SuhoxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : Snabilah50

Today, Suho wakes up happily, smiling all the way to the shower room and ended up being a laugh stock of s. They called him crazy and he doesn’t even care because he admit it, he was crazy in love with that one person and today he’ll have the same schedule as her, that’s why he wake up with full energy today.

Yes, today he have a schedule as he will be dubbing for upcoming animation “Saving Santa” and what makes him happy the most is the fact that she will be participating in the project too. Yes, it’s Jung Eunji. She was the one who steal his heart and he can’t get over her.

When he first learn that he will work with her in the project, he immediately told his manager that he will do it no matter what which of course cause his manager to suspect him hiding something. He just laughs and lied to his manager that he was excited to try new things.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“We’ll start after Eunji arrived, so hope both of you can wait a little.” Suho and the other actor nodded.

He is totally nervous right now. It’s not because of the project but it was because of her. He was thinking how he should act in front of her later. Suddenly the door opened and she walks inside the recording room with a bright smile.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Eunji imnida. Sorry for being a little late.” She greets them and bow 90 degree. Suho did the same and tried to ignore his wildly beating heart.

They started doing the dubbing after she arrived. After hours, they took a short break and he was sitting alone nervously, doesn’t know what to do. Suddenly she walks toward him and sit beside him. Only God know how much the effort he used to not show his nervousness.

“You look sick Suho-shi, are you okay?” She ask him while looking right into his face. He gulped down the mineral waters before nodded.

“I’m alright.” He smile.

“Okay then..” She turns to look at her phone, continue playing game. Suddenly she turn again at him.

“Ah, right. You’re from SM right? How’s my friend is doing now?” Friend? She has a friend at SM? Right. Why wouldn’t she, she is friendly, no wonder if she has a friend there. But who?

“Friend? Who?”

“Mm..Let’s start with Key oppa since he doesn’t send me any message lately.” Key? Tsk, why did he forget about him? Of course they’re close since WGM filming. He force a smile and answer the question.

“He is fine I guess, I didn’t see him much lately too. Maybe he is busy with his schedule.” She pouted, showing her disappointment. It hurts him a little but he try to look into it positively.

“Still, he should at least tell his friends. What about Luna?” His heart eases a little since she didn’t talk about Key anymore. No, he just don’t like it since it hurts him to know that the girls he cared about talk about another guy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was searching for her phone when she notices the chocolate box with a little note on it in her bag. She doesn’t have any clue about how did it end up in her bag since as she never leave it outside of the recording rooms today. Did her fan sneak in and put it inside of her bag? She read the notes which written with a neat handwriting.

“I hope you’ll enjoy the chocolate – Your biggest fan”

Her biggest fan? She laugh when she read it. Maybe it was from one of her fan after all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the last day of recording today and she was full of energy when she came, knowing that it would be over soon. She greets her co-worker with a loud greeting which causes them to laugh at her cheerful personality and one person seems to enjoy it the most. It was Suho. It’s been a wonderful weeks because of her presence in front of him every day.

However, as today was the last day of their project, he was a little bit sad too. It would be hard to meet her again later as their schedule is surely different from each other. He decided to ask her for his number but he needs courage to do that. Still, he already prepares something else for her. Something he already did since the first day of their project.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“How is your day today?” Her manager asks her when she enter the car.

“Wonderful. I enjoy my last day of recording. It’s fun recording the song for the animation but I must say I enjoy dubbing the most,keke” She answer happily. Yes, she enjoy her last day of filming even though there is a little bit sadness because it’s over now.

As always, she checks in her bag, looking for a box of chocolate and a note. It has been a routine for her since the project started last week to check her bag after the schedule finish. It was a part of the reason why she feel a little bit sad when the project ends because she wouldn’t know who is the fan who give it to her. She really wants to meet the fan so that she can express her gratitude but since it’s already ended, she doubt that she will got it again except they send it to their apartment though. Today, the note seems to be longer than the usual.

“One weeks had passed and I really enjoy seeing your beauty whether on the outside or inside yourself. I enjoy seeing your bubbly personality and it’s a little bit sad to think that I wouldn’t see you often like this after this project ends. But don’t worry, I’ll always be your biggest fan, it won’t change as I really like you. :) Can I ask for something? If you don’t mind, can I get your number? - 0************, your biggest fan.”

She smile after she finished the note. To be honest, she enjoys reading his entire note. It feels good when you know there is someone who cares for you. She look at the notes again, looking at the number he leaves. It might be his number. However, she is still hesitant whether to send him a message to let him know about his number or not. After thinking for a while, she saved his number first. What shock her most when she saved the number is a name and a picture of him appear on her Kakaotalk list.

“Ah..it was him after all.”

“Eoh? Did you say something?” Her manager asks her when he heard her mumbling.

“Eh? Oh, nothing oppa.” She giggled and looks at the note again. She never thought it would be the person who works with her. She quickly starts typing a message.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He was about to fall asleep in the car on the way to their dorm when he heard his phone ring signing a message has been received.

“Thanks for the chocolate, my biggest fan. keke” Oh? She send him a message! Thanks to her message, he doesn’t feel sleepy anymore.

“Wah, I thought you wouldn’t send me any message. Thank you so much! ^^” After a while, a message came again.

“No need to thank me Suho-shi, it’s me who need to thank you for the chocolate and your lovely notes.^^”

“Yes!!” Suddenly he shouts as he can’t contain his excitement and happiness anymore. His manager laughs at his sudden act.

He doesn’t care about how others see him right now. She knows it was him and she love his notes. What else could he ask for? He smiles happily as he knows, his chance of knowing her better is clearer from the moment she send him message.

‘I’ll use this chance well, Eunji ah.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry if this isn't good as the other :( 

Thanks for reading and subscribing! :)

 

P/S : Have you all read about the Exo and Apink rumor?