Xiumin x Eunji x Naeun

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : Tiffani123456

 

“Eunji ah, I heard we have a new transferred student coming today, and he’ll be in our class. It’s a male student!” Naeun excitedly tell Eunji as she took her place beside her in the classroom.

“Is that right? I bet that new student is a nerd,keke. He might be someone who got bullied a lot in his old school, that’s why he transfers to our school.”

“Tsk, you don’t even know him yet and you’re already judging him? He might be handsome,” Naeun winked and Eunji burst into laugh.

“You’re so funny. We’ll see then.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“I’m Xiumin, I hope we can get along well.” Xiumin introduce himself after the teacher asked him to.

“Thank you. You can sit next to Baekhyun.” The teacher shows him his chair before talking about their topic of lesson today.

Eunji have been watching over him from the moment he came in and her eyes never leave him. He looks perfect. And she is falling for him..

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“I’m sorry.” Eunji said it to the person who she bumped to before looking to the person. She picks up her books before she heard the person answer.

“It’s alright.” That voice. Eunji quickly look up and she found out that it was Xiumin. He smile and helped her to pick her book. Eunji tried her best not to show her nervousness in front of him.

“Hey, I don’t know you love reading this too.” Xiumin said while looking at one of her book.

“You’re reading that too?” Eunji asked him. Xiumin smile and nodded.

“Yeah, she’s my favourite author.”

That day, they spend the afternoon at the library, talking about their favourite book.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 “Naeun ah, I think I’ve found someone I love.” Eunji said it while walking side to side with Naeun, heading to the cafeteria.

“Wooo, Jung Eunji, finally you have someone you? Who is this lucky guy that stole my bestfriend heart for the first time in her life?” Eunji chuckled before she answered.

“I think I’ve fall for Xiumin.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Are you okay?” Xiumin asked Naeun who tripped and fall down in front of him. Naeun nodded and tried to stand but she falls again.

“I don’t think you’re okay. Here, let me help you.” Xiumin offered help and Naeun gladly accept his help.

After walking a few step, Naeun suddenly stop. Xiumin turn to look at her before asking her condition.

“I don’t think I can walk.” Naeun said it while looking to her feet. Xiumin suddenly sit in front of her.

“Come on, let me give you a piggy back, I’ll send you home.” Naeun hesitate but then she get on his back and he walks forward, sending her home.

Naeun feels her heart beating hard and at that moment, she realizes that she has fall for him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

2 months later

“Naeun ah, do you have someone you like right now?” Xiumin asked Naeun while they were sitting down under the tree, enjoying the afternoon breeze. Naeun look surprised when he suddenly asked her the question. Is he trying to confess to me? That was what she thought at that moment.

“I do, but I don’t think he knows.” Xiumin just nodded slowly before answering.

“Me too, I have a girl that I like, but I don’t think she knows. I don’t even know if she likes me too.” Naeun tried to stay cool in front of him.

“Why don’t you confess to her?” Xiumin sigh.

“I don’t have the courage. What if she rejects me?”

“You’ll never know the answer before you confess.”

“Can you help me to tell her about my feeling?” Naeun frowned. So it was not herself but it was someone else? She forced herself to smile when she turn to look at him.

“Sure, I’ll help you. Who is it?”

“Your bestfriend, Eunji.” Naeun tried to hide her shock expression and pretended to be happy at the news in front of him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Naeun ah, I think I really love him. Should I confess to him?” Eunji asks Naeun when she came to Naeun’s house to sleep over. Naeun look at her and then took Eunji’s hand.

“Eunji ah.. I don’t know how should I tell you this but I hope you won’t hate me for this.” Eunji frowned and look confused. Naeun sigh before continuing her words.

“Actually, Xiumin confess to me today.” Eunji stare at Naeun, trying to look if she is joking but she didn’t smile. She was serious.

“And..?” Naeun sigh.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to do. I told him I can’t answer his confession.” Eunji close her eyes and hold her breath before letting it out heavily. Then she forced herself to smile.

“If he likes you, why didn’t you accept him? I’m okay with it. Naeun ah, if he like someone else, why would I be angry? If he likes you, then I’ll be happy for you. Don’t worry, I’ll forget him.” She then holds Naeun hands then pat her shoulder lightly.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“I’m sorry, Eunji said she can’t accept you Xiumin. She wanted to focus to study right now and she also has someone else that she likes.” Xiumin look a little sad when he heard her answer.

