DaehyunXEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : 2503

“Yah! Jung Daehyun, you’re totally going to die today!” Eunji shouted as she start to chase him.

Chorong shook her head as she saw her best friend running around, chasing her target, Jung Daehyun. It’s amazing that they never get tired of fighting since the first time they meet last year. She can’t blame Eunji though, Daehyun keep teasing her every day which sometimes went overboard.

Today, he put glue on her chair and Eunji who didn’t even care to check first before sitting finally got into his trick. Eunji didn’t have to ask who was behind the glue because Daehyun was laughing hard when her face frown because of the glue.

Chorong laugh when Daehyun is finally caught by Eunji. He was screaming loud as she pulls his hair while beating him on his back. He needs to remind himself for not messing with Eunji again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Let me remind you once again, don’t come near Eunji again. No one can mess with her except me.” Daehyun leaves after he finishes his words, leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded.

Myungsoo was Eunji’s boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend to be exact. They broke up after she found out that he was cheating on her with one of her friend. Since they broke up, Myungsoo keeps trying to get her back which of course rejected.

Daehyun on the other hand, was and still her greatest enemies. That’s why it leaves Myungsoo with confusion when he suddenly asks him to stay away from her. Didn’t they hate each other?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Daehyun walk away, leaving Myungsoo after saying what he wanted to say. To be honest, he never likes Myungsoo. He knows he was the kind of guy who just plays around with girls. He didn’t care if it was other girls but Eunji was out of limit. He wouldn’t want her to be hurt by Myungsoo.

Yes, he loves her. Since the first day they meet after his move into the school. However, he was hiding his feeling all this time behind all those prank he did to her, trying not to let his real feeling show. He was comfortable watching her secretly, without anyone knowing his feeling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I hope everyone can help each other, don’t ever leave your partner alone. Especially you two.” The teacher point to Eunji and Daehyun team. Eunji frowned, still didn’t agree with Daehyun being her partner. Daehyun stick his tongue out to her, which end up being knocked on his head by the teacher.

“Just follow the direction on each team maps, and remember to use everything that we had learnt including reading the compass. Just bring three of the marks we leave according to the colour you got. Remember, the first team that came back will get a prize while the last two teams will be cooking for dinner tonight. The race starts now!”

All of the student rush to different direction according to the map they got. Eunji have no other choice but to follow Daehyun running. Today was their class first day of camping and their first activities was a jungle tracking and treasure hunt. They were divided into pairs and she end up being teamed with him.

“Yah, faster!” Daehyun shout when she was leaving far behind. She left out a heavy sigh and start running again.

After half an hour, they manage to get all the green marks that they need to bring back. They fasten their pace of walk to get back quickly. However, being the competitive one, Eunji start to run, asking him to try chasing her. He didn’t bother to run until she suddenly falls while running.

He quickly runs to her when she cried in pain because of her right ankle that was sprained after the fall.

“Are you okay? Can you walk?” She tried to stand up but give up because of the pain on her right ankle.

“Here, hold this.” He gives her the map and the compass. She was still confuse why he ask her to hold it but hold it anyway.

“I’ll piggyback you; just hold in the pain for a while before we arrive at the camp site.” She didn’t know why but she nodded and get on him obediently without any words. Maybe it’s because of his serious face that she saw for the first time. He never shows this side to her before. It was always the playful side shown to her and she was shock when he shown her the unexpected side of him, the caring one.

Along the walks back to the campsite, no words were spoken. Both of them stay quiet, and it was the first time they didn’t fight with each other. Eunji can feel his heart beating faster, causing her to be the same. She feels safe on his back and she never thought that she would feel this comfortable with him.

They manage to arrive at the campsite after half an hour which making them as the last team to arrive. Their entire classmate was surprise to see her on his back, and it’s not because she was hurt, but it’s because they all know how they were known as enemies to each other.

“Don’t worry about dinner. Just leave it to me and Youngjae’s team. You need to rest. I’ll leave first okay?” He was about to left her in the camp when he suddenly stopped by her hand.

“Thank you.” She smile, and Daehyun can’t help but nearing her again, putting his hands on her cheek to caress it. Eunji was shocked with his sudden action but let him. He suddenly snaps back to the reality and pulls his hand.

“Er..sorry. Rest well, I’ll leave first.” He finally leaves the camp with her chuckling over his reaction.

‘I never know he can be this cute’.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After what happen between Eunji and Daehyun that day, their prank with each other is getting lesser every day. Chorong tease them that they are starting to falls with each other. Eunji tried to denied it while Daehyun on the other hand, tell Chorong to believe what she wanted to.

Even though they both didn’t admit openly, their entire classmate knows that they have a feeling for each other. Eunji always looks down when he didn’t come to school and Daehyun always shown his serious face when a boy came and confess to Eunji. They won’t admit it now, but their friends know, soon, they’ll both admit their feeling and they believe, they’ll be the sweetest couple out of all. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updated! I'm sorry for making Myungsoo the bad one here :C

Hope you like it. :)

Please leave a comment or do upvote if you like the story ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^