Chapter 16

Last Wish

Sehun ran leaving Kai searching for him everywhere. At one corner, Kai stopped and gasped for air as he already ran half of the buildings length for Sehun.

“YAH! OH SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU?” Kai yelled out loud causing some of the students around the hallway looked at him.

“What’s wrong, Kai?” Kris tapped Kai’s shoulder as he and Suho accidently meet Kai at the hallway.

“See…Sehun, he…ran…fast..” Kai barely said. Kris sighed and dragged Kai with him to the nearby bench.

“Calm down. Then, you talk.” Kris rubbed Kai’s back slowly as Kai took a deep breath.

“Alright…” Kai started before he told everything to Kris and Suho. Kris unknowingly clenched his fist.

“Let’s go to his house tonight. I’m quite worried over that kid.” Kris muttered slowly with a cold tone. Kai looked at Kris’s eyes which hold some anger and worried.

“Sounds good to me.” Kai agreed.

Sehun POV

“Let’s go to his house tonight. I’m quite worried over that kid.”

“Sounds good to me.” I heard Kai hyung answered to Kris hyung suggestion.

Another tear dripped down my cheek.

I had enough of this, I’m not going to hear anything from anyone’s mouth anymore.

I took my phone from my pocket and dialed someone’s number.

“Hyung, please take me home now. I’m not feeling very well. Help me to inform the school too because I don’t want to meet anyone right now.” I said to the phone before I ended the call and slipped the phone to my pocket.

I walked to the opposite way from Kai hyung. I lowered my head along the way to my locker because I don’t want anyone to see my watery eyes. I can’t help myself to stop crying because every time I recalled what happen just now, my eyes will watered immediately.

I took my jacket from my locker and wore it immediately. I waited for my driver to come fetching me at the lobby where some students already waited for their transport.

After a few minutes, my driver came with a black car. The black car stopped in front of the main entrance of the school. I walked slowly to the car as my bodyguard opened the door of the car for me.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him as I entered the car. I leaned comfortably onto the seat as I tried to take short nap.

“Ermm, hyung. I don’t to go back to the mansion tonight. Just go to any hotel, I don’t mind.” I said to my driver.

“What’s wrong, Sehun?” He asked me as I straighten my body and stared at the window beside me.

“I just need some space to be with myself.” I answered slowly. “Just send some clothes for me later.”

“Alright.”

At the hotel,

“Are you sure you can stay by yourself?” My bodyguard asked me as he handed me the card of my room at the hotel. I can sense some worried building in his voice.

“I’ll be fine, hyung. Besides, you're going to meet me again later. You can just book another room beside me and do your job.” I smiled at him.

“Really? It’s weird for you to say something like this.” He furrowed his eyebrow at me causing me to chuckle.

“Whatever. I’m going to the festival beside this hotel. See you later.” I smiled at him as I walked to the hotel entrance. I slipped the card into my pocket and that was when I noticed that I still wearing my full school uniform. I sighed as I turned to my bodyguard. I took off the jacket that I wore and shoved it to him.

“Hold this.” He took the jacket and watched me took off my necktie and my blazer leaving me with my white shirt and my pant only. I handed him the necktie and the blazer but I took the jacket from him.

“You can go now.” I said to him but he didn’t even move from his spot. “Are you going to accompany me?”

“Of course, I am. Your grandfather is going to yell at me if I left you alone.” He smirked slowly.

“Sure, but do you have cash? I don’t think they accept cards at the festival.” I pouted at him.

“Yaa, sure. You guys never keep cash in your wallet but you keep the cards like your life depends on it.” He rolled his eyes at me as I chuckled at him.

“Come one, hyung. Let’s go.” I smiled brightly as I dragged him with me to the festival.

Kai POV

I pressed the bell of Sehun’s house as me and my friends just arrive at the mansion. I came to the Sehun’s house with Kris hyung, Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung. We decided to bring Sehun to one of my father’s hotel festival to help him forget about what happen today.

“Noona!” I exclaimed when one of the maids opened the door.

“Can I meet Sehun?” I asked her but she shook her head slowly.

“He’s not home. One of his bodyguards said that he will stay at the hotel tonight. They will send his clothes and cash after this. I heard that they will run out of cash since Sehun enjoying himself at the festival.” She explained.

“Festival? What festival?” I questioned.

“I’m not sure. They said the festival is held beside the hotel that he’s in right now.” I smirked because I’m sure that the hotel is one of my fathers’.

“Thank you, noona.” I bowed at her before all of us walked to our own car and headed to the hotel.

Sehun POV

“Hyung, is the bodyguard already come with my extra clothes?” I asked my bodyguard who accompany me at the café inside the hotel. It’s dinner time and I’m quite hungry after I wandered around the festival all evening with him. And I’m quite itchy since I haven’t take any shower and change my current clothing.

“I’m afraid not, Sehun. They haven’t call me yet.” My bodyguard answered.

“Okay.” I shrugged as I continued to eat my spaghetti. “Hyung, do you anymore cash?”

“Sehun, you finished all of the cash in this few hours. Remember?!” He rolled his eyes at me as I chuckled slowly.

“Sorry, hyung. I promise you that I’ll pay everything, okay?” I winked cutely in front of me but he just stared at me blankly.

“Whatever, kiddo. But, I’ve told them to bring more cash. So, don’t worry. You can enjoy as much as you want.” He chuckled causing me to smiled brightly at him.

“Thank you, hyung.”

“Sehun, isn’t that your friend?” He pointed at the main entrance of the hotel which located next to the café. The only wall to separate the area is the wall made up of transparent glass. So, we can see everything that happens at the entrance hall as well as the people outside the café.

“What are they doing here?” I stared at them who walked to the front desk and talked to the girl who works there.

“Don’t you want to greet them?” My bodyguard asked me. I looked at him and shook my head slowly.

“Hyung, I’m going out first. I don’t want to meet anyone yet. I need some time with myself.” I smiled at him as I stood from my seat. I took a card from my wallet and handed it to him. “I’ll be at the festival. But, call me when the cash arrive because I need them.”

“Of course, Sehun.” He smiled at me as I walked to leave the café. I used the door which not connected to the entrance hall. I sighed because I managed to leave the café without them noticing me.

I walked to the beach which located in front of the hotel. I took off my jacket and enjoyed the feeling of the breeze that hit my body. I smiled as I stood in front of the sea which laid in front of me. I closed my eyes and unknowingly, a tear escaped my eyes. I wiped the tear and smiled weakly to myself.

“You cannot cry, Sehun. You must not cry because you don’t have much time anymore. Even if it’s hurt you, just…smile. Never cry.” I whispered to myself as I smiled at the amazing view laid before me.

But, when I turned to my left, I saw someone who I don’t have any strength to face yet.

Luhan hyung was walking with Haeri and they were laughing together. They walked towards my way but they haven’t notice me yet. I quickly turned to my right and walked away.

I hope you will be happy, hyung. You deserve her more than I did.

More tears escaped my eyes as I practically ran from them. Until, I bumped into someone and fell onto the sandy beach. I was about to apologize when someone hugged me. I frowned for a second but when he talked, I cannot control myself anymore.

“Don’t keep it to yourself. Just cry.” I buried my head to his shoulder and cried my heart out.


Anyway, thank you for those who willing to waste your precious time to read and comment on my story...Love you all.