Chapter 22

Last Wish

The next day,

Sehun POV

“Are you sure you want to go home now?” My mum asked me as she helped me packed. “You don’t want to wait for Haeri or Luhan?”

“No, it’s okay. I’ve sent a text to Haeri and she said she’ll visit me at home.” I answered as my mum nodded at me. “About Luhan, I don’t want to meet him yet.”

“I’m done. Shall we go now? I’ve asked the maids to cook something special for you today.” My mum asked me with a smile. I nodded as I stood from the couch and walked to her.

“Let’s go.” My mum wrapped her arm around my shoulder and walked along my side as we walked to the main entrance.

On the way,

I noticed the driver drove the car to somewhere which was totally not the way to my house. So, I looked up from my tab and looked to my mother.

“Mum, where are we going?” I asked slowly.

“We’re going home, of course.” She replied with a warm smile.

“But, this is not the way to my house.” I raised my eyebrow at her.

“You’re not going to your house. You’re going to our house. I can take care of you everyday. You don’t think that I will let you alone in your own house after your operation, do you?”

“I can take care of myself. Besides, I have maids to help me.”

“Nope. I won’t let you. Besides, your grandparents agree with me. So, you’re going to stay at our house no matter what. Until you’re fully recover.”

“Okay.” I sighed and nodded my head slowly. “What about my clothes?”

“Your maids already packed them and sent it to our house. So, don’t worry.”

At the house,

“Come in, Sehun. Don’t just stand there.” My mum dragged me into the house. “Let’s go to the dining room. I guess our lunch is already served.”

“Where’s dad?” I asked slowly as I took a sit on the chair.

“He’s still at the office. Your brother still at school, I guess. He insisted to go to the school even though his back still hurt.” My mum shrugged as I gulped when I heard the word brother.

“When can I go to school? I don’t really like being at home.” I asked as I eat the lunch slowly.

“Not this week. You need more rest.” She gave me a small smile as I nodded slowly and continued to eat my lunch.

I spent all day in the room on my bed. When I walked, I just walked about 5 meters before my back felt hurt again. I can’t even sitting too long without leaning into something. I played with my laptop which my maids willingly put into the luggage. When I’m tired of the laptop or the tab, I just sleep my bored away.

I heard some noises in my room causing me to open my eyes slowly. But, I closed it again because of the bright light hitting my eyes. I blinked a few more times before I could focus on someone who sat next to me.

“Hyung?!” I blurted as I sat up.

“I’m sorry for waking you up. I didn’t mean to.” Luhan hyung apologized as he lowered his head.

“No, it’s okay. Why are you here? It’s late, you must be tired from the school.” I said as I looked at the clock.

“I want to talk about something to you.” He muttered.

“What is it, hyung?”

“I’m sorry for everything, Sehun.” He looked at me with his teary eyes. “I didn’t mean to treat you like this. I was such a jerk, I didn’t even know what my twin has gone through in his life.”

“Hyung, it’s not your fault. I was the one who didn’t want anybody to know about it. Don’t blame yourself for what I did, hyung.” I gulped as a tear escaped my eyes. “I’m the one who should apologize, not you.”

“Oh, Sehun.” Luhan hyung pulled me into a hug as he cried. I can’t control myself anymore as I cried into his shoulder.

“Let’s do it like this.” Luhan hyung pulled away from the hug but he didn’t release my shoulder. “I forgive you, and you forgive me. That’s fair.”

I chuckled slowly. “You don’t want to fight me anymore, huh?”

“I love you, Xi Sehun.” Luhan hyung whispered to my ear as he hugged me again.

“I miss you, hyung.” I smiled slowly. Luhan hyung broke the hug and pulled something from his pocket. It’s the necklaces, both of them.

“I believe it’s belongs to you.” Luhan hyung smirked as he held one of the necklace which have the letter ‘S’ inside the symbols. The symbol is the same but the letter inside it is not the same since its ‘S’ and ‘L’.

“Let’s wear them, shall we?” Luhan hyung suggested as I nodded happily. He leaned closer to me as he put on my necklace on me. Before he could wear his own necklace, I took it from him and put it on his neck. He gave me a smile as he chuckled.

“I wonder why we are not like this before.” He chuckled.

“I don’t know. It’s you who being to stubborn.” I stuck out my tongue at him before he tackled to me to the bed.

“YAH! It’s you!” And..

That’s the start of a long night where I and my twin chatted all night. It’s like all the burdens in our heart have gone missing in just a few minutes. Few minutes that changes our future.

The next morning,

“Please take care of her.” I whispered to my hyung who was still asleep on the bed. Both of us slept in my room last night since we chatted until 2 in the morning.

I shoot him a small smiled before I walked out the room with my luggage.

“Goodbye, hyung.” I said as I closed the door.

“Sehun, where are you going?” A voice stopped me. I turned around and I smiled as my mum and my dad stood before me.

