Chapter 13

Last Wish

After a few days,

Sehun POV

I was about to wear my shoes when someone stormed into my room. I automatically threw the shoe in my hand to the person who entered my room without knocking first. Honestly, I hate people who surprised me.

“YAH! OH SEHUN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I gasped when I noticed the person who ALMOST got hit by my shoe was Kai hyung. Well, he caught the shoe just in time before the shoe hit his head. But, he still gave me a scary-death glare.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to throw the shoe at you. Well, it’s your fault too since you barge into my room.” I looked away from him as I wanted to avoid his death glare. But, I turned to look at him again after he threw the shoe back to me. Fortunately, the shoe landed beside me on the bed without hitting me.

“Wear your shoes, we’re going to school now.” He said with a pissed face. I guess he still mad at me.

“But, I haven’t take my breakfast and it’s still early. We have a lot of time before our class start.” I gave him my opinion.

“YAH!! OH SEHUN, are you talking back to your hyung?” He glared at me causing me to gulp and nodded at him slowly. I took the shoe on my bed and wore it immediately. I knew he watched me all the time because I can felt his eyes followed my movement.

“I don’t know he will be this mad.” I mouthed to myself when I walked to my desk to take my bag. I took my books from the shelf and shoved them into the bag. I grabbed my phone from the side-table of my bed before I walked to the door where Kai hyung waited for me. I wanted to say something to him but he ignored me and walked to the elevator leaving me dumbfounded.

I frowned at his sudden changes but I just followed him into the elevator. We stood awkwardly in the elevator waiting for the elevator to arrive at the first floor which took like forever to come. When the elevator door opened, Kai hyung stepped out and walked straight to the main door.

One of my maids was about to greet him but Kai hyung just walked passed her without greeting or even looking at her. I rolled my eyes at Kai hyung and bowed at my maid since she was truly clueless because of Kai hyung.

“I’m sorry, noona. He’s not in the mood today.” I smiled at her as she nodded slowly. “I’ll go to school first. I don’t want to make him angry more than he is now.”

“You’re not going to have to breakfast?”

“I guess, not. I’ll eat at the school, noona. Don’t worry about me.”

“Eat your medicine. I don’t want to hear any news about you fainting or something.” She said causing me to look at the door. Fortunately, Kai hyung was not in the house anymore.

“I will, noona. Don’t worry. See you later.” I smiled at her as I ran to the door. I ran to Kai hyung’s car where Kai hyung already glaring at me from the driver seat. I lowered my head as I entered the car which I’m sure to be the very awkward ever.

At the school,

After Kai hyung parked his car, both of us exited the car. Before Kai hyung walked into the school buildings, I called him.

“Hyung.” He turned his head to face me but he still with his emotionless mode. I lowered my head because I don’t want to look at him. “I’m sorry, hyung. I’m truly sorry, please don’t be mad at me. I don’t mean it.”

Kai POV

To my surprise, I noticed a tear fall down to the ground. Oh my god, he’s crying?! I rushed to his side and cupped his face in my hand. I lifted his face to look at me.

“Please don’t cry, Sehunnie.” I tried to coax him. But, his tears still dripping down his cheeks.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to throw the shoe at your head.” He sobbed causing me to pull him into a hug.

“Oh my, Sehunnie. Please don’t cry, I’ll buy anything for you but stop crying.” I said quickly because people started to watch me with a crying Sehun. They may thought that I was the one who make he cried.

“Do you forgive me?” Sehun asked with a pout. I sighed because I can’t possibly ignored his pouted face since it too cute.

“Fine.” I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and dragged him inside with me. “Just stop crying. You look like a little boy with that face.”

He smiled brightly as he wiped his tears on his face. I chuckled as both of us walked to the café where the others already waiting for us.

No one POV

I just arrived at my new school and I still don’t know anything about this school. I don’t want to send any text message to Sehun because I want to surprise him. So, I decided to wander around this exclusive school myself.

I was at the hallway when I saw a person who I really know; Oh Sehun. But, he’s with a boy who was a bit shorter than him. I hid myself behind the wall as they walked passed me.

“Never cry in front of me anymore. You look like a little kid with that kind of face.” They boy said to Sehun who just chuckled slowly.

“You were the one who make me cried.” Sehun said cutely. I smiled because I missed his voice so much but why the boy makes him cry? Why he makes my baby cry? No one gets away from me after making my baby crying.

I wanted to follow them but when I turned to the hallway, I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. I was about to scream at the boy; yes, it’s a boy. But, when I saw his face, I stunned.

“Luhan?!” I frowned at him. Gladly, he didn’t hear it.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you fall.” He held his hand out to help me. I gladly took his hand and stood with his help. He took my books that laid on the ground as well as his phone. That was when I noticed his phone broke because his phone dropped to the hard floor too.

“I was the one who should apologize.” He looked at me with a blank expression. I pointed at his broken phone but he just smiled at me.

“It’s okay. It’s not a big deal.”

“I’ll buy you a new one later.” I offered him but he just shook his head.

“It’s okay. Are you new at this school?”

“Yes. I’m sorry, but where this hallway head to?” I asked him as I pointed at the right hallway where Sehun and the boy went to.

“Ahh, the café. I’m going to the café too, shall we go together?” He asked politely. Honestly, I didn’t know he would change this much. He always a cold person especially to his twin, Sehun.

“Yes, sure.”


Want to know who is the person????