Chapter 9

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“Yah-Luhan, what did I told you to do?” Suho hyung asked as he drove out the school compound.

“Fine, hyung.” Luhan hyung slowly grabbed my right leg and put it on his lap. Luhan hyung glared at me when I took a glance at him causing me to lower my head. Honestly, Luhan hyung massaged my ankle so hard and very painful. I only can close my eyes and endured the pain shot through my leg.

“Ahh~” I finally yelped. This time, I can’t help myself but yelped slowly because Luhan hyung pressed too hard at the sore part of my leg. After this few minutes, tears started to form in my eyes because I don’t really withstand this kind of treatment. It’s painful.

“Yah-Luhan, go easy on him. He’s hurting, there. Could you just be easy on him just for once? I know you don’t like him but please forget about it at this moment.” Suho hyung said with a very cold tone to Luhan hyung. “Just once, Luhan.”

“Why all the blames goes to me? I just do what you want me to do? Why is it my fault that he’s yelping? He’s weak, that’s why he can’t endure such small pain.” Luhan hyung snapped as he rolled his eyes at me.

“I’m weak, I admit that. I really know that I’m weak. So, you don’t have to tell me that anymore.” I brought my right leg down because I don’t need him to massage it anymore. It doesn’t bring any good to me, he just make it worse. I looked to the window on my side as I don’t want Luhan hyung to see my tears flowing down my cheek.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my pocket. So, I took it out and I saw that I received a message from my bodyguard. He was asking that should he fetch me up at school this evening, or not. I replied the message before I put my phone back in my pocket.

When we arrived at the hospital, Kai hyung immediately went to me and helped me to get out of the car and supported me. I smiled at him because he’s willingly helped me all the time.

“Thank you.” I muttered to him as he smiled back to me.

“I help you because they’re too short to help you. That’s why they’re not suitable to help you.” He whispered back to me causing me to chuckle slowly at him as we walked into the hospital.

Kai hyung helped me to sit at the nearby chair as Suho hyung entered a room, leaving us outside with Luhan hyung. Kai sat beside me but Luhan just leaned onto the wall not far from us. I took a glance at him as he played with his phone.

“Sehun, let’s go inside. Kai, help him.” Suho hyung peeked out through the door with a small smile.

“Sure.” Kai hyung answered as he wrapped his arm around my body to help me. Meanwhile, I wrapped my arm around his neck and stood with his support. We walked to the room slowly as Luhan hyung just stared at us and waited for us outside. Suho hyung held the door opened for us to enter before he closed it behind us.

“Hyung, this is my friend; Oh Sehun.” Suho hyung introduced me to the doctor as I sat on the bed that placed in the room. “Please take a look at his leg.”

“Of course. Hey, Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you.” The doctor smiled to me as he walked to me and put my right leg on a footstool. He examined my leg gently as he didn’t want me to feel any pain. But, it’s a complete fail when I winced. “I’m sorry. It’s quite bad so we need to bandage it. Is it okay?”

“Of course. I don’t mind.” I smiled weakly at him.

“Suho, call the nurse for me.” He turned to Suho hyung as Suho hyung nodded at him before he rushed out the room. After a minute, two nurses came in and they treated my leg with a proper treatment.

“You’re done.” The doctor smiled at me after he finished with my leg. He walked to his desk and wrote something on a piece of paper. Then, he walked to Suho hyung and gave him the paper. “You know what to do, right?”

“Of course. Thank you, hyung.” Suho hyung smiled at the doctor before he gestured us to follow him exited the room.

“Thank you, doctor.” I bowed slightly at him as I walked to the door with Kai hyung help.

“You’re welcome. Have some rest and don’t walk for a while.” He smiled at us as I nodded at him. Kai hyung helped me exited the room as Suho hyung held the door opened for us. Apparently, Luhan hyung waited for us outside while playing with his phone. He immediately stood as we walked out the room.

“You’re done?” He asked as he looked at my right foot which was bandaged.

“Kai, bring Sehun to the car first. I’ll take his medicine first.” Suho hyung told us as Kai hyung nodded slowly in agreement. “Luhan, you go with them. Take this key.”

As we exited the hospital, I saw my bodyguard stood in front of our car which parked in front of the hospital entrance.

“I think you guys don’t have to send me home. My driver is here.” I told Kai hyung. Luhan hyung heard it too as he looked at the bodyguard. One of my bodyguards walked to me and helped me, exchanged with Kai hyung. Not long after, Suho hyung ran from the inside with a plastic bag in his hand.

“You’re going home with them?” Suho hyung asked.

“Yes, hyung. Thank you for everything.” I bowed slightly at him.

“Ahh, it’s nothing. This is your medicine.” Suho hyung handed me to plastic bag and I took it using my left hand. “You better go, now. Don’t stand too long and don’t force your right leg too much.”

“Of course, hyung. Thank you again.” I smiled brightly at him. My bodyguard helped me to enter the car before my driver drove the car to our house.

Luhan POV

“I’m sorry, but who is the man just now?” I asked Suho hyung and Kai as we looked at the car that Sehun rode.

“Ahh, it’s his driver. I saw it yesterday when he comes to school.” Suho hyung answered with a shrug. “Let’s go back to the school. We still can make it. It’s still early.” Suho hyung walked to my car but he didn’t enter the driver seat, he sat at the passenger seat as he pushed Kai to sit at the backseat alone.

“You’re letting me to drive?” I asked him as I enter the driver seat.

“It’s your car. Plus, Sehun is not with us anymore.” Suho hyung just shrugged as I smiled to myself and began to drive my car.

As I drive, some things crossed into my mind about Sehun. I was wondering about the car and the men who fetch him just now. It’s just weird. Last 6 years, when I went to my grandparent’s house, they didn’t look like a rich people to me. Maybe, my parents paid for everything.

Eyy, it can’t be. When I called my parents last night, they asked about Sehun and they didn’t know about I kicked Sehun out of our house. But,… urgh. Who cares?!

At my house, in the evening,

I stopped my car in front of my house before I got out of the car. Such a tiring day.

“Young master, you’re home. Do you want to eat anything?” My maid asked me as I opened the back door of my car to take my bag.

“No, thank you. I’ve eat at the school. And I’m going out tonight, so you don’t need to prepare dinner for me.” I smiled at her as I took my bag from the backseat. When I want to close the door, a phone rang. I thought my phone rang but the I didn’t use the ringing sound on my phone. To my shock, I saw a phone laid on the backseat of my car.

I took the phone and looked to the caller ID. My mum?! I pressed the answer sign before I greeted the caller; my mum.


Alright, in this story. Luhan and Sehun shared the same birth date since they are twin and I choose Sehun birth date which is on April 12. And that makes them the youngest in EXO because Kai born a few months earlier than them. Luhan didn't call Kai 'hyung' because he didn't want to be the youngest. But, Sehun is the opposite since he is a very respectful boy since he called everyone older than him 'hyung' including Kai.