Chapter 21

Last Wish

Sehun POV

I opened my eyes slowly and what greets me in the first place, white ceilings. And smell of medicine. What could it be? Other than hospital.

“Sehun?” Someone beside me called my name causing me to look at the person. Well, it’s no other than my beloved Haeri.

“Haeri? What are you doing here?” I asked her as I stared at her.

“You called me yesterday, remember?”

“Oo, ya. I called you. How long did I pass out now?” I asked her as I sat up.

“Almost 21 hours.” She answered as she stood from her seat and walked to the window. She slid opened the curtains and let the sunlight entered the room.

“You don’t leave this room when I pass out, am I right?” I asked her with a smile.

“Of course. You think that I will leave my fiancé alone? NO!” She smirked. I looked around the room and what shocked me; Luhan hyung was there on the bed beside me.

“What is he doing here?” I gasped.

“Well, he donates his bone marrow for you.” Haeri answered as I gaped.

“He does that for me?” I frowned.

“Yes, Sehun.”

“And that’s mean, he knows everything.” I muttered as I gulped. “I don’t want this to happen. I don’t want his help.”

“You’re not the one who decides what I want to do, Oh Sehun.” A voice cut me and I knew it does belong to Luhan hyung. I turned my head to Luhan hyung who rubbed his eyes to get a better sight.

“Hyung?!” I gulped. “Why did you do this for me? You hate me, didn’t you?”

“Sehun, I don’t hate you. I just…” Luhan hyung sighed.

“What, hyung?! Just WHAT?!” I snapped as my tears escaped my eyes.

“I think I need to go. I’ll visit again.” Haeri said word by word as she grabbed her bag and stormed out the room.

“Just admit it, you hate me. It’s not that hard. I’m used to it by now.” I lowered my head as I heard Luhan hyung get off the bed and walked towards me.

“Sehun, I’m sorry for everything.” Luhan hyung sat next to me.

“No.” I cut him as I looked at him. “You not the one who should apologize. It’s me; I was the one who started everything. I was the one who stole everything from you. I shouldn’t be born into this world. Why did you save me? I should have died, so I won’t burden you guys anymore.” To my surprise, Luhan hyung hugged me causing me to gape.

“No, Sehun. You are not a burden to us. You’re my twin, please don’t say something like this. I don’t like it.” Luhan hyung whispered to me.

“No, hyung. I will fulfill my promise to you. I will go from your life forever.” I broke the hug and get off the bed.

Suddenly, my legs weaken causing me to drop at the floor. I heard Luhan hyung ran to me just before I lose consciousness.

Luhan POV

“DOCTOR! HELP!” I yelled as I looked at the unconscious body in front of me. “NURSE!”

The door barged opened and few doctors and nurses ran into the room. They picked Sehun up and put his on the bed before they started to check him.

After a few minutes,

“How is he?” I asked the doctor.

“He’s fine. He just need more rest. The good news is your bone marrow works fine with him. So, he will recover soon but he still needs his medicine to help him and he can’t do any sports yet. He needs more time to fully recover.” The doctor explained to me.

“Thank you for everything, doctor. One more thing, when can I discharge?” I asked him with a smile.

“You can discharge today but you need to rest. If you feel any pain, just come to the hospital. But, your twin needs to spend more time here. He only can discharge tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.”

“Thank you.” I bowed at him before he exited the room. I walked to the wardrobe which stood at the corner at the room. I opened the door and I shocked that some of the clothes in the wardrobe were mine. Maybe my mum sent them to the hospital for me.

I took a pair of t-shirt and a white long pant. I walked to the bathroom and entered the bathroom. I took a short shower because I can’t stand for a long time since my back still hurt from the operation yesterday.

I wore the new pair of clothing before I exited the bathroom. I packed my clothes into the bag which I knew belongs to me. I dialed someone’s number using my phone.

“Mum, can you fetch me at the hospital?” I asked my mum through the phone.

“Of course, dear. How is Sehun? I’m about to visit you two this morning with your grandparents.”

“He’s fine. Well, he faints again just now but the doctor said he’ll be fine. He just need more rest.”

“I’m glad both of you are fine. Last night when I visit you, both of you still haven’t awake. A girl named Haeri and all of your friends were patiently waiting for you. You guys were lucky to have them as your friend.”

“I know, mum. But, can you bring some real food to the hospital because I’m sure Sehun don’t like the hospital food. It’s .”

“Of course, dear. We’ll be there.

“Thank you, mum.” I said to my mum before I ended the call. Suddenly, the door barged opened and 10 boys walked in.

“Hey, guys.” I greeted them as they gave me a smile.

“Luhan, how are you?” Suho hyung walked to me and hugged me.

“I’m fine, of course.” I smiled at him as he broke the hug. But, another figure ran to me and hugged me. “YAH, KAI! What’s wrong with you?”

“I just miss our maknae.” He ruffled my hair as he stops hugging me in his firm hug.

“Whatever!” I rolled my eyes at him as I sat on the bed.

“The doctor already discharges you?” Kris hyung asked me.

“Yupe. But, Sehun needs to spend one more day here.” I nodded and looked at Sehun.

“He hasn’t waked up yet?” Suho hyung pointed at Sehun.

“He did. It’s just he faint again this morning. But, the doctor said he’s fine. He just need more rest.” I explained.

“Luhan, this is for you.” Suho hyung threw something to me and luckily, I caught it on time. “Car keys?”

“I promised to buy you a new car last night, remember?” He smirked as I sighed.

“You know what, I didn’t really take it to my mind about that deal. You don’t have to buy me a car just for this. I did this for my twin.” I smiled at him.

“Just take it. The car is cool.” Kai interrupted.

“I buy two of them, just for you two. I won’t break my promise, so take it.” Suho hyung winked at me.

“What about we go to our usual restaurant and have some delicious lunch? My treats.” D.O hyung offered as he raised his eyebrows at us.

“Of course it’s your treats. The restaurant is yours’.” Suho hyung shook his head and chuckled. “Sehun is not awake yet, so let’s go. We’ll visit him again later.”

“Let’s go.” D.O hyung wrapped his arms around me and dragged me with him. I was about to take my bag on the bed when Kris hyung grabbed it from me. I gave him a small smile as he just nodded at me.

I’ll visit you again, my twin.

I took a last glance at Sehun before I exited the room.


How was it??? It's not the end yet, don't worry.