Mino x Eunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

June 2019

"I'm sorry but can we pretend like this whole situation didn't happen? ".

Eunji clearly look suprise with his answer. 

"What do you mean?"

"I know it took you a lot of courage to confess your feeling to me but i'm afraid I can't accept it. I always thought you're my best friend and I don't want to change that. Can we just stay as friend?".

For awhile, he thought she is going to be mad, or at least cry but then he saw her smiling. 

"Sure Mino. Just forget what I said earlier. I don't understand why I did that myself either. Gosh, it's embarrassing to just thought about it now. Don't you ever bring it up again, I swear I'll kill you if you tell anyone. Especially Seungyoon, a big no no. He'll tease me everyday".She said it then laugh as if it was all a joke. There is a little pain that he feel in his heart when she said it but he ignore it, thinking that it was a normal thing. 

"I won't tell anyone Eunji." 

"Good. Now let's drink and forget everything that happen today. Cheers!" They drink and that was the last time they talk about it. 

October 2019

'I saw your cover of Akmu in your YouTube channel. I got goosebumps when you hit the high note. As expected from Apink main vocal,keke.'

He send the message after watching her newly uploaded video one her youtube channel. 

Make sure you press the like button!! Don't forget to subscribe Mino, I'll check your account when we hangout next time.

He smile when he heard her voice message. Short but enough to change his mood for a whole day. 

It's been few months after the night happen. He promise her to forget about it but he doesn't understand why he can't forget it. Since that night, he felt like he gave her a wrong answer. He can't forget her words on how she like him, love him and how he affect her days. Now, she really act like nothing had happened that night. Surprisingly, the situation hurt him deep inside. 

Do I like you now? 

1 January 2020

Han Seungwoo and Jung Eunji dating??

The trending topic on Naver this morning made him realize one thing. He love her. How can he deny the fact when he feel hurt and jealous at the same time after reading the news? How can he explain the reason he broke his tab after he saw the picture? 

He feel stupid for realizing it too late. Why didn't he realize that he love her sooner. What if she really date Seungwoo? 

1 January 2020 - 8.00 pm

He feel stupid for believing the news. He should ask her first. The moment PlayM denies the news, he call her to ask about the truth. Of course, he pretend to call because the people around him wanted to know if it's true his friend were dating Seungwoo. Her laugh assure him that it wasn't the truth. 

"Pabo, why would I date my hoobae? We were hanging out with our manager when the picture were taken." 

A smile formed after he heard her answer. 

15 February 2020

" Can I give you my answer later?" 

What? Why? He don't understand why she would ask him to wait but then he remember his answer was worse than hers back then. 

"Sure, take your time. Just don't forget, I love you and I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner." 

The night end with him kissing her forehead before she drive back home. 

Little did he know, she plan to make him wait a little longer for her answer. Don't get it wrong, she love him, and the confession he made tonight is the thing that she's been waiting for but little game of push and pull won't hurt right? 

26 March 2020

Winner - Hold

I know you're holding back, I'm still waiting

It's like that feeling when you're hungry and your mom is  making food

but you're taking longer than that, driving me crazy.

​​​​​Are you playing hard to get ?

Are you playing mind game with me?

She laugh when she heard the lyrics. He sure know how to make her answer. 

Last night, he ask him to listen to their new song. He said the lyrics for the song is written by him and made her promise him to answer him after she listen to the song. 

"Yes." She send him thebthe message. Short but she know he understand her answer. 

Shortly after that, he call her.

"Did you just send me your answer? Are you sure you send the right answer?"

"Why? Do you want me to say no?" 

"No! Oh my god! Yes is your answer, you're  not allowed to change that. Seungyoon-ah, she said yes!!!!!"

"Yahhhhhh! Why did you tell him?!"

"I don't care, I'll tell everyone that you finally said yes." His voice is full of excitement. She laugh when she heard his answer. 

"Alright Mino, calm down."

"How can I calm down when you gave me the answer I've been waiting for a month? Thank you Eunji, I love you".

And the phone call continue for a while and ended with a promise to meet later that night. 

And that's how their love story begin. ♥️ 

Until next time, love.