Chapter 6

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“Sehun, what are you doing here all alone?” Kai hyung patted my shoulder as I waited at the entrance of the school for my driver to pick me up. My driver texted me just now and said that he got stuck in the traffic jam causing him to be late.

“I’m just waiting for my… someone to pick me up.” I smiled at him.

“What about I send you home? I guess my driver won’t mind to send you first.” He offered. I hesitated because my driver was on his way to pick me up.

“I’m going to make a call first.” I answered him as I took my phone from my pocket. I dialed my driver’s number and waited for him to pick the call up.

“Hyung, where are you right now?”

“………”

“That far?!” I sighed. “Its okay, my friend will send me home. But, can you text me the new address because I’m not really remember the way.”

“………”

“Thank you, hyung.” I ended the call and looked at Kai hyung who smiling at me.

“I guess it’s a yes.” He smirked at me as he put his arm around my neck. I just chuckled at him who pushed me to the car that just arrived to fetch him. I guess it’s his driver since he opened the door for us.

“Anyway, where is your house?” Kai hyung asked me after the car leave the school compound. I signaled him a ‘wait’ sign with my hand before I took my phone out and check for any message that come in. Fortunately, a message was received and it was from my driver who sent the address of our new house.

“Here.” I gave the phone to Kai hyung who immediately took it and read the address. He smiled at the message and gave me back the phone. “Why are you smiling, hyung?”

“Nothing. It just your house is in the same neighborhood as mine and Suho hyung.” I widen my eyes and chuckled slowly. “So, you are our new neighbor.”

“I guess I am.”

“Maybe I should hang out with you more often with Suho hyung.” I looked at him with a blank expression because I never have friends who would want to hang out with me since I am sick and they afraid that they will get contaminate with my sickness; which was not infectious at all. “Why? You don’t like it?”

“No! No! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just I don’t really familiar with all this.” I explained to him as he nodded at me.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at my house. And apparently, my house is quite far than him since we passed by his house before we got to our house. He happily pointed at his house when we passed by his house. He even invited me to come to his house sometimes which I gladly said I will someday.

“I guess we have arrived at your house.” Kai hyung smiled at me as his eyes wandered at the view of my house which stood in front of him. He seemed very interested to enter the house so I decided to invite him to my house.

“Hyung, do you want to hang out with me today?” He looked at me with unbelieves expression as he gaped and widen his eyes at me at the same time. “Hyung?!”

“Of course I want to. You know what, people always wonder who own this house because the construction of this house took a very short time because the number of the workers was quite big. That’s mean it consumes a lot of money.” I just laughed at Kai hyung as we walked to the door.

After I entered the password and pushed the door opened, two women came to me.

“Noona, when do you arrive?” I pulled the two of them into a hug as Kai hyung frowned at us.

“Well, your grandfather won’t let you live alone in this huge mansion. He told us to take care of his grandson carefully.” They answered as I chuckled. “Do you want to eat anything?”

“Well, I bring friend. So, just prepare anything for us. You don’t mind right, hyung?” I turned to Kai hyung who instantly nodded. The two of them are my maids from our house at Ulsan. They worked for us for about 6 years already and our family was quite closed to them. That’s why my grandparents trust them to take care of me. Both of them walked back to the untouched-kitchen (at least not by me) to prepare some meals for us.

“Who are they?” Kai hyung asked me as we headed to the living room upstairs.

“They are our family maids and my grandparents really trust them.” I answered slowly.

“Do you live here alone? Where are your parents?” I gulped at his questions because I don’t really know how to answer about the parents part. He noticed that I am quite uncomfortable about the questions. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.”

“Actually, I don’t live with my parents since I’m born. My parents live in Seoul while I live with my grandparents in Ulsan. But, right now, my parents are in UK for their work.” Kai hyung nodded slowly.

“Don’t you have any siblings?” Kai hyung stared at me as I’m thinking what should I answer. Should I lie or not?

“I do.” I lowered my head as Kai hyung kept staring at me. “I have a twin.”