“It’s okay, I understand. Thank you so much for helping me Naeun.” Xiumin said then leave her alone. She looks at him leaving and then a smirk formed on her face. Now, she has a chance.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

2 Weeks later

“I like you. I know you may have not forgotten about Eunji yet, but I really hope I can be your girlfriend. I’ll help you forget about her.” Naeun confessed to Xiumin on their way back from school. Xiumin stop walking and look at her with a surprised expression.

“I..I don’t know what to answer to that.” Xiumin answered honestly. Naeun suddenly took his hand and hold it in her hands and look directly into him.

“Please be my boyfriend.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji look at Naeun walking side by side with Xiumin and it really hurts her but she remind herself that if it was the best for her bestfriend, she’ll be happy for Naeun. Moreover, he didn’t like her on the first place.

Naeun look bright nowadays and she know it’s because of Xiumin. Naeun always tak about him and sometimes, it feels like Naeun forgot that she used to like him too. Still, she’ll pretend that everything is okay and she holds it in by herself. She was her bestfriend after all. She sighs before looking away from Xiumin and Naeun. She forced a smile than walk to a different direction from them.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji sit alone at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to come before Xiumin suddenly came. Xiumin didn’t realize it was her before she turned to look at him. He smile bitterly and she smile back.

Eunji tried her best to look happy as she knows, he didn’t know about her feeling. He only know that she is happy for Naeun to be with him. Well, that was what she thought. On the other hand, Xiumin feels a little awkward to be alone with the person who he confessed to and being rejected by.

“Hi..” He tried to start a conversation to brush away the awkwardness. Eunji smile as she greeted him back.

“How are you nowadays?”

“I’m fine. Still reading the same book though, you know our favourite book.” Eunji laugh a little and Xiumin smile at her answer.

“Ah.. that book? I’m still reading it too, for only God know how much is it already.” Eunji smile as she nodded.

“Can I say something?”  He makes a decision to ease away the awkwardness. Eunji nodded slowly even though she was a little confused with his action.

“Er..I just wanted to say sorry for suddenly confessing to you that day. Well, I don’t want us to be awkward so I just hope that after this, we can be a good friend and forget everything that happens before.” She frowned and she heard his word.

“What do you mean? You never confessed to me.” Eunji said it with a curiosity of why he suddenly said something like that. Xiumin look at her confused.

“Eh? I did. I know I didn’t confess on my own but I asked Naeun to relay to you about my feeling for you.” Eunji gasped when she heard his answer, now she understand what happened.

“I never heard of that. Naeun told me you confess to her on the day I told her that I’m going to confess to you.”

“Wait, confess to me?” Xiumin asked her again when he heard her confession. Eunji’s eyes widen at that moment as she realize that she had let him know that she has a feeling for him.

“Naeun told you that I’ve confessed to her? No, I didn’t. I told her about my feeling for you and I asked for her help to tell you about my feeling. I like you Eunji, not Naeun.” Xiumin walks forward, nearing her.

Eunji realize that she have been fooled by her own bestfriend. She never thought Naeun would tell her a lie. A tear suddenly falls from her eyes. Xiumin wipes the tears and put his hands on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry. I should have confessed to you on my own. I if only I did that, things won’t happen this way. I love you, Eunji.” He then pulls her into his embrace. Eunji hesitate for a second but then, she hugs him back.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“I’m sorry Eunji. I never intend to be like this but my heart has been blinded by the love I have for him. I’m sorry.” Naeun cried as she said and hugged Eunji. Eunji decided to ask about the truth from her right after she heard the story from Xiumin. Naeun finally told her the real story and asked for her forgiveness. She feels betrayed but she can’t help but to forgive Naeun after all the things she did because Naeun is her bestfriend. She then hugged her back.

“It’s okay Naeun ah. I forgive you.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I don't know if this is okay, but I hope you like it though :)

The story is requested to be a betrayal from Naeun to Eunji so I hope it shows in this story :)

Please leave me a comment about what do you think of the story~ ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^

 

PS :

Stand a chance to win Lunafly, C-clown and Bigstar album + autographed polaroid photo of Hello Venus, Led Apple and Block B by joining the quest below by clicking the banner ^^

sign_L.jpg