Hoji - Thanks for being here

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Music Bank

“Today’s winner is…let see the point.. Jewelry or A pink? Oh! A pink won! Congratulation to Apink!!” Jinwoon, the mc of the music program happily passed the trophy and the flower to A pink who won the music program.

“Nae, unni, you speak” Eunji gladly passed the microphone to their leader. She was happy because it was their second win with their Nonono and she want to share her happiness with someone special. She turns around and saw him, smiling and mouthing congratulation to her on her left side. She showed him her eye smile and turn to face the audience again, afraid getting caught by some fan.

 

Eunji POV

I wish I can just run to him right now. I really want to hug him and tell him how happy I was like I did when we win the first trophy on Show Champion program. Aish, if only I wasn’t in front of so many people, I would probably run to him right now..

 

Chorong Unni had finished her speech and thanks to for our winning speech. The Mc already done with the closing and our song start playing. Other artist starting to leave the stage and so do Infinite. They were congratulating us for winning and there he was. Shyly congratulate the other member while being teased by my 93-liner, Bomi. He sends me a good sign and smile then walk to the backstage. He’s cute!

 

Hoya POV

I’m happy for my lovely girlfriend, Eunji. They made it. They won today’s performance. I can see her happiness and I can feel that she really want to share what she felt with me badly. I should congratulate her again personally later.

 

INFINITE & A PINK APARTMENT BUILDING

Eunji POV

“Congratulation on your winning today, I really enjoy your perfomance”, the ajusshi who is in charged as a guard tonight greeted us happily as we arrive at the entrance. We smile and bow while thanking him.

As I was about to follow the other member towards the lift, a hand suddenly hold me. I turn around and I saw him smiling to me.

“Ey..You should do that when we weren’t around Hoya. Aish, you’re just making us jealous of the fact that she had a boyfriend. “ Chorong pouted cutely. The other member laughed.

“Haha, mianhae Chorong. That’s why I think you should reply to my member message. Keke” The other member look confused with his remarks. Aigoo, poor them, they don’t know Woohyun was trying to flirt with our kiddo leader, haha.

“Aish, molla. Eunji, please pinch your boyfriend for me. And don’t come home late, our manager will be worried if he knew you weren’t at the dorm on midnight.”

“Nae unni. Arasso, I’ll pinch him for you, hehe.” The elevator door shut shortly after I finish my word.

“Looks like I have to pinch you chagi, hehe. Mianhae.” I pinch him a little on his cheek.

“Ouch. How could you, sob, sob” he pretend to be hurt by my action. I laugh and give him a peck on his cheek.

“There you go, a little medicine, hehe.” He laugh and give me a peck on a cheek too.

“Let’s go and celebrate my yeobo winning today with a cup of mocha.” He’s holding my hand and put a cap on me then we walked out through the entrance again, heading to a café near our dorm. Luckily the ajusshi on duty tonight was the ajushhi that already know about us so we have nothing to worry about it.

 

NOBODY POV

They already arrived at the café and as they would always do, they’ll ask for a special room to the staff who was actually one of Eunji friend. They place an order and while waiting for their order, Hoya changed his seat and move next to her. Eunji laugh and close the gap between them by moving a little closer to him.

“Oppa, I was so happy while we’re on the stage before, I really want to run to you and hug you to share my happiness. Luckily I didn’t do it for real.haha” Hoya laughs at her cute laugh.

“Then I’ll just hug you now, you can shared your happiness with me now.” He smile and hug her beautiful girlfriend. Eunji smile and showing her eye smile. Hoya loves that. He lover eye smiled was beautiful and attractive to him, just like back then. He kissed her eyes. Eunji giggled and tighten the hug.

“Thank you oppa, for always being here for me to shared my sadness and happiness. I love you”

“Thanks for being there for me too sweetheart. I love you too.” He kissed her forehead and smile.