Chapter 14

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“Hyung, slow down.” I said weakly because my right leg not fully recovered yet. I can walk as long as I don’t apply to much force on my right leg and doesn’t stand for a long time. Kai hyung stopped walking and wrapped his arm around me to support me.

“You should tell me that your leg is not fully recovered yet from the very beginning. I won’t force you to come to school with me.” Kai hyung scolded me but I just chuckled slowly at him.

“I don’t want to miss anything during the classes.” I answered him slowly as we made our way to the café.

“We can teach you later. You don’t have to force yourself; otherwise your leg won’t heal forever.” Kai hyung said as we entered the café. Both of us walked to the table where the others EXO waited for us.

“It’s fine, hyung. Beside, I’ve met the doctor yesterday and he said my leg is fine. Within this week, it will completely heal. So, don’t worry.” I answered slowly as both of us getting closer to the table. The others smiled at us as Kai hyung sat me down on the chair.

“Your leg still hurt, huh?” Suho hyung asked me as he handed me a drink.

“Just a little bit. Kai hyung here volunteer to help me all the way to this café.” I smiled brightly at him as I took the drink from him. I took a sip of the juice that he gave me.

“Guys, isn’t that Luhan hyung?” D.O hyung gasped as he pointed at the café entrance. All of us turned to see Luhan hyung. Haeri?!

“Waa, he finally opens his heart for a new girl.” I heard Baekhyun hyung whispered.  I looked at Baekhyun hyung with a blank expression. “You’ll know about it one day.” He smiled at me. But, I can sense something hidden behind his smile.

“Hey, guys!” I turned my gaze to Luhan hyung who greeted us happily. Well, I cannot really say ‘us’ since he greeted the others and not me. I guess the best word is ‘them’.  I met Haeri eyes but I lowered my head as I saw she smirked at me.

“Who is this new girl?” Chanyeol hyung sang as the other chuckled slowly.

“I meet her just now. She’s new at this school. Right?” Luhan hyung explained. Haeri just smiled them with her sweet causing some of them gaped. I just chuckled because of their funny expression. But, Haeri noticed it and glared at me.

“That’s right. I’m from Ulsan and my name is Lee Haeri.” She bowed at them politely.

“Nice to meet you, Haeri-ssi.” Suho hyung bowed slightly at her.

“You can drop the formalities, it’s okay.” She smiled at them.

“OH MY GOD! Is that a keychain from Japan?” Tao hyung pointed at the keychain which hang at her bag. Haeri look at the keychain before she chuckled.

“I just came back from Japan yesterday. So, yes it is.” She answered.

“So, how’s Tokyo?” I asked her. I knew she hasn’t mentioned anything about Tokyo but I doubted that anyone will notice that.

“How do you know she went to Tokyo?” Kris hyung asked me. I guess I was wrong! He noticed it. I signaled her to answer it because I don’t want to answer it.

“Actually, I did go to Tokyo. Your Sehun here know well about it.” She smirked at me as I rolled my eyes slowly.

“You know our Sehun?!” Baekhyun hyung gaped as he looked at us one by one.

“Of course, I know him. How can I don’t know my own fiancé?” All of the other gaped and stared at us including Luhan hyung. I smirked as I stood from my seat and looked at Haeri. I walked closer to her as she stood quietly at her spot.

“You miss me, don’t you?” I whispered at her straight to her ear. I heard she chuckled before she hugged me.

“Of course, baby Sehunnie.” She answered. I hugged her as I buried my head in her neck as I sniffed at the scent her hair which smells like lavender.

“I miss you too.” I smiled brightly as I broke the hug. Both of us looked at the other blankly as they gaped at us. Except for Luhan hyung who stared at us with a very meaningful gaze.

“Guys, I introduce you, my fiancée.” I wrapped my arm around his waist as she just smiled at them.

“Nice to meet you. Again.” Suho hyung smiled. “Please, have a seat.”

“Sure.” Haeri smiled at him as she dragged me with her to sit at the chairs. But, she stopped as she heard me gasped. “What’s wrong?!”

“I sprained my leg a few days ago.” I explained to her as I sat on the chair slowly. Haeri looked very worried and I don’t like it when she’s worried because she will become super-protective to me.

“Have you gone to the doctor for check-up?” She asked as she eyed my right leg.

“I did. Well, with Suho, Kai and Luhan hyung.” I smiled at her; hoping that she would not be worry again.

“Okay, then. Have you taken your breakfast?” She asked suddenly causing me to shake my head slowly.

“YAH! OH SEHUN, how many TIMES did I tell you to take your breakfast NO MATTER WHAT?” She suddenly yelled causing some of us gaped and choked on their food. Kai hyung who sat opposite to me widen his eyes and gulped.

“It’s my fault. I drag him out of his room before he could take his breakfast.” Kai hyung admitted as Haeri looked at him with an emotionless face. But, she immediately smiled at Kai hyung after she processed everything.

“Really? I’m sorry, then.” She said to Kai hyung as I stared at her.

“You’re mad at me but you just forgive him like that?!” I questioned her as she glared at me.

“You are my responsibilities. Anything happen to you and your grandparents will chase me with guns.” She pinched my lap as I gasped in pain.

“Yah! You always be the one who hurt me.” I rolled my eyes at her. She looked away from me as she smiled brightly at the others who still gaped at us.

“Let’s eat our breakfast, shall we?” I asked cutely.

“I can’t believe that you have such of fiancée, Sehun.” Kai hyung joked but Haeri was busy with the breakfast. Apparently, the food was for me since she put everything she took in my bowl.

“You better believe it. I’ve live with this girl since 6 years ago.” I sighed as he chuckled slowly.

“EAT!” Haeri gave me a glare as she brings the spoon to my mouth. “If you don’t open your mouth, I’ll ask for their help and it’s not going to be fun. TRUST me!” I opened my mouth slowly as I heard chuckles from the others.

“I can eat on my own, you know.” I tried to take the spoon from her but her glare totally stops me. I put my hand down to my lap with a sigh. “Fine!”

“Good.” She continued to feed me like a small kid. I just hold my embarrassment in front of my friends.

Luhan POV

“Luhan? Are you okay?” I turned my head to my left and looked at D.O hyung who stared at me with his wide eyes.

“I’m fine. Why?”

“You should eat the meat, not stab it with the fork. You were stabbing at the meat like 5 minutes already. I think the meat is soft enough for you to eat.” He pointed at the meat that I’ve been stabbing with my fork.

“I guess so.” I gave him a small smile before I took the meat using the fork and put it in my mouth.

“They’re sweet couple, don’t they?” D.O hyung suddenly asked causing me to frown a while.

“Ahh…yes, they are.” I answered him. “I guess so.”

“Sehun is lucky to have her as his girlfriend.” D.O hyung said slowly as he looked at Sehun and Haeri. I gulped at the view and stood from my seat. I grabbed my bag and walked away from them.

“YAH, XI LUHAN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Kai yelled at me but I didn’t even turn to look at them because I don’t want to see Sehun with that girl. I just walked straight to the hallway outside the café and went to the garden.

I hate them. Why is the god always unfair with me? I deserve to be happy but why I never have what I want. Why Sehun always get what he wants? I deserve to be happy more than he did. He ruins my life but he always steps ahead from me. Why must he be with Haeri? He didn’t deserve her because he just some weak person who only know how to ruin other’s life.

“I will take her from you, Oh Sehun because you didn’t deserve her forever.”


How was it???