Chapter 7

Last Wish

The next morning,

Sehun POV

“Sehun, your friend is outside; waiting for you.” One of my bodyguard told me when I still in the kitchen, having my breakfast. In this new house, I barely use the dining room because I’m don’t really like eating alone. I rather eat my meals in the kitchen where my maids cooked for me. Even though they don’t eat with me, they still accompany me as they do their works.

“Who? I don’t really remember anybody told me that they will come to this house in this hour.” I took the last sip of my juice as I grabbed my bag and headed to the main door of the house.

“Hyung?! What are you doing here?” I asked the boy who sat on the stairs and he appeared to be Kai hyung. Kai hyung stood and turned to me as he smiled brightly.

“I come to fetch you, of course. Let’s go to the school together.” I stared blankly at him. I didn’t show any sign to move from my spot, so he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. Today, he used the two-seat car instead of four; or should I call Lexus LF-A Roadster. “Stop frowning and get into the car.”

“You drive?” I asked him as I closed the door after I got into the car. He turned to me with his annoyed face. “I get it. Just drive.” I gulped. I guess he didn’t really like jokes.

“I’m just kidding, maknae.” He chuckled as he drove his car. Once again, I gaped and stared at him blankly. “Seriously, you should stop staring people with your blank expression. If I am a girl, I think I could fall into that trick.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just … nobody called me maknae before.” I muttered slowly as he just chuckled at me.

“Well, since I’m the first, you’re going to buy me a drink later. Okay?” He smiled at me as I nodded at him happily.

I guess what Haeri told me was right, open my mind and I’ll get more friends. Think positive; that was her favourite phrase for me when I told her my problems and I’m not going to forget that phrase forever.

When we arrived at the school, many students frowned when they saw me riding the same car as Kai hyung. Well, who didn’t?! I rode the same car as the Kingka of the school, plus I just came into the school yesterday. When I got out of the car, I heard the students started to whisper with each other. Kai hyung noticed I was quite uncomfortable with the students staring at us, so he pushed me to the inside of the school which was a bit quiet. Well, many students still didn’t arrive at the school since the class started a bit late than the normal school.

“Hyung, where are we going?” I asked him as his hands still on my shoulders, pushing me to walk first. His left hand left my shoulder but his right hand still on my shoulder as he moved next to me. That makes his arm was around my neck as he walked beside me.

“We’re going to meet the other EXO.” He answered simply as I kept frowning at him. It’s because I never heard the name of EXO before. Well, this is the first. Kai hyung sighed and hugged me neck closer to him. “It’s hard to have a friend who doesn’t know anything about this school.”

“I’m sorry.” I lowered my head and pretended to be sad. Apparently, he became worried and started to coax me.

“Yah, don’t be sad. I’m not the type of person who is good with this type of thing. Please don’t cry.” He looked very uncomfortable and very flustered; even in this short time. I guess he’s really not the type of person who knows how to coax people. So, I decided to give up on my act and surprised him.

“Hey, hyung. I’m just kidding.” I laughed at him as I ran from him. I turned around to see his expression but he already ran after me.

“YAH! OH SEHUN!” I ran faster but unfortunately, he managed to tackled me to the ground; face first. I yelped because I felt my right ankle was sprained when I fall down. But, Kai hyung kept on tickling me as I laughed my heart out. After a minute, he stopped and stood as he fixed his clothes. I tried to stand up but my sprained ankle forbids me to do so.

“Hyung, can you help me? I think I sprained my ankle.” I muttered at him who looked at me almost immediately. I rubbed the sore part of my right ankle as Kai hyung kneeled beside me.

“Really?!” He started to fluster once again. He helped me to stand as I leaned onto his body. This time, I was the one who put my arm around his neck as we walked again. I groaned in pain when I accidently used my right leg with too much force. “I’m sorry, Sehun. It’s my entire fault.”

“It’s okay, hyung. It’s just a small matter.” I answered slowly as I tried to hide the pain from him.

“No, it’s not okay. I’ll let Suho hyung to check on your leg first before we go to the clinic.” He said as we were getting closer to the school café.

As we entered the café, some students stared at us including my new friends. Suho hyung and Kris hyung rushed toward us.

“What’s wrong with him?” Suho hyung asked Kai hyung as Kris hyung helped me.

“My fault. Let’s just go to the table and I’ll tell the whole story.” Suho hyung nodded as we walked to the table. Well, I’m not really walking since Kai hyung and Kris hyung helped me all the way.

I flinched as they sat me down on the chair. Suho hyung and Kai hyung kneeled in front of me as Suho hyung took off my shoes and my sock. He massaged the sore part of my ankle causing me to widen my eyes and yelped.

“Please do it gently.” I managed to whisper as he kept on massaging my ankle. He massaged my ankle and magically, within 5 minutes, my foot became a bit better. But, still hurt. I tried to distract myself from the pain with drinking the juice that Kris hyung gladly bought for me.

Then, I saw Luhan hyung walked into the café with Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung. They were laughing along the way to our table. I don’t know why but I’m happy seeing him happy like this because I never see him laugh before. NEVER!

“What is this poor boy doing here?!” I heard Luhan hyung exclaimed causing me to stop grinning and lowered my head.

“Luhan, language!” Kris hyung glared at Luhan hyung who kept on glaring at me.

“LEAVE. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE.”