KaixEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : Ainaeunchul

 

“Eunji.”

“Eunji ah.”

“Jung Eunji!!!” Bomi end up shouting her name when she doesn’t even give her any response.

“Yah! Yoon Bomi! Why are you shouting, I’m not deaf okay.” Bomi look at her with a disbelief look.

“Tsk. I can’t believe I heard it from you because I actually thought you lost your sense of hearing as you didn’t hear me calling you before.” Eunji glare at her then pinch her on her hand.

“Auch, that’s hurt. Anyway, what were you thinking before that makes you forget the world?” She said it while taking her seat next to Eunji.

“Don’t exaggerate thing Bomi, I didn’t forget the world.” Bomi chuckled at her answer.

“Then what?”

“Bomi ah, do you think there is a possibility of Kai loving me back?”

“Ah..You’re thinking of him? You want me to be honest or you want me to console you?”

“Yah, I thought you’re my friend?!”She hits Bomi on her back playfully which welcomed by her laugh.

“Okay, I take that answer as you want me to console you. Yeah, there is a possibility I think,keke” Eunji laugh at her friend jokes. Actually, the same question has been playing on her mind lately. Before, she used to ignore that kind of question and continue loving him without hoping him to feel the same but it change when someone came into her life, showing her how sweet it could be when someone is loved.

“Mind to tell me why you suddenly ask me this question? I thought you didn’t care before?” Bomi show her concern to her bestfriend. Yes, they were friend since they first met on the first day of high school.

“Nothing. I’m just wondering.” Eunji smile, trying to hide the real reason.

“Why do I feel that this is because of Baekhyun? Don’t tell me your heart is changing now because of his never-ending confession?” There, she was caught again. She sighs.

“I don’t know Bomi. It’s not like I start to like him but he makes me feel special. Well, if you compare that to my two years unrequited love with Kai, the one month full of his unending love confession to me is totally give me a different feels. I didn’t say anything to him yet, don’t worry.”

“Good for you then. But, let me tell you something. If you really want to be in love and you  want your love to be returned, all I could say is the option is open but with Baekhyun because you also know Kai never react to your confession. Honestly, I think he thought too high of himself because of the fact that he had a lot of admirer, a lot including this cute friend of mine.” She pinch both of Eunji’s cheek playfully and that give her a cute laugh from Eunji.

 “Tsk, I didn’t give you permission to talk bad about Kai though.” She pretend to be sulk and pout. Bomi laugh at her reaction.

“Aigu..I know, I know. Sorry okay?”

“Keke, I’m joking only Bomi ah.”

“Speaking of your admirer, there he comes. Psh, doesn’t he have anything to do during recess other than coming to our class?” Eunji laugh and turn to look at the front door where Baekhyun were.

“Hi Eunji.Oh, you’re here too, Hi Bomi.” He took a chair and sit in front of Eunji’s table.

“Yeah, hi Baekhyun. I’m seeing you often this day. Don’t you have any place other than our class?” Baekhyun shook his head.

“No,no,no. I’ll only come here until Eunji answer my confession which she will soon, am I right Eunji?” He turn to look to her. Eunji look flustered when he suddenly talk about his confession.

“Ah, the answer. Maybe later I guess. We need to go to the cafeteria, we’ll leave first, Bye.” She quickly grab Bomi’s hands and drag her out of the classroom.

“Yah, wait for me, let’s go together.” He stand and tried to catch up with the two girls who left first until he bump into someone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Auch. Watch where you’re going.” Kai show his annoyed face when he saw the person who bump into him.

“Ops, sorry. Ah, it’s you. Sorry again.” Baekhyun slightly bow.

‘Whatever.” He said and leave Baekhyun looking at him with disbelief face.

However, he stop when he heard Baekhyun sudden words.

“I don’t know what Eunji like in rude guy like you. Tsk, I pity her.” He turn and face Baekhyun.

“Watch your mouth.” He put his hands on Baekhyun’s collar.

“’Whatever’, take that word back. Well, I’m glad my rival isn’t that great, good, it’s going to be easier now.” He push Kai’s hands and walk away.

