Chapter 8

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“YAH! XI LUHAN! What is wrong with you today?!” Kris hyung stood from his seat and yelled at Luhan hyung who seemed a bit startled of Kris hyung action.

“I don’t like HIM, here.” Luhan hyung stated word by word as I lowered my head. I knew I had a pool of tear in my eyes because my eyesight was already blurring. But, I’m not going to cry in front of him yet.

“Hyung, please take me somewhere. Just not here.” I muttered slowly but I’m very sure that Kai hyung heard me because he nodded to me slowly.

“Hyung, let’s go to the hospital now.” Kai hyung asked Suho hyung as he still busy with my ankle. But, he nodded and stood immediately. He took my other shoe as I wrapped my arm around Kai hyung’s shoulder for support. I flinched and bit my lips because my leg hurt so much.

“Slowly. Don’t force yourself.” Kai hyung said to me slowly as we walked away from the table. Students in the café stared at us as we walked passed them including Luhan hyung.

Luhan POV

I gaped when I saw Sehun can’t walk by himself. I didn’t know that he’s injured his leg. Maybe, that’s why Suho hyung kept massaging his leg.

“What’s wrong with his leg?” I asked my friends slowly.

“Kai tackled him to the floor and his ankle sprained because of that.” Kris hyung answered as he glared at me. “That’s why you shouldn’t snap at others when you don’t know the whole story.”

“But, still. Why should he be with us?” I rolled my eyes. I don’t know why, but I just hate to see him. But, I can’t stand also when other people disturb him. I hate him but I care about him too. Urgh, what is wrong with me?!

“He’s the new member of EXO.” Kris hyung said carelessly as he took a sip of his coffee. Some of us stared at him with unbelieves eyes.

“What did you say?! New member?!” I gaped. “But, we never accept new member in our group.”

“Suho decided that Sehun should be in our group since he looks very innocence. Actually, Kai thought the same too since he went to Sehun’s house yesterday and he told me that Sehun is a very special boy. Kai said he’s very curious to know what is hidden deep in Sehun’s heart because Sehun is very mystery.” Kris hyung answered. Hidden in his heart, huh?!

“You guys sure don’t know who he is.” I smirked as they stared at me blankly.

“Then, you know about him?”

“I do know him. I know him better than you do. And, not to mention, he’s a very good actor.” I stood and walked out the café. They saw me left but they didn’t do anything to stop me.

Sehun POV

At the parking lot,

“Hyung, can we ride your car since I bring my Lexus today. It won’t fit all three of us.” Kai hyung asked Suho hyung.

“Kai, I don’t drive today, I rode with my dad this morning.” Suho hyung answered with a sigh.

“If that so. Hyung, you go with Sehun first. I’ll just find some way to go there or I’ll just wait here.” Kai hyung shrugged.

“Use my car.” Someone said behind us. But, somehow I recognized that voice; Luhan hyung.

“Luhan?!” Suho hyung widened his eyes at Luhan hyung who walked closer to us. Luhan hyung just smiled at him as he handed his car keys to Suho hyung. I don’t really look at Luhan hyung since I don’t want to see him glaring at me again. So, I just lowered my head and looked at my feet.

“Aren’t you coming?” Kai hyung suddenly asked. No, please no.

“Of course, not.” I sighed in relieved. But, Kai hyung apparently didn’t accept Luhan hyung’s answer since he kept on coaxing Luhan hyung to go with us. Finally,..

“FINE! I’ll go.” Luhan hyung sighed after he finally giving up of Kai hyung.

“Good, let’s go.” Kai hyung smiled brightly as he helped me to walk to Luhan hyung’s car which appeared to be an Audi; four-seat one. Luhan hyung and Suho hyung just followed us as they chuckled at Kai hyung childish act.

“Kai, do you know how to massage his leg?” Suho hyung asked when we approached Luhan hyung’s car.

“Nope. You do it, I’ll drive.”

“I will never let you drive when I’m in the same car with you. I don’t trust you that much.” Suho hyung exclaimed causing me to chuckle softly. “I don’t trust you too, Luhan. So, you sit with Sehun at the back.” Suho hyung said when Luhan hyung tried to suggest himself for driving.

“Yah, hyung. Why me?!”

“I know you can massage his leg properly. So, you do it. No more talk, let’s go.” Suho hyung went to the driver seat and went inside as Kai hyung helped me to enter the car first before he went to his seat beside Suho hyung. Meanwhile, Luhan hyung entered the car and sat beside me with emotionless face.

I guess this is the start for some awkward moments.