Suho X Eunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

“Oppa, I’ll be waiting for you. Please don’t make it obvious today. Jebal. “

Suho smile after reading the message. Today marks the first time Eunji and he working together in public after dating for three years. He will be her guest on her radio show.

She said the same thing last night too when they met. Even after three years, she never changes her stand. She doesn’t want their fan to know about their relationship yet. He agreed to it because he doesn’t want her to receive hate from his fan.

After a few minutes, he stands in front of her radio show room. He takes a deep breath before he step inside. The staffs greet him and ask him to wait for a while for his turn to be on the show. After waiting for 30 minutes, staffs guide him to come inside the radio show room where he sees Eunji, who were reading the comment in front of the computer.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Eunji-ssi.” He greets him with a smile. Eunji bow and greet him too. They talk a little and act like it’s their first time meeting after a long time. Then he took out his phone to send her a message.

‘You look so beautiful today. I keep smiling because of you.’

Eunji smile after she read his message. She tried her best to look calm in front of others but it really took her a lot of will to do so because she just wants to hug him right now. She pinches herself before acting calm in front of the camera. Suho notice it and smile inside.

During their talk in the radio show, they try hard to focus on the work and pretend to be just a friend. They talk about how they become a friend after become a guest on WGM show for Taemin and Naeun couple. Eunji even pretend to forget their first meeting and said they first become friend after dubbing together for Saving Santa.

After almost an hour, it’s time for him to leave. Before he leaves, some staff requests for a picture of them together for the show’s instagram. After that, they took a picture together using Eunji’s phone. He notices that her phone casing is their couple casing. He chuckle to himself and said playfully to her “I love your casing. Where did you buy it?”

“Ah.. this casing? My fan gave it to me.” Eunji said while secretly sending him a wink. He smile and pretend to take their selfie together.

After the show end, he headed back to his home, his secret home where he shares everything with Eunji. It’s a relief that he doesn’t have any schedule left for today. While waiting for Eunji to come home after finishing her schedule, he looks up about him and Eunji on Instagram. He smiles after finding some post about him and Eunji by their fan that ship them together.

“I’m home oppa.” Eunji came inside and found him smiling widely.

“Why?”

“Nothing. I just remember how cute you were on the show today. Come here.” He opens his arm wide and Eunji lean forward and hug him.

He kisses her on her forehead and tells her how much he loves her.

“I love you too. Today was really a happy day for me. I can’t believe we were together on the same program.”

“We should do more programs together. It’s fun to see your face expression, trying not to make it obvious.” Eunji laugh when she heard his response.

“You should see yourself too. You almost forgot what to say for a few times.”

“That’s your fault though. Your beautiful smile almost took my mind away.” Eunji chuckle then kiss him on his cheek.

“Alright, it’s my fault. Would that be enough for forgiveness?” She teases him after kissing his cheek.

“Nope, but this will.” Then he kisses her lips. Eunji smile and kisses him back.

They really should do another program together again.

 

 

 

 

PS : Sorry for the long hiatus. :)