Chapter 11

Last Wish

Luhan POV

“Yah-Kai? Are you sure this is his house?” I asked Kai who stood next to me. Some of us gaped at the very huge mansion in front of us.

“Of course, I’ve been here before.” Kai shrugged as he walked to the front gates of the mansion compound. He greeted the guards with a very warm smile. Amazingly, the guard does know him.

“Hey, hyung.” Kai greeted one of the guards who fetch Sehun earlier.

“Eyy, Kai. What are you doing here? You want to meet Sehun?”

“Yupe. Is he around?”

“Yes. Just go to his room. You know where, right Kai?” He joked causing Kai to smirk at him leaving all of us dumbfounded.

“Of course, hyung. See you later.” Kai bowed at the man causing all of us bowed at him politely before we walked into the mansion compound.

“Kai, seriously? That is far.” Baekhyun hyung sighed when we entered the gate. The distance between the gate and the mansion is about 1 kilometer away.

“Yah-hyung. Cheer up, enjoy the night.” Kai smiled brightly as he dragged Baekhyun hyung to walk beside him. We walked to the mansion silently because all of us already exhausted. Well, except for Kai who seemed to be very energetic today.

Kai leaded us to the main door of the house and entered it without hesitation. He turned around to us when he noticed us stopped in front of the door.

“What’s wrong?” He asked with a blank face.

“Is it okay we enter someone’s house without permission like this?” Suho hyung asked.

“It’s fine. Sehun will not be able to greet us now because he’s sleeping in his room.” Kai rolled his eyes as he dragged Suho hyung to follow him. All of us just sighed when we followed him into the mansion.

“Eyy, Kai-ssi?” I turned to my left and saw a woman greeted Kai.

“Ahh-noona. We come here to visit Sehun. And Kanghyuk hyung said he’s in his room.” Kai replied with a smile.

“Oh, do you wish to have dinner here? Because I’m going to cook after this.” She offered as Kai’s face brightens.

“Of course, noona. So, how’s Sehun?”

“He’s fine. Just go to his room.” She smiled at us as we bowed at her before walked upstairs. Kai walked in front of us as he knew where Sehun’s room is.

“Sehun?” Kai knocked at Sehun’s room door but we didn’t get any replied from Sehun. So, Kai opened the door slowly, only to reveal a sleeping figure on the bed. I unconsciously smiled at the view of my twin sleeping peacefully. His face seemed very pure and innocence. But, I don’t know why I hate him so much?

“He’s sleeping.”

“I’ve got an idea.” Kai smirked as he walked closer to the bed.

Sehun POV

I heard some noises in my room but I didn’t care to open my eyes because I still want to enjoy my beauty sleep. But, when someone jumped into my bed, I jerked awake with a yelp. I looked at the person with wide but sleepy eyes.

“HYUNG?!” I stared at Kai hyung. “What are you doing here?”

“Yah-Oh Sehun, don’t you like me here? If not, I leave.” He got off the bed with a sulking face.

“Hyung! I’m sorry. I’m just shock.” I tried to coax him and stopped him from leaving my room. But, when I looked to my door direction, I saw all of my new friends stood there awkwardly. “What are you doing there? Come in.”

“Oh, okay.” Kris hyung smiled at me as he and the others walked into my room. But, they still stood awkwardly.

“Guys. Seriously, there are couches in the room and plenty of chairs, just enjoy yourself. Don’t stand there awkwardly.” Kai hyung rolled his eyes at them as he sat on my bed. I smiled at him as he high-5 me.

“You’re clever, hyung.” I praised him as he winked at me. I just chuckled at him as I sat properly on my bed.

“How’s your leg?” I looked up to the voice and I gaped because it was Luhan hyung.

“It’s fine, h-hyung.” I stuttered as he gave me a small smile. Unfortunately, the smile just stays for a few seconds.

“You left your phone in my car earlier.” He handed me my phone. Well, I don’t know that my phone was slipped from my pocket until he gave me the phone.

“Thanks.” I thanked him as I lowered my head because he’s been staring at me. I gulped when he sat next to me and moved his face closer to me.

“Our mum called earlier.” He whispered straight to my ears causing me to shiver at the coldness in his voice. “You lied to her.” I gulped as he stood and walked to his friends who were watching the television.

“What did he say to you?” I turned to look at Kai hyung who stared at me. I didn’t know how to answer him causing me to stare blankly at him. “Yah, Luhan?! What did you do to my dongsaeng?!”

“Yah, I’m your dongsaeng too!” Luhan hyung snapped at Kai hyung.

“Eyy, are you sick? I think you should go to the hospital.” Kai hyung joked at Luhan hyung who currently glaring at him. Kai hyung looked away from Luhan hyung and chuckled slowly.

“I love to see him annoy like that.” Kai hyung whispered at me causing me to smile at him.


Well, this chapter seem a bit boring but I promised I will do better for the next chapter...