Chapter 15

Last Wish

The next day,

Luhan POV

I was at the garden during the lunch break because I don’t like being chased by fan girls who always surrounded us; EXO. But, when I was about to sit on the bench, I saw a girl; Haeri sitting alone by the lake. I smirked as I made my way to her. Time for my plan.

“Hey, Haeri-ssi.” I greeted her slowly as I sat next to her. She looked up from the book that she read with a sweet smile. “What are doing here alone?”

“I don’t like crowded place. And Sehun is busy with his first school project. So, yeah… here I am.” She answered as she closed her book and put it in her bag.

“I hate crowded place too. Seems like both of us have some similarity.” I smiled at her as she chuckled slowly.

“I guess so. Anyway, I’m really sorry about your phone yesterday.”

“Ahh…it’s okay. It’s not a big deal.” I smiled at her.

“It is big deal. What about I buy you a new phone?” She raised an eyebrow at me with a warm smile.

“You don’t have too. I already have a new phone.” I showed her my new phone but she still didn’t look satisfied. “But, I will accept if you buy me a drink.”

“Really? If that’s so, are you free tomorrow?” She asked. Good, it’s working.

“Of course. Anytime for you, princess.” She just chuckled slowly at me.

“Haeri, do you mind telling me about your relationship with Sehun?” I asked her causing her to stare at me. But, after a few seconds, she smiled at me.

“Sure.” She chuckled.

Sehun POV

“Hey, Sehun.” I turned my head to the voice and the owner of the voice was Kai hyung.

“Yes, hyung?” He walked closer to the table where I sat at the hall.

“Don’t you go to the café and have your lunch?” He asked me as he settled himself on the chair in front of me.

“I’m not really hungry because I take amounts of food this morning. You already saw how fierce my fiancé is, right?” I asked him as I continued doing my assignment using my laptop. He just chuckled at me as he took his book out and opened it.

“But, she can control you properly.”

“I know, and I love it.”

After 30 minutes,

“Sehun, I’m hungry. Can you accompany me to the café? Please?” Kai hyung asked me with a pout as he shoved his book into his bag.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes at him as I closed my laptop and put it in my bag. “Let’s go.”

Kai hyung smiled brightly as both of us make our way to the school respective café.

“Sehun, how can you engage with Haeri?” Kai hyung suddenly asked me.

“Family arrangement. Both of us hate each other ever since our first meeting. It took almost a year for us to be a real couple like this.” I chuckled as I recalled my memory with Haeri.

“What makes her change her impression about you?”

“Something happen to me causing her to open her heart for me.” I almost whispered because I don’t really like to talk about my health problem with others. Well, I was admitted to the hospital during our harsh date with her. She was very shocked to know that I don’t have much time to enjoy this life anymore. Well, that’s why she changes from a to someone caring like this. “But, it’s the past. She loves me now. And I’m happy with her.” But, I won’t stop her if she wants to leave me because I can’t make her happy forever.

“You guys are so sweet together. All of us support your relationship because she seems to be a very kind girl for you.” Kai hyung smiled at me. I chuckled and looked at the garden as both of us walked passed the garden. Then, I saw Haeri sitting by the lake with a guy?

“Isn’t that Haeri?” Kai hyung pointed at Haeri. He gasped when he recognized the guy. “She’s with Luhan?!”

I frowned at them. Haeri was laughing over Luhan.

“Hyung, I’m going to greet them.” I said to Kai hyung as I walked into the garden and approached Haeri and Luhan hyung who sat by the lake.

Luhan POV

“Haeri, do you mind telling me how you two meet each other? I mean you and Sehun.” I asked her.

She gave me a warm smile before she answered my question. “Well, I’m engaged with him because of our family. My parents really like him because he’s quite polite for a boy around his age. But, I don’t really like him. Until, something happen to him causing me to like him. From that moment, I promised myself that I will make myself love him and take care of him.”

“So, your parents decided that you two engaged even though you don’t love him?” She chuckled slowly at me and nodded slowly.

“Why don’t you love him in the first place?” I asked her.

“I don’t like him because he’s too polite. And he’s kind of weak. He can’t even answer my question when I asked him during our first date which was a disaster. But...” A loud thud was heard behind us causing both of us to turn our head at the noise.

Sehun and Kai stood a meter away from us as they frowned at us. The loud thud was coming from the books that fell onto the ground. I guess the books belong to Sehun because I saw the same logo of his necklace that he wore all the time. I have the same necklace too but I never wear it because I hate everything that connected to him.

“Sehun-ah…” Haeri stood immediately from the ground and looked at Sehun who frowned at her. I can see there was a pool of tear in his eyes.

“You hate me?” He muttered slowly. Haeri make an attempt to move closer to him but it’s failed when Sehun stopped her. “Don’t walk closer.”

“Sehun, I don’t hate you. It’s just misunderstanding.” Haeri tried to explain but Sehun didn’t seem to have any interest of listening anymore.

“You hate me, what can it be a misunderstanding? Just leave me.” Sehun ran from the garden as Haeri lowered her head and closed her eyes. I noticed she’s crying because a tear drop to the ground.

“I can’t believe you actually do this to Sehun. I barely know you but I trust you to love him with all your heart. But, I never suspected you’re doing this to him.” Kai shook his head as he muttered to Haeri who still crying. “I guess you didn’t deserve to be with him anymore.”

Kai took the fallen books from the ground as he ran into the hallway and chased Sehun who was already missing somewhere. I heard sobs came from Haeri who stood beside me; crying. I walked closer and hugged her to comfort her. She buried her head into my neck and cries her lung out.

“It’s okay, Haeri. He’ll realize it someday.” I coaxed her.

“He hates me.” She sobbed.

Sehun, she’s mine now.


Well, the conflict is here...