been glaring at me.

“Luhan, be nice to your twin. He’s going to stay with us from now on. Your mom and I have some stuff to deal with at UK so you need to take care of Sehun just like how your grandparents do it.” My father said to Luhan who still glaring at me.

“It’s not like he’s gonna die soon. I don’t want to be his babysitter.” Luhan glared at me again before he walked into the house ignoring our parents and me.

“I’m sorry for his behaviour, Sehun. I guess we’ve failed to be a good parents at all.” My mother sighed as she looked at Luhan who leave us alone.

“It’s okay, mom. You should go now, otherwise you might miss the flight.” I joked.

“Of course, my dear. Take care of yourself and try to change your twin.” My mother chuckled at me before she hugged me and got into the car.

I saw the car leave the house compound with a weak smile. I guess I need to be a stonger person to face my twin alone. I took a deep breath before I stepped into the house again. I gulped when I saw Luhan hyung was sitting in the living room. I walked closer to him and when I wanted to sat on the couch, he said something causing me to stop immediately.

“Get out of this house, now!”


Okay, I need an explaination to do.

If you notice in this chapter, Sehun's father is Xi Xiao Zhao while Sehun's name is Oh Sehun. Okay, it's like this. Sehun was born with the surname Xi, but when his grandparents took him and take care of him, they change it into their surname which is Oh. So, Sehun grow with the name Oh Sehun instead of Xi Sehun (Which sounds very weird). But, Luhan still with his family name, Xi Luhan.