Chapter 5

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“Sehunnie.” I frowned at Suho who sat beside me and took a sip at his juice.  “You don’t like it? I’m sorry then.”

“No, it’s okay.” I smiled awkwardly at him. Well, they treated me so well and they even started to call me using some nicknames. They also wanted me to call them hyung since I am the youngest among them.

“Alright, there are some people that I want you to meet. They are part of our group too.” He winked at me causing me to lower my head since I felt very awkward with them. “Here they come.”

I looked up and saw a group of boys entered the café with charming smiles. I can hear some of the girls in the café giggled among them. I guess they were pretty popular in this school since they were very good-looking. I gaped when I saw Luhan hyung was one of them and he winked to the girls in the café causing them to melt over him. I gulped and frowned at him.

“Sehun?! SEHUN?!” I turned to my right where Suho hyung looked at me. “Are you okay? Why are you frowning?”

“Nothing.” I smiled weakly. He just shrugged and looked at his friends who were coming closer to our table. Suho waved at them as I lowered my head because I don’t want Luhan hyung to recognize me.  But, unfortunately, one of them asked about me.

“Hyung, who is he?” I sighed as Suho hyung patted my shoulder and introduced me to them.

“Guys, meet our new friend; Oh Sehun.” I looked up and smiled at them. But, when my eyes met Luhan hyung’s eyes, I gulped because he glared at me. Suho hyung continued; “I save him from L.Joe.  You know how the Teen Top treats newbies.” I broke the eye-contact with Luhan hyung and lowered my head.

“YAH! LUHAN! Where are you going?!” I looked up and I saw Luhan leave the café.

“What’s wrong with him?” Kai hyung asked randomly.

“Hyung, I need to go. See you around later.” I grabbed my bag and followed Luhan hyung out of the café. But, until one corner, I lost him. I looked around but no sight of him causing me to sigh.

But, I heard some noises of the table and chairs falling on the floor in one of the class. So, I decided to go closer to the class where I saw Luhan hyung beating some boys and I recognized one of them as Lee Byunghun who I had a fight earlier.

“You better listen to me clearly.” Luhan hyung pushed the Byunghun guy to the wall as he pinned him against it. “Don’t you ever lay you hand on Sehun or else.” Luhan hyung punched him on the jaw causing his lips to bleed.

“YAH! Why are you so protective against him?! IS HE YOUR LOVER?!” Byunghun snapped at Luhan hyung.

“You better watch out your word or just tell your dad, you’re not a student of this school anymore.” Luhan hyung threatened him causing him to frown at Luhan hyung fierce expression. Honestly, Luhan hyung always mad at me but he never is this mad.

“Don’t you dare.” Byunghun whispered weakly to Luhan hyung who clearly smirked at him. Luhan hyung pushed him to the floor before he walked to the door. I panicked and hid myself behind the wall. I closed my eyes when Luhan hyung walked passed me and fortunately, he didn’t notice me.

“He cares about me.” I smiled to myself because I knew my hyung actually care about my well-being.