Chapter 10

Last Wish

Luhan POV

“Hello. Sehun?” My mum asked through the line.

“Mum, I’m not Sehun. It’s me, Luhan.” I answered slowly.

“Ah, Luhan. Where’s your brother? And why is his phone with you?”

“Hurmm, he’s in his room. He left his phone in the living room, that’s why.”

“If that so, can you give the phone to him?” Oh my god, I’m doom. I gulped and think for a while before I answered.

“He’s in the shower.” I hoped she believe it.

“Oh, really? I just call him later, then.” I sighed in relief. “How was your relationship with your brother?”

“G-good.” I stuttered.

“Okay, then. Sehun always said that you treat him well. I hope that it’s true, Luhan.”

“O-of course, mum.” Oh my god, why am I keep on stuttering? My mum will notice it if it keeps going on.

“Luhan, treat him well. We don’t know how much time is left for us to… Never mind. Just treat him well.” I can hear my mum’s voice cracked at the end of the line.

“Mum, are you crying?” I asked slowly.

“Of course not, my dear. Remember, treat him well.”

“Why do you keep on saying that? It’s not like he’s going to die soon.” I rolled my eyes because I hate the extra attention my mum gave to my twin. Why is everybody keep on choosing his side? I hate it.

“We don’t know what will happen in the future, Luhan. Don’t wait until you regret it.” Me?! Regret?! NEVER!

“Of course, mum. Besides, he’s my twin and my only sibling.” I said with annoyance in my heart.

“Luhan, I need to go. I’ll call both of you later, okay?”

“Of course, mum. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye, son. Behave yourself.”

“Sure, mum. Bye.” I chuckled slowly as I ended the call.

Well, that was weird. Why does she keep on saying that I must treat him well? It’s not like he’s gonna DIE soon. For sure, I’m not gonna treat him well. I hate him; I will never forget what he did to me before.

My tears escaped my eyes as I remembered what happen to me last few years. It was his fault that my parents always love him more than me. I can’t understand why they always praised Sehun for anything he did. I’m handsome than him, talented than him, and totally clever than him, what else they want from me? I’m always better than him.

“I hope you never exist in my live, Xi Sehun.” I whispered to myself as my tears kept flowing from my eyes. I wiped the tears on my face as I slipped the phone in my pocket and went to my room.

At night,

I just finished taking shower and I wanted to have some rest. I took the remote control on my bed and the television in my room. When I sat on the couch, I noticed Sehun’s phone on the table. I took my phone which was beside his phone. I dialed someone’s number using my phone.

“Yah-Kai.”

“Yes, Luuuhaann??” He sang causing me to roll my eyes.

“Kai, you know where is Sehun’s house, right?”

“Why?! You want to visit him, do you?” He asked with an annoying tone. Well, I hate someone who asked too much questions.

“He left his phone in my car earlier. So, I want to give him his phone back.”

“Ahh, that’s why he didn’t reply my text earlier. I want to hang out with him tonight, but he didn’t reply. So, I guess he didn’t like the idea.” Kai kept on babbling non-sense things as I rolled my eyes at him.

“His phone is with me. How can he reply to you?!” I snapped at him.

“Ahh, right. Sorry.” He chuckled. “Go to my house, I’ll bring you to his house.”

“Yah, your house is too far. Just give me his address, I can go on my own.”

“His house is more far than mine. And we are in the same neighborhood. So, you’re going to pass by my house first before you go to his house.”

“He lives in the same neighborhood as you?” I gaped. Well, that’s unbelievable. First, private driver and luxurious car. Now, living at the neighborhood where only super-rich people can afford?! Damn, I don’t understand a thing.

“Yupe. Just come to my house first. All the others are at my house. We can visit him together later. Otherwise, I’m not giving you his address.” He threatened me.

“Fine, you brat.”

“Luhan, it’s not nice calling your hyung ‘brat’. You know that right?”

“Whatever, hyung.” I sneered. I can hear he yelled something like he-call-me-hyung-can-you-believe-it before I ended the call with a laugh.

I took my jacket from the wardrobe and wore it immediately. I turned off the television and grabbed Sehun’s phone. I slipped the phone in my pocket along with my phone as I ran downstairs.

At Kai’s house,

As I drove my car into Kai’s house compound, I saw various type of sport cars parked in front of the huge and luxurious mansion. I parked my car beside Chanyeol hyung car before I got out from my car. I saw all of my friends were sitting around at the park beside the mansion. I can hear their laughter even I am still about 500 meters from them. Well, what can I say, the compound around the mansion is quite big that it can fit about 5 more mansion on it.

“Yah-Luhan!” I looked to the owner of the voice; Baekhyun hyung who was waving at me to join them. I smiled as I ran to them.

“Hey, guys. What are you doing here at this moment?” I asked them.

“We are waiting for you before we walk to Sehun’s house.” Kai answered with a smirk.

“WALK?! Seriously, walk? Why?” My furrowed my eyebrow at him. Some of us started to whine because we don’t want to walk in this cold night.

“It’s not that far, it’s just two houses away.” He smiled at all of us.

“You didn’t say anything about walking.” Xiumin hyung whine like a kid. “Besides, the distance from a house to another in this area is like 2 kilometers away. It’s too far!!”

“It’s okay, guys. It will be fun. Besides, we didn’t walk together since like… forever. And I’m kind of miss it too.” Kris hyung said with a smile as he tried to coax the others.

“See? Kris hyung like idea too. Now, let’s go.” Kai smiled brightly as he leaded us to the small gates at the end of his house compound. Even though, some of us still whining and complaining, we still followed him since we didn’t want to be left behind.

After a few minutes of walking, Kai stopped walking and pointed at the mansion in front of us.

“We’re arrived. That is his house.” Kai exclaimed causing some of us gaped at the amazing view in front of us.

“Seriously?!”

“This is his house?”

“That is a very huge house.”


Well, this is the update. Enjoy!!! Luhan is going to be supre-shock...