Chapter 3

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“I’m sorry? What?!” I asked Luhan hyung again. But, his emotionless expression remained. So, I decided to give up. “Fine, I’ll go.”

I sighed before I walked upstairs to my room; well, not anymore since I need to move out the night I came here. My heart broke when Luhan hyung told me to get out of the house but I just kept in to myself because I don’t want him to know anything yet. I took my luggage from the room and went downstairs again but Luhan hyung was not around anymore. I guess he really hates me since he didn’t want to see me even for a second.

As I already outside their house compound, I took my phone out and dialed someone’s number.

“Hyung, fetch me now.”

I waited for a few minutes before a car stopped in front of me as two mans came out of the car and bowed at me. I sighed at them as I signaled them to pick my luggage and put it in the car. I entered the car slowly as they still put my luggage in the car.

“Sehun, where should we go now?” One of my bodyguards asked me.

“Just go to our usual hotel. I guess I’ll just stay there.” I muttered at him as he nodded at me. “Hyung, what about my new school?”

“You can attend the school within this week. They accept you to be their student as well as Miss Haeri. All you need is a new uniform and you’re ready to go.” He answered causing me to chuckle at him.

“If that so, we’ll buy the uniform tomorrow and I’ll enter the school a day after tomorrow.” I smiled to myself. “Is that okay, hyung?”

“Of course, Sehun.” He answered as I leaned myself comfortably. Nobody talks for about 5 minutes before my bodyguard asked me again. “Are you going to tell your grandparents about this?”

I frowned at the question because that thought never cross in my mind. “I don’t know, hyung. Maybe you should help me about it because I don’t know how to tell him. But, when you tell him, please tell him not to be mad at Luhan hyung. He needs more time to accept me.”

“Okay, then. I’ll tell him later.” I smiled weakly at him before I closed my eyes and fell into a sleep. Honestly, I’m very tired today because I just arrive in Seoul and Luhan hyung once again told me to get out of the house causing me cannot have my beautiful sleep.

“Sehun, we’re arrive. You should wake up now.” Someone shook my body causing me to jerk awake. I rubbed my eyes before I looked at my bodyguard who opened the car’s door for me. I looked around but it doesn’t even look like a hotel to me.

“Hyung, I thought I told you to take me to the hotel. But, where are we now?” I asked him as I looked at him with a blank expression.

“Sehun, I’ve called your grandfather and he told me to take you here. Anyway, this is your new house.” He gestured at the mansion stood in front of me. I stepped out of the car with my jaw dropped upon seeing the big mansion.

“Wow, really? I didn’t even know that this mansion is exist.” I gaped.

“Me neither. I just know about it now. Anyway, he said figure out the password yourself. It’s your house.” I turned and looked at my bodyguard who also look clueless at my grandfather hint.

“Figure out myself? Whatever. Let’s just try everything.” I took a deep breath before I stepped to the stairs and walked upstairs to the mansion entrance which was secure with some electronic device since it only needs a correct password instead of keys.

“Okay, let’s try their name.” I typed my grandfather on the screen. But,

“ACESS DENIED.” I tried again using my grandmother name but the same thing happen; ACESS DENIED. Then, I remembered what my bodyguard told me about my grandfather’s note. It’s my house.

“Of course, my name.” I typed my name on the screen and amazingly, the door did clicked.

“ACESS GRANTED.” I opened the door and entered the house. I gaped at the amazing design of the house. It was all design using the modern concepts. They truly knew what is my taste.

“Waa, Sehun. Nice house you have here.” One of my bodyguards told me.

“I know, hyung. My grandparents are truly a great person.” I smiled to myself as I walked to the stairs and climbed upstairs. “Hyung, stay here. Don’t you even think to leave me alone in this huge house.” They just chuckled after they heard my warning for them.

The next day, at the boutique;

I was waiting for the workers to pack the school uniforms that I bought from the shop when a group  of boys entered the shop. They were making noises making me a bit uncomfortable, so I took a glance at them. My eyes widen when I noticed my twin was one of them. I gulped and lowered my head as they walked further into the boutique. Some of them even sat on the same couch with me.

“Buy the uniform quickly because I’m hungry here. I want food!” They boy who sat besides me whined.

“Fine.” I knew it was my twin who answered it because I recognized his voice. What I can do now is lowered my head more, so he won’t noticed me here. But, unfortunately, one of his friends greeted me.

“Hello. Shopping for school uniform?” The guy who sat opposing me asked causing me to look at him with a blank expression.

“Uh… Yupe. I am transfer student from Ulsan.” I answered politely because he seems nice.

“Ulsan?!” He gaped. “I always want to go there but I’m kind of busy.”

“But, why? I thought people don’t like Ulsan.”

“What? It’s a nice city, why would someone doesn’t like it?” I just shrugged at him.

“Mr. Oh. We’ve packed the uniform.” The worker told me from the counter. I just smiled and nodded at her before I stood from the couch.

“I’ve got to go.” I bowed at the guy who talked to me.

“Okay, if we got lucky in the future, we may meet again.” I smiled at him before I walked to the counter. I paid for everything I bought before I exited the shop. Luckily, I didn’t bumped into Luhan hyung after he entered the testing room with a new uniform.

Luhan POV

I was about to exited the testing room when I heard the worker called for Mr. Oh. I peeked through the door where I saw Sehun talking to Suho hyung. My eyes widen when Sehun walked towards me as the counter was beside me. He used the card to pay the things he bought causing my jaw to drop.

“Where did he get that card from?” I mumbled to myself as I saw Sehun leave the boutique. “Who cares?!”

“Yah, Luhan. What are you doing there and why are you talking to yourself?” Kris hyung yelled at me causing me to jerk and exited the room.


So, how was it??