Chapter 1

Last Wish

Sehun POV

“Are you sure with your decision to go Seoul?” My grandmother asked me when we waited for my flight at the waiting room; a private one. My grandfather patted my shoulder as I looked to both of them.

“Halmeoni (grandmother), I’ll be fine. Besides, I will live in the same house with my parents and my twin.” I smiled to both of them. “And I’ve bought the plane ticket already. You don’t expect me to cancel my flight to Seoul, do you?”

“I don’t mind about the money. We just worry for your health there. What if you’re sick and nobody will take care about you? All of your doctor is here, you know?” My grandfather revealed his anxiety to me. “I don’t trust any outsider doctor to take care of you, you know.”

“Halabeoji (grandfather), I’ll be fine. I always have my medicine with me and you know me, I always eat them no matter what. So, don’t worry. Besides, Haeri will be with me after she comes back from Tokyo. She said she’ll accompany in Seoul because she didn’t want to leave her fiancé alone.” I rolled my eyes at the fact that my fiancée don’t want to leave me because she’s afraid that I will leave her for another girl. But, it proves that she loves me so much. And I love it.

“All passengers to Incheon International Airport, please proceed to the departure gate immediately.” An announcement was made through the speaker causing me to jerk my head up and hear the announcement carefully.

“I guess I need to go.” I smiled at my grandparents who pleading me not to go. “Please, don’t show me that kind of face now. I make me feel guilty about leaving Ulsan.”

“Then, don’t go.” My grandmother told me with a smile. “We’re worried about you there.”

“I can manage myself and when my fiancée already there, she can help me with everything. You know Haeri, right? She’ll never let me do anything that will harm my health.” I sighed at them as I remembered my fiancée who is very protective to me as she knew about my health condition very well beside my grandparents and my parents.

“Fine. You can go now.” My grandfather finally said to me as he gestured to the door. I looked at him with a wide smile. My grandmother still didn’t let me to go but she cannot do anything to stop me because my grandfather already let me go.

“Thank you. I love you.” I hugged my grandfather as he smiled at me.

“Just promise me that you will call us when you got there and inform us everything about your condition there.” My grandfather reminded me as I nodded at him. I hugged my grandmother before I took my bag and walked to the door. I waved at them before I walked out of the room, I took a deep breath before I went to the departure gate.

Along the walk to the gate, people kept glancing at me as two man with suits was following me all the time. Well, I can’t really run from them because they are my bodyguard which was hired by my grandfather. I was about to object but my grandparents insisted it for my safety. So, I jut followed anything they wants if I want to fulfill my last wish.

At Incheon International Airport,

“Finally, I’m arrive. I can’t wait to meet my parents and my twin.” I said to myself as I stepped out of the airport and waiting for the car that my grandparents prepared for me. Well, what can I say; they prepared everything for me because they didn’t want me to feel any type of difficulty in Seoul.

I cannot object anything they did for me even though some of them quite uncomfortable for me because I knew they love me so much. I don’t have much time to live in this world anymore because I suffered from leukemia from my birth and I was expected to live only for 20 years.  Plus, I am 19 this year and this totally makes them feel more worry about me. These days, I started to feel dizzy more frequent and sometimes, my nose bleed. My grandparents knew about it but I assured them that I was fine which I don’t really believe they trust me.

I promised myself that I will never make them cried for me anymore. I just want everybody around me to be happy even when I already gone and this includes my twin. He never knew about my sickness because he truly didn’t care about me. He hates me every time he met me. I don’t know why but everything I did for him was just to make him hate me more. But, I really want to see him laugh in front of me even for once in my lifetime. And that doesn’t seem to happen at all.

“Hyung, wait for me. I’ll be there with you.” I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and a tear escaped my eyes. “Luhan hyung, I want to see you happy because of me even once before I’ll be gone forever. And I promise you that I’ll make it happen no matter what it takes.”

First chapter is here...