Sequel SuhoxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : Snabilah50

 

I can’t wait to meet my princess today~ ^^

Suho

Eunji giggled when she read his boyfriend message. Today, they’ll meet but not for a date but for works. They both will appear as a guest for WGM couple, which is their friend, Naeun and Taemin. It would be the first schedule they’ll have together since they became couple.

 It’s been two weeks since she accepted his feeling after he confessed to her at the park near their dorm. She can still clearly remember it. They became close after working together as a dubbing actor and two weeks ago, he asked her to meet him at the park near their dorm.

She came down to the park to only found a big teddy bear with a placard placed on the swing and he wasn’t around. Her heart fluttered when read what’s written on the placard. “Would you be Suho’s girlfriend? Pick me up if you will please~”. Cheesy, but she likes it though.

He shows up in front of her with a big smile after she picks the teddy bear. He gives her laughter when he suddenly sings in front of her, with a bouquet of roses in his hand. She swears, he looks funny but it still did steal her heart.

She smile when she reminiscence the moment. He was cheesy but funny at the same time. Well, that’s what she loves about him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Eunji pretended not to notice Suho trying to hold her hand under the table when they sit next to each other while filming. Suho only chuckled when she widen her eyes while looking at him when he tried to hold her hand.

It’s a luck that no one notices their weird action except for Naeun and Kai who already know about their relationship. Kai only shook his head and chuckled when he saw his hyung trying to earn Eunji’s attention during filming.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Oppa, you should be more careful when we’re filming. What if others saw us?” Eunji whisper to Suho because they were still around the staff. They just finished the filming and getting ready to leave when suddenly Suho come next to her.

“Mian~ I miss you, that’s why.” Suho said it with a grin on his face. Eunji can’t help but smile when she heard his words.

“Ey..Are you trying to hit on my sister in law hyung?” Eunji quickly trying to hide her smile when Taemin suddenly came and tease Suho. Suho just laugh and didn’t answer the question.

“I think both of you look good together, you should try knowing her more hyung. She is friendly, right Eunji?”

“Yeah. But we’re close though.”Eunji smirked as she answered the question while Suho just grin.

“Ah, right. You two have worked together before. No wonder you’re close. I need to go, need to do a filming again with Naeun.” Taemin then leave them. After he leave, both of them burst into laugh.

“I feel sorry for him. Maybe I should let him know later.” Suho said while looking at Taemin who is getting farther. Eunji just smile and nodded. Suho then took out his phone, typing something before Eunji’s phones vibrate. It turns out that he sent her a message.

Let’s meet tonight. I’ll come to the park near your dorm. – Suho

Eunji grin and nodded. Suho then type something again on his phone.

If only we’re not in public, I might have hug you right now.keke. I’m going to leave first; I have another schedule for now. I’ll meet you tonight, okay? Love you~ - Suho

Eunji widen her eyes as she read his message but then smile. Suho just chuckled when he saw her reaction.

“I need to leave first. It’s nice to work with you Eunji shi.” Suho then slightly bow in front of her, acting like a stranger in front of other people.

“It’s nice to work with you too Suho shi.” Eunji then bow too. Suho smirked and winked before he leaves. Eunji widen her eyes with his action, looking around if anyone notice. Luckily, no one notice about it. She let out heavy breath as a sign of relief. That’s it. She is going to pinch him if they meet tonight.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Aww! What was that for?” Suho yelled when Eunji suddenly pinch him when she arrives at the park. Eunji laugh when she saw his reaction.

“You should be more careful Oppa. What if anyone saw us today? I don’t want to be killed by some saesaeng fan” She pouted and took a seat beside Suho on the bench. Suho grin and put his hand over her shoulder and pull her closer.

“Arasso, I wouldn’t do that anymore, hmm?” Eunji then smile and nodded. Suho then planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Eunji ah, I miss you today~” Eunji look into him with a confused face.

“Wae? Didn’t we just meet before?” Suho smile as he shook his head.

“Yeah but I still miss you after that.” Eunji laugh with his answer.

“Is that so? Hmm, what can I do for my boyfriend that who can’t stop missing me?” Eunji pretended to think and then suddenly give him a peck on his cheek.

“Would that be enough?” Eunji then giggled as Suho chuckled.

“No, but it would be enough if you do it here.” Suho then put his finger on his lips. Eunji grin then give him a peck on his lips.

“There you go. My special treats for my oppa.” Suho nodded as he grin and pull her to sit closer to him.

“Eunji ah, saranghae~” Eunji look at him for a while before a smile formed on her face, showing her smiling eyes too.

“Nado Saranghae oppa~” Suho smile when he heard her answer. He feels happy as his crush is now her girlfriend.