Chapter 18

Last Wish

A month later,

Sehun POV

It was lunch time but I don’t feel hungry, so I went to the park of the school where they got sets of table under the trees. I love spending my time there rather than seeing something which makes my heart broke; Luhan hyung and Haeri at the café or at the garden. So, I decided to do my assignment using my laptop at the park alone. Sometimes, the others accompany me if they’re not busy but my daily partner is Kai hyung since we’re in the same year making our schedule is quite the same.

“Sehun, I bring drinks for you.” Kai hyung sat on the chair next to me as he put a glass of juice in front of me.

“Thank you.” I muttered to him. He just shrugged as he took his tablet from his bag and played with it. Suddenly,

“OH MY GOD! I have appointment with Mr. Lee. He’s going to kill me. I’m sure is late.” Kai hyung hurriedly pack his bag and stood from his seat. “See you later, Sehun.”

“Okay, hyung.” I chuckled as I saw him running into the school. Then, my phone buzzed in my pocket and I knew it’s time for me to eat my medicine. I opened my bag and searched for the bottle of the medicine but it was not there.

Oh my god, it was not there. I decided to call my maids at home to ask about the medicine.

“Noona, is my pills at home?” I asked her quickly ignoring to greet her.

“I don’t know, Sehun. You don’t bring it?” She asked and apparently, she worried too. She and the others worker at my home know if I don’t eat my medicine on time, my nose will bleed and I can faint anytime.

“It’s not in my bag. Noona, find it and ask hyung to send it to me.” I told her before I ended the call. I can hear she yelled something before the call totally ended.

I closed my laptop and pack my bag as I stood from my seat. I walked from the park and I hoped that my nose will not bleed anytime soon because I don’t want anyone to see it. I lowered my head as I walked at the hallway where many students hang out during this lunch break.

“Sehun-ah?!” I stopped on my track as I heard someone mentioned my name. I turned around and I saw Kris hyung, Suho hyung and D.O hyung were smiling at me.

“Where are you going? You seems in rush? What’s wrong?” Suho hyung asked me.

“I’m going to meet my driver because he’s going to send my stuff that I forgot to bring this morning.” I make some excuse to fool them. Fortunately, they trusted me but they still didn’t let me go.

“What if we accompany you there? I’m on my way to the office, so it’s the same direction. Let’s go, then.” Suho hyung offered as I chuckled slowly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walked beside me to the lobby which took about 3 more minutes to arrive.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed again. This time, I took it out and looked for any message got in. And yes, one message was received. And it was from my bodyguard.

Got your pills. On our way to the school.
Hold on, Sehun.
DON’T FAINT!!

If I’m not worried right now, I might laugh at the message but now, I can’t. I replied his message and slipped the phone back into my pocket. All of the sudden, my head became so light causing me to stop walking. Oh no, I don’t have much time.

“What’s wrong, Sehun?” Suho hyung asked me as he looked at me. D.O hyung and Kris hyung also looked worried. I knew they noticed about my sudden changes because when I’m late for my pills, my face will be pale and I will look like a very sick person.

“I’m fine hyung. Just a little dizzy.” I answered slowly. But, I felt warm liquid started to flow out my nose. NO!!! It’s happening. I wiped the liquid using my fingers and my guess is right; blood.

“Your nose is bleeding. What’s wrong, Sehun? Are you sick?” D.O hyung asked me with a very concern face. I took my phone out and dialed someone’s number.

“Haeri, help me. At the lobby, now.” I said as three pairs of eyes stared at me. I ended the call as I slipped the phone into my pocket as I walked to the lobby faster. The three of them followed me closely because they don’t really know what to do right now.

Haeri POV

“Haeri, help me. At the lobby, now.” I gulped as I hear his voice cracked through the line. I slipped the phone into my pocket after the call ended.

“Luhan, I need to go.” I grabbed my bag from the next chair as I ran to the lobby. I knew something was wrong with Sehun since his voice sounds very weird. Plus, this is the first time he calls me after the incident.

“YAH! LEE HAERI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” I heard Luhan yelled for me but it’s not time for me to worry about him since Sehun is my only priority right now.

When I arrived at the lobby, I saw Sehun was holding his head as he leaned onto the wall. I ran to him and I noticed that his nose was bleeding. His friends were helping him but they clearly don’t know what to do.

“Haeri-ssi, he…” D.O tried to explain but I stopped him as I walked to Sehun.

“Faint. I know.” I sighed. I took out my phone and dialed Sehun’s bodyguard’s number. “Oppa, where are you? Sehun already fainted.”

“Really? Oh my god, we’ll be there as soon as possible.”

“Please hurry up, oppa.”

After a minute, a black car stopped in front of us as two mans exited the car.

“Oh my god, Sehun.” His bodyguard picked Sehun from Kris arm and walked to the car.

“Haeri? Are you going with us?” His driver asked me.

“No, it’s okay. Just hurry up. The doctor said he doesn’t have much time left. I need to get someone first. Make sure to call his grandparents.” I reminded them before they took Sehun to the hospital and to his very own doctor. I turned around and three pairs of eyes stared at me blankly.

“What’s wrong with him?” They asked as they still blank of something that happen just now.

“He doesn’t have much time left.” I said to them as they gaped and I noticed some tears buildings in their eyes.

“WHAT?!” A yelled was heard behind them causing me to look at the person and they turned around to see the person.


This is for today...See you guys tomorrow...