Kai send him away with a glare, still unsatisfied with what he just heard. Rival? Eunji? Does that mean he’s the one who made her change?

He continues walking as he was thinking about how he doesn’t see her that much anymore. Is it because of him? She used to appear in front of her every day before, smiling and giving him some present, food or even letter. However, he never accepts them except for some of her letter which she leaves in his bag without him knowing.

Lately, she only shows up sometimes and the letter he received became lesser. It somehow made him sad and he doesn’t even know why he feels that way. He never thought that her presence leaves a big impact to his feelings. He’ll be smiling all the way home when he thought of her funny action in front of her and he would laugh when he read her cute letter. Maybe his friend’s words is true, he has too much ego and he held his pride too much to confess that he is falling for her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days later.

“Did you hear the news?” Chen who just arrived from the cafeteria sit beside Kai.

“About one of you admirer, Eunji.” His heart skip a beat when he heard her name.

“What about her?”

“I heard Baekhyun from the other class confess to her, he even held an event for her.” Kai tries his best to not show his feelings.

“So?”

“Tsk. You’re no fun at all. I thought you’ll be interested since she is one of your admirers.”

“He does interested. Look at him trying to held it in.” Suddenly Kris who sitting silently beside him talking. He glares at him.

“What? It’s the truth and I know it. Just admit it Kai, you’re feeling jealous right now and you might be wondering what her answer is.” He sighs.

“Think whatever you want Kris. I’ve need to go to the restroom.” He stand up and leaves his friend behind then he heard Kris last words.

“Just make sure you won’t regret for not admitting it later.”

Regret? Would he regret it later if she end up with Baekhyun? Did she accept Baekhyun’s confession? Did she think about him before accepting Baekhyun? Well, if she does, that would be an even stronger reason for her to accept Baekhyun because he never showed her affection. Not at all. He sigh again but stop when he saw her walking in front of her, and she didn’t notice him. Maybe Kris was right. He was wondering what her answer was. It kills him to think she said yes. He walks towards her and stop right in front of her. She startled when she saw her in front of him.

“Let’s talk for a while”. He grabs her hand and drags her to one of the empty classroom.

Her hands were cold, slightly showing her nervousness. He let go of her hand and looks into her.

“I heard Baekhyun confess to you.” She quickly look into him, showing her shock when he mention about Baekhyun’s confession.

“Er..yeah..why?” This is so different from herself because she used to be the cheerful girls.

“What did you answer?” He finally asked the real question he wants to know the answer.

“Why did you asked?”

“Just answer my question.” She looks at him with a disbelief look when he suddenly raises his voice.

“What wrong with your attitude Kai?” She’s back to her real self. Good.

“Don’t answer my question with a question Eunji. Just tell me what you said to him.”

“It doesn’t have anything to do with you anyway.” She tried to left but stopped by Kai when he grabs her hand.

“You’re wrong. It has something to do with me. You like me.” His words made her face him again.

“Why are you so full of yourself? If I like you then am I’m not allowed to like someone else? I’m tired of this unrequited love; I’m going to quit this.”

“No you won’t. You can’t like anyone else. You like me.” He didn’t let go of her hand.

“Then what? You want me to continue this unrequited love when I have a choice to be loved back by someone else? No, I can’t stand it anymore.” She pull her hands and start to leave. However, this time she was stopped again but this time, she stopped by his hugs.

“No, don’t stop loving me. I can’t lose someone I love to someone else. Please.” She was shock when she heard his confession. Slowly, she returns his hug back, smiling.

“Does that mean you won’t stop loving me?” He pull from their hug, smiling as he ask her the question. She smile and answered it with all her heart.

“Now that you answer my love, I won’t.” She giggled and he pulls her into hug again.

“Then what did you answer him?” Suddenly he remembers his early question.

“Of course I said no, pabo.” He laugh happily when he heard her answer.

“I love you Eunji..” He’ll never deny his true feeling again and he’ll show her with all his might that he does love her too. It’s time for him to return the love she shown for two years.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There you go, the first request. Hope you like it ^_^