Break Up - YeolJi

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Pairing : EunjixChanyeol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I don’t know.. I don’t think it’s working for us anymore.. With all this fighting and arguing thing, I don’t think we can go on anymore.. Let’s break up..”

The words that came out from him suddenly hit her and it kills her inside. He wants to break up with her. After all five years they spent together, he wanted to break up with her.

“Do you even realize what are you talking about? Do you really want to break up?” She asks him again, she wants a confirmation. She can’t believe the word break up came out from him.

“Every time we talk, we only fight with each other. It was hard for me and it was hard for you too, I know. I don’t want this relationship to be a burden for both of us.”

She cries when he said it. Yes, it was true. Recently, they always fought with each other. However, she never thought of breaking up with him. She loves him so much and she doesn’t want to break up with him. She thought it was normal that they were in the stage of relationship where they both have to be strong enough to overcome the situation but it turns out that he wanted to put an end to their relationship when they both should try their best to keep their relationship.

“If that’s what you thought the best for us, then let’s break up. But, one thing you should know, our relationship have never been a burden to me even after we fight because the feelings after reconcile is enough for me to overcome the pain of being in a fight with you. I thought that we both would be strong enough to overcome this phase of our relationship but it turns out that I was wrong. I hope you won’t regret your decision later. I’ll hang up first then. Thanks for everything. Good night.”

She hung up the phone and cried loudly. She feels disappointed in him for not holding her hand but letting her go. Even though she feels sad, she understands maybe it was hard for him to keep up with her when he has a busy schedule.

They haven’t seen each other for almost four month because of the busy schedule of Apink and Exo and also their own individual schedule. Calls and message was the only way they stay connected to each other. However, lately, they keep fighting and sometimes it feels like they grew tired of each other.

People once said to her, on a first year of relationship, you’ll concerned about your partner and everything you do will remind you of him but after three years of relationship, you’ll usually come to a phase where quarrel will be a lot and some may get tired of each other.

Maybe that’s what happening to their relationship right now. The quarrel they’re having might be not difficult to be taken care of but it was hard if only one person trying hard to make it better.

She remembers how happy they were when they’re in the beginning of their relationship. He would spend all his free time with her and they never fought with each other. He used to be the sweetest guy for her.

Maybe it’s all gone now. If that’s what he wants, she has no choice but to agree. Even it’s hard, she’ll try to forget him.

“Chanyeol ah, I’ll be fine if you’re fine. Thanks for the memory”.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another one shot! 

I plan to add another one shot later as a sequel to this one. What do you think?

Hope you'll love the story.

Btw, I feel excited right now as my trip vacation to Indonesia is coming this weekend! Yay! ;D

Anyway, thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^