YeolJi - First Snow

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : BaekYeolJi

1 year ago

“No, don’t say you love me when you’re having fun with other girl while you’re supposed to meet me.” Eunji look straight into Chanyeol as tears start to fall down.

“Eunji ah, mianhae, Chanyeol was going..”

“Shut up Baekhyun. You know you’re the one to blame too right? I thought both of you were supposed to meet me for our Christmas Eve and my farewell dinner, why did both of you ended up in the club, having fun? Yes, it’s not a problem if it’s only you Baek, but why did Chanyeol was there too? Even hugging another girl while drinking? ” Baekhyun words cut by Eunji’s words and he ended up looking down nervously. It’s the first time Eunji scolded him. Well, more like it’s the first time she shows her anger to him and Chanyeol.

“Eunji ah, I’m sorry. I really didn’t know why I was doing that. I must be stupid. Please forgive me.” Eunji push Chanyeol away when he tried to hug her.

“I’m tired of you and our relationship. This is not the first time Chanyeol. I’ve heard so much and I never believe it before I saw it on my own. You always come late to our date and sometime even stood me up alone. You know what hurt the most? You acted like it was not your false and you didn’t even apologize. That’s it. We’re over.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 “Chanyeol ah, are you okay?” Chanyeol look a little bit surprised when Baekhyun suddenly appear in front of him.

“I didn’t saw you coming.” Baekhyun chuckled before he answered him.

“Of course you wouldn’t when your mind is not here with you. Why? You think of her again?” Chanyeol smiled bitterly at her remarks.

“It’s been years since she leaves but I still can’t forget her.” Yes, he still loves her. He never stops thinking about her. He admits he was a fool for taking her for granted when they were together before. After she broke up with him and leaves to further her studies over sea, he tried to contact her again but failed. She cut all her connection with him and she even cut her friendship with her bestfriends, Baekhyun.

“I know. That’s why I’m here today.” Chanyeol look at him confusedly.

“What do you mean?”

“Eunji is coming back this Christmas.” Chanyeol expression turned happy as he heard Baekhyun’s words.

“Is it true?”

“Yup. I begged Hayoung to tell me after I heard her talking to Bomi about it.”

“But..still..she wouldn’t want to meet me.” Chanyeol sigh.

“She wouldn’t want to meet you but we’ll make it happen.”

“How?”

“I have something in mind and I’ll make it happen for you. “ Baekhyun smile as he answer.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Christmas Eve Dinner

“Eunji ah, you look pretty. I can’t believe staying over sea change you this much.” Naeun laugh as she tease Eunji who just arrive to her house. They’ll have a dinner in her house with some of her and Kai’s friends.

“Thank you, well, I’m always pretty though.” Eunji laugh as she hugged Naeun. After chatting for a while, she then left to another group of people who was busily chatting, which are her close friends, Yookyung, Chorong and Hayoung.

“Eunji! When did you come?” Chorong excitedly hug her. She scoffed at Chorong’s reaction.

“You’re so immersed in chatting with them, how will you ever notice me coming?” Chorong laugh at her answers.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Eunji ah.. Can I ask something?” Hayoung sudden question somehow makes Eunji feels uneasy. It feels like she’s going to ask her something personal.

“Yeah, sure.” She forced smile as she look at Hayoung.

“This might sound weird but I really want to know. Did you found someone who replace..you know who..along the year that had passed?” She’s right. Hayoung really asked her something personal. She smiles bitterly as she answered.

“Sadly, not yet. I couldn’t open my heart yet for anyone.” Hayoung nodded slowly as she looks at Eunji.

“I understand. I hope you’ll try to open your heart again for someone.”

“Yeah, I know I should.”

“Maybe for Chanyeol again?” Hayoung winked and Eunji look at her confusedly.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Before we start our dinner, I would love to invite someone to do a performance. Actually, he’s been preparing for this performance since weeks ago and I think he’s nervously waiting for me to call him out right now.” Eunji frowned when she heard Kai’s words. It couldn’t be Chanyeol right? Well, she hasn’t seen him and Baekhyun since she arrives.

“Are you ready Chanyeol?” Her heartbeat suddenly rose when she heard his name. Chanyeol came out with Baekhyun and she feels him looking at her.

“Eunji ah.” All eyes turn to look at her which caused her to blush.

“This song is for you. I hope you’ll know how I feel right now when you listened to it.” Chanyeol said it while holding the mic. The music then started to play as he sang it beautifully.

Chanyeol then stand up after the song finished and took the roses that Baekhyun was holding and walks towards Eunji. Suddenly, he kneeled in front of her which caught her by surprised.

“One year ago, I did a mistake and I took your love for granted. I always thought that you’ll always be there for me no matter what I did but that day, when you broke up with me, I really feels that I’ve lost the loves of my life. I regret everything that I did and I really wanted to make it up for you. I don’t know about you, but I still feel the same way. I never once forget about you and I’ve change my lifestyle now. I really love you Eunji. If only I can turn back times, I wouldn’t make you sad. Would you give another chance for me to make it up to you?” Slowly, tears started to falls from her eyes. She took the roses when he gives it to her then he took a ring out of his pocket. She looks surprised when he holds her hands.

“I want to take this seriously. Would you marry me?” Eunji was surprised when she heard his sudden propose. However, a smile then formed slowly on her face as she nodded. Chanyeol then shouting yes happily as he slipped the ring to her finger. He then hugged her and spin around happily with applaud from all of their friends.

“Thank you for accepting me again.” Chanyeol whispered to her as she smile and hugged him tightly.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I don't know if this is okay, I'm sorry :(

This is supposed to be written based on First Snow song by Exo as requested but I don't know if this fit the song~ Hope you'll like it though.. :)

I'm slow at updating right now because I'm a little busy with class since it's my final year. Still, I'll try to update more. 

Please leave a comment as your comment is my vitamin to write~ ^_^

Thanks for reading and subscribing~ Do upvote if you love my stories~ ^^

Kamsahamnida~