“Hey, mum. Dad.” I gulped.

“Where are you going?” My mum asked again.

“Before you said anything, I’ve called halmeoni and halaboeji. They allow me to have some freedom after everything that happens. They’ll send some peoples to take care of me when I’m away. So, don’t worry. And, I’m going to Italy for my school project.” I said everything in one-shot causing me to gasp for air in the end. “Are you mad?”

“No, of course. You can go as long as your grandparents allowed you.” My dad smiled at me.

“But, why are you up so early?” I asked them as I saw them already in their work clothing.

“We need to go to Ulsan this morning. We have some meeting with your grandfather’s company. We need to settle everything in professional, am I right?” My dad winked at me as I chuckled. “One day, you’ll meet your own twin for business. All family stuff will be aside and your work will be first.”

“Maybe.” I laughed.

“Alright, baby. We need to go first. See you later.” My mum hugged me. Then, my dad hugged me to before they walked downstairs.

Luhan POV

When I woke up, I jerked when I noticed Sehun was not by my side anymore. I searched for him in the whole house, but I still didn’t saw any sign of him being around.

“Luhan-ssi, maybe he’s gone to school. You should dress up and go to school before it’s too late.” One of my maids said to me.

“You’re right. You don’t have to prepare my breakfast. I need to catch some times.” I smiled at her before I ran upstairs to get myself done.

When I’m arrived at the school, I ran to the café and met my friends.

“Hey, guys. Do you see Sehun around?” I asked them as I slumped myself into the chair.

“You are staying in the same house with him. You should know where he is.” Kai said to me.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my pocket. So, I took it out and a message was received. It’s from Sehun.

Hyung~

Please make her happy.
Her face is not that pretty when she cried. Trust me.
I trust you to make her happy.
I hope to see you and Haeri become a happy couple.
Love from your twin.

“WHAT?!” I snapped causing my friends to look at me.

“What’s wrong, Luhan?” Suho hyung asked me.

“I need to go.” I gave them a smile before I walked out the café. I wanted to find Haeri because she’s the only person who can explain all this.

“HAERI!” I yelled when I saw Haeri was walking with some girls. She gestured her friends to go first as I walked to her.

“Yes, Luhan?” She smiled.

“Where’s Sehun?” I asked as her smile faded.

“I bet he’s at the airport now. He plans to go to Italy for…” I can’t really hear what she said at the end because I’ve already walked away from her. Well, not really walk, I ran from her.

“YAH! LUHAN!” I shoot her a wink before she could say any further.

At the airport,

I searched for any sign of Sehun at the huge airport but I don’t have such luck. I breathe heavily as I already ran here and there for Sehun. I sighed and I took a sit on the provided seats. A tear escaped my eyes as I buried my face I my palms.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” A familiar greeted me causing me to look up and stared at the person who sat next to me.

“Sehun!” I supposed to hug him but what I did to him was punch in the face.

“HYUNG!” He yelped as he dropped to the floor. “What is wrong with you?!”

“YOU! How could you send me such a text? She’s your fiancé for god sake.” I snapped at him as I sat on the chair.

“I thought you love her.” Sehun got up and sat next to me as he wiped the blood off his lips.

“I didn’t, okay? Besides, I don’t want to snatch my twin’s fiancé away. I don’t like you doing this to me. We’ve promised that we would never lie to each other anymore.” I glared at him as he lowered his head.

“I didn’t know that.” He muttered under his breath.

“One more thing, you promised that you would never leave me anymore. And, now? YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!”

“I just want to go to Italy for a week; for our history project. I’m not leaving for good.” Sehun said.

“Really?” I asked him and he replied me with a nod. I chuckled slowly at him.

“Yes, of course.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“So, I was making mistake here?!” I raised my eyebrow at him as he chuckled at me.

“Yes, you are.” He sighed.

“You’re not leaving me?” I gulped.

“No, hyung. I just want to go to Italy for our school project. Just a week. But, I’m sorry. It’s my fault, anyway. I thought you really love Haeri. That’s why I decide to give up.” He sighed.

“Let’s just forget about that. When is your flight?” I asked him with a smile.

“Now. Do you want to go with me?” He held two flight tickets with a bright smile.

“Of course!” I pulled him into a hug. “But, I didn’t bring my passport and my clothes.”

“Don’t worry. I’ve prepare everything.” He smirked.

“How?” I questioned.

“Well, our grandparents didn’t let me go alone without you. So, I prepare everything. If you didn’t come here right now, two bodyguards already prepare to take you here.”

“WHAT?!” I snapped.

“Just kidding. I know you will come, twin’s instinct.” He laughed.

“YOU!” I smacked his head causing him to laugh more at me.

~THE END~


Okay, that's the end already. Alright, for all readers, suscribers, and voters...I love all of you for your support. Thank you for all the loves. I love you...