Chapter 19

Last Wish

Haeri POV

“WHAT?”

“Luhan-ssi?” I stuttered as I saw Luhan gaped.

“What do you mean by he doesn’t have much time left?” He asked slowly as he walked closer to me. I can see some worries building in his eyes.

“Your twin is not like what you always think he is.” I looked at straight at his eyes as he stood in front of me. He and the others gaped when I told them that Sehun is Luhan’s twin. I knew Luhan never know that I know about their family. “Luhan, he has leukemia from his birth. He suffers everyday to continue his life. He always has a chance to live longer but he never wants it because it involves you. The doctor always said to him that he have a second chance if he wants to accept the new bone marrow but he just ignored it because he didn’t want you to get hurt during the process. He didn’t want you to know about his pain because he loves you.”

“Leukemia?” Luhan gulped as he lowered his head. I opened my bag and took the necklace that Sehun gave me a month ago. It’s time for I fulfill my promise to him.

“Luhan, please visit him. It maybe the last time you will see him again. He gave this to you, he said he never deserves to be your twin, so you can have both of the necklaces.” I handed him the necklace as he took it with his shaking hand. I looked at him with a small smile. “He never hates you. Please don’t make anymore mistake.”

I turned around and walked to the parking lot as I wiped my tears. Soon, a boy ran to me and walked beside me.

“I’ll go with you.” Kai said as I gave him a small smile. He lead me to his car before both of us got into the car and he drove to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital, I dialed his bodyguard’s number to know Sehun’s current information.

“Oppa, how is he?” I asked through the phone.

“The doctor is still checking him. Let’s just hope he will be fine.”

“Okay, oppa. I’ll be there soon with Kai.”

“They knew?”

“Yes, I’ve told them. Especially, his twin. I hope he can make a good choice because Sehun suffered enough for him.” I sobbed.

“Let’s just hope so.”

“Okay, oppa. See you later.” I ended the call as Kai took a glance at me.

“How is he?” Kai asked.

“The doctor still checking him.” I answered him simply.

After a few moment of silent,

“You knew, didn’t you?” I said slowly.

“W-what?” Kai asked as he didn’t understand what I’m saying.

“You know Sehun and Luhan are twin, didn’t you?”

“I did.” He gulped. “I notice the necklace that Sehun wear because Luhan also have the same necklace. A few years ago, Luhan ever told us that the necklace was specially made for him. And he said that there are two necklaces were made for his family. But, he didn’t tell us who own the second one. Until, Sehun told me that he has a twin. I made links between them and I just know about it. How do you know that I know about it?”

“I noticed your expression back at the lobby just now. You’re not as shock as Suho. There is one more person who knew about it. And he knows about this longer that you and me.” I recalled the memory about what Sehun told me.

“Really? Who is it?” Kai asked as he drove the car into the hospital compound and parked his car.

“You’ll know about it someday.” I smiled at him as I exited his car.

Inside the hospital,

After this few hours, all Sehun’s friends already came to the hospital because they were worried about him. Well, except for his very own twin, Luhan. The doctor still hasn’t come out from the room where Sehun is right now.

“You guys should go home, it’s getting late.” I said to them who sat all over the waiting room at the hospital.

“What about you, Haeri-ssi?” Suho asked me as he was the one who sat next to me on the couch.

“I’m waiting for him. I won’t leave him, I never do.” I answered him with a small smile.

“Then, we won’t leave. We want to be at his side because he’s our maknae.” Kris cut.

“Thank you, Kris. For everything.” I smiled at him. “You know what, Kris? Sehun do remember you.”

“What? He did?” Kris frowned at me as the others stared at us with blank expression.

“Yes. On the first day of his school, he told me that he met his hero after 10 years. He was happy to meet you but he doesn’t want to tell you since you seemed to not remember about him.” I explained as I saw him smiling a bit.

“He was wrong. I do remember him. His eyes still keeping the same expression like before.” Kris smiled as he remembers his moments with Sehun.

“What’s happen between Kris hyung and Sehun?” Kai asked randomly as me and Kris chuckled slowly. I gestured Kris to tell the story to all of them.

“10 years ago, I met Sehun at California. I was there with my family for our vacation. One day, I was with my sister at the park near our hotel. When I sat at the bench, I found a picture of a young boy. I don’t know who owned that picture, so I looked at the back and it wrote ‘my beloved hyung, Luhan’. You know what I do, I took the picture and I swear that I will give it to the owner. The next day, I went back to the park and I saw a boy was crying on the bench where I sat on the previous day. So, I asked him why he cried and he answered that he cried because he lose his beloved picture. I showed him the picture and guess what, he shouted happily as he took the picture from me. When I asked him who the boy in the picture is, he told me that the boy is his twin. He said he love his twin very much. At that time, I was happy even I just listened to his story. I never met him again after that day but when Luhan first came to this school, you guys know how much I persuaded you guys to add him into the group. I recognized him from the picture. I knew he has a twin and it’s Sehun. I always know about it even before Sehun came into the school.” Kris explained as all of us nodded slowly.

After a few minutes,

“Can I meet with Sehun’s family?” The doctor asked when he entered the waiting room. All of us stood from our seat and headed to the doctor.

“How is he?” I told him.

“Well, Haeri-ssi. He’s very critical. He really needs a donor for his bone marrow. Otherwise, he will die in this few months or even earlier. We can’t do anything if he doesn’t want to change anything in his life. You know how stubborn he is, right?”

“I know, doctor.” I sighed.

“Doesn’t he have any siblings that can donate their bone marrow to him?” The doctor asked.

“But, you said that you can’t do anything if he doesn’t want it.” I looked at the doctor who gave ma small smile.

“Actually, I can. I’ll just ask his grandparents for the permission but I won’t tell anything to Sehun. I’m sure they will do anything for their beloved grandson.”

“Can we donate ours?” Kris asked.

“You must do some test first to identified if they are suitable for him or not. But, it may take time.” The doctor explained.

“I’ll do it.”


How was it? I know this chapter is quite bored but I promised the next will be better...