Chapter 12

Last Wish

Sehun POV

Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door. Kai hyung volunteered himself to open the door. One of my maids entered the room with Kai hyung followed behind her.

“The dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. Do you wish to eat upstairs or downstairs?” She asked me.

“Upstai…”

“Downstairs.” I cut Kai hyung causing him to glare at me with are-you-kidding look.

“But, your leg is still hurt. How can you walk down the staircase?” Kai hyung shoot me a worried look.

“Hyung, you guys use the stairs?” I chuckled at him causing him to stare at me blankly. “You know what; we got numbers of elevators in this house. How do expect we only use stairs in this 6-storey mansion?”

“Really?” Kai hyung gaped. “I didn’t know that.”

“Noona, you can go now. We’ll be down in a few minutes.” I smiled at her before she left the room. “Hyung, help me, will you?”

Kai hyung chuckled slowly as he walked to my side and helped me to stand with his support. “Yah-guys, let’s go down. Dinner is on the way.” Kai hyung called the other who enjoyed watching television so much. Both of us looked at the others who walked to the door silently because I knew Kai hyung wanted to play prank with them. “Let them use the stairs. We’ll use the short way. Elevator, here we come.” Kai hyung whispered to me as we saw them exited my room.

When we exited my room, we saw all of the others already walked down the stairs. I looked at Kai hyung and pointed at the right hallway because the closest elevator was at the end of the hallway and the dining room is just beside the elevator at the ground floor. Kai hyung smirked as both of us make our way to the elevator silently. Both of us giggled when we entered the elevator and Kai hyung pressed the 1st floor button.

“Hyung, you are clever.” I chuckled at Kai hyung who smirked at me.

“Of course.”

It took only 30 seconds for the elevator to arrive at 1st floor from 5th floor where my room is. Both of us walked out from the elevator but we didn’t see any sign of them at the main stairs. We waited in front of the dining room’s door as we heard their voice getting closer to us. When they finally arrived at the floor, Kai hyung shouted at them.

“Hey, GUYS?!” Kai hyung waved at them causing them to gape at us.

“Yah! How come you guys arrive before us?” Baekhyun hyung yelled his lung out at us. Kai hyung looked at me as both of us laughed.

“You know what? This house got numbers of elevators.” Kai hyung stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun hyung who stormed towards both of us. He dragged Kris hyung with him. “Hyung, help Sehun. I have something to deal with.” He ordered Kris hyung who stared at him blankly but he still followed what Baekhyun hyung told him to do. I unwrapped my right arm from Kai hyung’s shoulder and wrapped it around Kris’s hyung shoulder. I chuckled slowly when Bekhyun hyung started to tickle Kai hyung who laughed like a crazy people.

“Let’s go inside.” Kris hyung said to me when he noticed I’m tired because I’ve been standing only using my left leg because I don’t want to use my right leg to much.

“Yes, we should.” I smiled at him as we walked into the dining room where the dinner was already served on the table. He sat me down on one of the chairs as he sat next to me. I mouthed thank you to him as he replied it with a sincere smile.

“Please enjoy yourself.” I gestured them to eat the foods that were served on the table. I noticed Kai and Chanyeol hyung already drooling at the delicious foods served on the table. I smiled when I saw them eat the foods without happy faces.

I guess having friends is not as bad as I thought it would be. I smiled to myself as I started to eat slowly. I took a glance at Luhan hyung who was eating slowly but his face shows that he was in a deep thought.

11 p.m at the night,

“Sehun, I think we should go home first. Because we have spent some time with you and you need to rest.” Suho hyung said slowly. All of us were at the living room and watching a movie together.

“But, you’re going to visit me again, didn’t you?” I pouted at him causing him to pinch my cheeks. “Ahh~”

“Of course, maknae.” He winked at me.

“Why do you guys keep calling me maknae?” I asked him with a pout.

“It’s because you are a member of EXO. I know you and Luhan share the same birth date but Luhan never want to be call maknae, so you are the maknae.” He smiled brightly.

“EXO?” I stared at him blankly.

“Sehunnie, EXO is our group name and you are a member now.” Kai hyung wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he explained to me.

“Ohh.” I nodded slowly.

“We should go home, now.” Kai hyung stood from the couch as the others also followed him. I smiled at them as they waved at me.

“Yah, Luhan. Are you going home too?” That was when I noticed Luhan hyung still sitting on the couch. Luhan hyung looked at Kris hyung as he shook his head slowly.

“I’m going to have some talk with Sehun first. See you later, hyung.” Kris hyung nodded his head as he gave us a small smile before he walked out my house.

After a few minutes of silence, I decided to end the awkward moment.

“So,… What is it, hyung?” I gulped when Luhan hyung turned his face to me. He looked at me with an emotionless expression.

“I want to ask you why you lie to mum?” He asked without breaking the eye-contact.

“I… I…” I really don’t know what to answer him.

“I knew it. You cannot answer me even though the question is just a simple question.” He chuckled but his dark aura still didn’t leave the moment.

“Hyung, I know you didn’t want anybody to know about us. But, please stop treating me like this anymore.” I looked at him with a pool of tear in my eyes.

“Stop treating you like what? Like ignoring you?” He rolled his eyes before he looked at me again with his fierce look. “You was the one who make me like this. You was the one who took my parents away from me. They always choose you than me. You this. You that. What more do you want?!”

“I don’t know why they always love you more than they love me. I’m always better than you. ALWAYS!” He continued. I tried so hard to fight the urge to cry but I failed when my tears started to drip down my cheeks. I noticed Luhan hyung also had a pool of tear in his eyes but he did a very good job to control his emotion. “I’m suffering because of you, Sehun. Mom and Dad always love you more than they love me. Sometimes, I trust that I made a big mistake when we were young. I shouldn’t even bother to know you because what you did to me was only to hurt me.”

“Hyung, I didn’t mean it.” I whispered as he just chuckled at me. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s too late, Sehun. I suffered too much because of you. You was the whole reason for everything that happen to me. I can’t possibly forgive you. I’m sorry, Xi Sehun.” Luhan hyung stood and walked to the door. “I just can’t.”

I looked at Luhan hyung as he left my house.

“Hyung, I suffered more than you did. You just didn’t know how.” I whispered to myself as my tears kept dripping down my cheeks. Suddenly, I felt there was something flowing from my nose. I wiped the warm liquid as I smiled weakly.

Blood.

I know you hate me so much but I cannot hate you. You are my only twin and my only sibling. I know you always want me to disappear from your life. Trust me, hyung. I will. I will leave your life for good when the time comes. 


Here it is...