SunggyuxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

I don’t want to be  an Idol

From : Sunggyu <3, 09.00 am

Eunji ah, mianhae, it’s look like we can’t meet again today, I have a practice until midnight, and I have full schedule tomorrow~ I’ll call you later. I miss you :)

 

Eunji sigh as she read the text that she received from her boyfriend. It’s been almost two month now since they last meet and only communicate through phone. She miss him, and she know he miss her too but it can be helped when her boyfriend is an idol. Yeah, Sunggyu, the main vocal of Infinite is her lover.

Because of the full schedule he has, it’s so hard to meet him. Because of the policies of his management company, no one knows they are dating. Because of his fan, she never said anything even to her bestfriend. Because of the cameras, they can’t date outside freely. Because he is an idol, they can’t date like any other ordinary couple.

She sighs again. It’s the price she should pay for dating him, maybe. She loves him but it’s been so hard for both of them. She cried a few times before, alone, no one to tell to and no one to comfort her. She knew it wasn’t what he wanted too and she know he too, want the whole world to know about them but they can’t. She smile bitterly when she remember why, yeah, he is an idol and she is just an normal people, who is mistakenly by her friend as Sunggyu biggest fan, and she won’t mind about that.

She turns on the tv and saw him, singing in a rerun music show with his group, Infinite. He looks attractive as he always did. The fanchant is getting louder than before, proving their popularity is getting bigger. She knows that’s what he wants. Since he loves music so much, he is hoping for more recognition and he really did it. Everyone know about his powerful vocal and how amazing all the song he writes. And she knows about that too. Because he loves music so much, she is willing to sacrifices the normal dates she is dreaming for.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

From : My <3 JEJ, 09.40 am

It’s okay, I understand :) In return, practice hard, okay? And don’t skip meal, I know you’re busy but you need to eat more ^^ Take care. I miss you too. :)

 

Sunggyu smile when he read her message after finishing their practice. Her message is like a source of energy for him to keep going on. Sometimes, he feels bad for her. As her boyfriend, he supposed to treat her nicely, being there for her every time she need him and be the first to know all of her story. However, since he is busy every day, he barely has a time for her.

He did think of a breakup sometimes. He doesn’t want her to be lonely and sad but, he can’t do it. Because he loves her so much that he can’t let her go. He knows that he sound selfish but he can’t help it. She is so precious to him and it’s not that easy to let someone like her go. He loves her as much as he loves music.

She is a nice girl, so nice until it break his heart every time he cancelled their date. She would smile and said it’s okay every time it’s happen. Later, she said. She understands him the most. She gives him courage to pursue his dream and she understands about his passion for music. He wonders what he can do for her in return for all the things she did for him.

He knows, he shouldn’t ignore the fact that she is just like any other girl, who wants to date freely and meet when they want. Still, because of his endless schedule, because of his company, because of his fan, because of the reporters and because of his manager, he can’t fulfil her wish. Their group have just debuted a few months ago and a scandal can blow away the recognition they got from the fan in a minutes. That’s why, he held it in, and never told anyone about his relationship, even to .

“Hyung, are you okay?” Sunggyu turns to the source of the voice and it turns out to be their maknae, Sungjong. He smile and nodded.

“yeah, I’m okay. Why?”

“Nothing. I saw you staring at the phone for a couple minutes so I thought something is bothering you. Ah..I’m tired” Sungjong then sit beside him.

“Training is tiring sometimes.” Sungjong sigh when he heard his hyung words.

“I know right. When I’m still a trainee, I always thought of giving up. I don’t want to be an idol at times like this but luckily, omma always remind me how I love this so much so I never give up.” Sunggyu smile before something come into his mind. He suddenly stands up. Sungjong looks surprise with his sudden action.

“Why hyung?” Sunggyu pats his shoulder and smile.

“Thanks to you, I know what I should do.” He then leaves Sungjong who stare at him blankly after taking his notebook and pencil.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After Infinite Comeback

“Track number 2, Composer/Lyrics : Sunggyu. Even though the worlds doesn’t know this, please know that it’s for you~ I write it for you Eunji. I love you and always will do. Thank you so much for being born. ”

Sunggyu put the headphone to her ears, to let her listen to the song. The song started to play.

Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKbljNddmc

 

Because of the endless schedule
It’s not easy to see your face
Me inside the TV, you watching me on TV
That’s how we date

Should I quit?
When I think about you, I keep getting weak

Because I’m an idol, because I’m a celebrity
I can’t hold your hand when we walk but
When I become more famous, when I become more confident
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

I want to go out and go to the movies
I want to stick close to you and walk all day
Things that everyone else does, things that are normal
Those things are difficult for us

I wondered if we should break up a few times but I love you too much

As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it
After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous
I will reveal you to the world – I love you

Because of all the cameras, because of my manager
I kept pushing back our dates
When my music succeeds, when everything goes well
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

I’ll do everything for you, I’ll give you everything

This song is for you – I love you

 

Her tear falls after she listens to the beautiful song he wrote. He tell her everything he wants in the song and she can’t help but feels touched by his confession.

“Thank you so much. I love you” She hugs him. Sunggyu smile and pat her back.

“You’re welcome. I know. I love you too. Thank you so much for being my sources of strength Eunji. Later, after a few years, I promise I’ll reveal our relationship to the worlds. I promise I’ll take care of you.” Eunji smile and nodded.

“Arasso..” Sunggyu can’t help but smile when he saw her eye smile. He lean in and kiss her forehead.

“Thank you Eunji.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm sorry for the long hiatus >w<

I know I have a lot of request to finish, but this one suddenly came into my mind today :)

I'll update again later with the request ^^

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing :)