Chapter 4

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“Ready to go?” My driver asked me as I stepped out the house. He already opened the car’s door for me, so I just entered the car before he drove the car to my new school. I don’t know anything about the school because I applied to enter the school to be close to Luhan hyung. Well, not really applied because my grandfather called the principal and tell him that I will attend the school. What I knew about the school was only about the school which was very popular and only rich people can attend the school since the fee was too high for normal people to afford.

“Sehun, we’re arrived. It’s about 3 minutes ago. Why are you spacing out?” I jerked as I smiled at my driver warmly.

“I’m sorry, hyung. Next time, you should just call my name. Don’t hesitate because I don’t want to be late for school. See you soon, hyung.” I took my bag and got out of the car. Once I stepped outside, some of the students took a glance at me and whispering among each other. I jut shrugged and walked into the main entrance of the school.

Since, it is my first day of school; I don’t know anything around the school. So, I decided to find the administration room to meet some teachers who can help me. When I found the administration room, I smiled brightly as I walked towards the door. But, I bumped into someone and the book on my hand dropped to the floor. I was about to take my book back when he stepped on my book intentionally. My eyes widen at my favourite note book which was under his foot. I looked at the guy with an angry expression as I stood. That was when I noticed students started to gather around us. I don’t really know why because I’m new to this kind of thing.

“Can I ask you why you STEP. ON. MY. BOOK?” I asked him who was smirking at me.

“You were the one who bumped into me and you ask me why? You should know why.” He pushed me to the wall behind me. I don’t really want to start any fight in this school since I just entered this school today. I’m not going to make them expelled me on the same day I entered the school.

“I’m sorry. I’m new here, so I’m not really familiar with this school.” I apologized to him but he just smirked at me.

“A new student? Did I hear it right? This school accept new student? Wow.” I stared at him blankly because I don’t really understand what he meant by that. “Your family must be rich if you can enter this school easily. Usually, they don’t accept new student because all the students in this school actually come from the same tree.”

“What do you mean?!” I stuttered causing him to chuckle at me.

“Our parents know each other making us easy to enter this school. So, what family did you come from? What business your family do?” I gaped because I don’t really know what to answer since my grandparents told me to keep a secret about their business. Luckily, a guy shouted making all of us looked at him.

“YAH! LEE BYUNG HUN. STOP!” I looked at the person who owned the shout. Apparently, it was the same guy who talked to me at the boutique yesterday. Today, he looked very different from yesterday since he looked very strict while yesterday, he looks like a warm and welcoming person. I guess, he have two different personalities.

“Why do you even care, KIM JUN MYEON?!” The guy in front of me snapped. I guess he’s the one with the name Lee Byung Hun.

“Let go the boy or you’ll end up like Jonghyun.” The guy named Kim Jun Myeon threaten him. And apparently, this Byunghun guy did afraid of that Junmyeon’s words since his face started to darken a bit.

“Fine. Have fun with it.” He walked away from us leaving me still leaning to the wall.

“What are you guys waiting for? The show is over.” One of Junmyeon friends snapped to the students who still gather around us. With that, the students started to walk away leaving us behind. The Junmyeon guy walked towards me and took my book from the floor.

“I guess, it’s yours.” He handed me the book and I smiled to him before I took the book.

“Thank you.” I slightly bowed at him.

“Don’t be. This is the situation when new student enter this school. If they got no luck, they will become a victim of bully in this school. But, you’re lucky since we save your day.” The Junmyeon guy patted my shoulder as he smiled warmly at me. “You’re the same boy that I met yesterday, don’t you?”

“Yes, I am. It’s nice to meet you again.” I smiled at him. I offered my hand at him as I said; “I’m Oh Sehun.”

“Oh, right.” He gladly took my hand and shook it. “Kim Jun Myeon. But, call me Suho because only the Teen Top guys call me Junmyeon.” I stared at him blankly because I don’t know who Teen Top is. “The boy just now is part of the bully group who called themselves Teen Top.”

“Oh. Anyway, thanks.” I bowed at him again before I started to walk away. But, something crossed into my mind causing me to look back at him. “Who should I meet on my first day of school? I’m kind of lost here.”

“It’s okay. We’ll help you.” He chuckled after he heard my confession. I just lowered my head due to embrassment. I only looked up when I felt someone’s arm around my neck. “Come on, I’ll show you around. Besides, the class only start at 9.”

“First destination, THE CAFÉ.” The friend of his shouted happily as he leaded us to the café. I just followed anywhere he took me because his arm was around my neck and they looked very kind even for some stranger like me.