Chapter 17

Last Wish

Someone POV

I don’t know why I hug him in the first place. When Kai moved to hug him, I don’t know why I pushed Kai away and hug the helpless boy who fell before me. Apparently, he was shocked to the sudden action but he gave up and crying all his might on me. It took almost 5 minutes to him to settle down his miserable feeling. But, when he gets a clear vision on all of us, he clearly shocked since he gaped.

Sehun POV

I looked up to the person who hugged me all this time. I wiped my tears in my eyes to get a clear vision. I gaped when I saw 10 guys looking straight at me. But, the one who hugged me was Kris hyung.

“W-what are you guys d-doing here?” I asked but I cannot stop myself from stuttering.

“We’re looking for you, Sehun-ah.” Suho hyung answered as he helped me to get on my foot back.

“Why?” I asked slowly as I lowered my head because I don’t want them to see me in this vulnerable state even though it’s too late now.

“You’re our friend, Sehun. And we’re willing to help you anytime you want.” Kai hyung walked to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him with a small smile.

“Thank you for everything.” I muttered to him as he nodded slowly at me. I took a glance at my right where Luhan hyung and Haeri supposed to be and I saw them walking closer to our spot. I looked back at the group of guys in front of me and smiled weakly at them. “Can we please go somewhere? Just not here.”

“Of course, maknae.” Kai hyung smiled and dragged me to the hotel again. I chuckled as I noticed all of them following us.

“YAH! KRIS?! What are you waiting for?” All of us turned our head to Kris hyung who was staring at you know who.

“Isn’t that Luhan?” I heard Baekhyun asked. “Who’s the girl?”

“It’s Haeri.” I answered slowly. I can felt all the eyes landed on me but I just ignored it. “Let’s get out from here.”

“Sehun, it’s your fiancé out there. Not to mention but WITH another GUY!” Kris hyung scolded but I just gave him a weak smile.

“She wants it that way. What can I do? I just can pray for their happiness.” I sighed. Kris hyung glared at me as he walked closer to me. “Let’s just go.”

SLAP!

I was about to walk away when I felt someone slapped my cheek. I put my right hand on my cheek as I looked to the one who slap me; Kris hyung.

“Why are you so kind? He’s stealing your fiancé from you. Why aren’t you go there and take back your fiancé from HIM?” Kris hyung yelled at me. I can felt a tear escaped my eyes as I frowned at the pissed guy in front of me.

“I can’t.” I whispered but audible enough for everyone to hear it. “Please hyung, understand me once.”

“I won’t, Sehun. You can’t but I CAN.” Kris hyung smirked at me before he walked to Luhan hyung and Haeri.

“Hyung! NO!” I tried to stop him but he didn’t show any sign to stop.

Kris POV

I walked to Luhan who still laughing with Haeri. When I got closer to them, Luhan noticed me and greeted me with a smile. But, right now, I hate to see his smiling face after he stole other’s fiancé for his own.

“Oh, hyung. What are you doing here?” He asked with a bright smile. I smirked at him before I clenched my fist and punched him in the face. He stumbled backward as he cursed me.

“WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?!” He glared at me. Apparently, his lips bleed because of me. But, I love my artwork.

“That was what you get for stealing other’s fiancé for yourself. Why do you become like this? I don’t expect you to make someone suffers for your own good.” I snapped.

“Sehun? Suffer? Serve him right.” He chuckled slowly as he stared at me. He wiped the blood from the end of his lips before he rolled his eyes at me. “I suffer more than what he experience now. What I did now is for my revenge over him. You guys don’t know anything, so don’t interfere our fight.”

“What did he do to you making you hate him this much?” I asked because I wanted to know why he hates the helpless boy too much.

“What did he do to me?” Luhan smirked as he walked closer to me. He whispered; “He changed me. You guys make a very terrible choice to make him your friend because he will ruin everyone’s life just for himself.”

“STOP IT. LUHAN HYUNG, please stop. I’m begging you, just stop.” I looked up to Sehun who stood beside Haeri. Haeri looked at him with a very concern face but Sehun just ignored it.

“Who are you to stop me, OH SEHUN?” Luhan snapped to Sehun.

“I’m sorry for everything, hyung.” Sehun said as he kneeled in front of Luhan. I wanted to grab that kid and pulled him into his feet but some part of me just stop me from doing so.

“Sorry is not enough, Sehun. You take everything that I suppose to have from me. You know what; I regret my decision to meet you before. You are such a disgrace, Oh Sehun or should I call Xi Sehun.” Luhan muttered but when he said Xi Sehun, I gaped.

“Fine, you don’t have to forgive me. Just one thing, don’t regret anything you did to me.” Sehun stood slowly as he smiled weakly at Luhan. Tears escaped his eyes as he looked at Luhan.

“I won’t regret anything that I ever did to you.” Luhan answered with a very evil smile.

“If that so, take care of Haeri.” Sehun muttered before he walked to Haeri and pulled her into a hug. He whispered something to Haeri causing Haeri to cry but me and Luhan can’t hear a single thing at all.

Luhan who seemed pissed of Sehun hugging Haeri; walked to them and pulled Haeri off the hug. Sehun stared at Luhan but he changed to a small smile. Sehun looked at her as he proceeded to took off the necklace that he wore on his neck.

“You know what to do, right?” Sehun handed the necklace to Haeri who nodded slowly as a tear escaped her eyes. Sehun turned to Luhan as he gave a small smile.

“Hyung, you want me to go right? Just let me enjoy the last moment of my life before I’ll leave you. After that, you won’t see me anymore. Don’t worry.” Sehun bowed at him. I wondered what makes Sehun respected at that stupid brat.

“Haeri, remember.” Sehun smiled at Haeri before he walked to me and dragged me away from them.

Sehun POV

“Hyung, let’s go.” I dragged Kris hyung to the others EXO who waited for us under a tree. Apparently, they watched us from afar but they didn’t make any attempt to disturb out little talk. I wiped my eyes as we walked closer to them.

“Sehun.” Kris hyung held my arm as he stopped me from walking any further.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” I asked him with a small but pain smile.

“It’s you.” He answered shortly.

“Let’s just not talk about this. Let’s just move on.” I smiled at him as I ran to the group that sat under a big tree.


Do you like it??? Because, I'm crying when I wrote this...