SehunXEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

My Boyfriend Is A Cold Guy

Requested by : EunjiApink

 

“Oh Sehun, you’re a jerk!Ugh.” Eunji throw her phone after Sehun hung up on her. Hayoung look at her and shook her head.

“What is it again Unni?” Sometimes, she feels sorry for her older sister. She always got frustrated with her boyfriend.

“He hung up on me again, saying his friend had come. He doesn’t even said anything about our anniversary tomorrow.”

“Tsk, that’s what you got when your boyfriend is a cold guy.” Eunji sighs and took back her phone then placed it on her table.

“Hayoung ah, remind me again why did I end up with this kind of guy?” Hayoung chuckled as she sits beside her sister.

“Don’t ask me unni, you’re the one who accepted him before.” Eunji sighs again. Yeah, last year, Sehun confess to her and it was like a dream come true for her as she always had a crush for him before.

However, it doesn’t go too well like what she has been dreaming about. Their relationship is the weirdest kind and anyone would think they were not a couple at first glance.

He loves her but he doesn’t show her much. He doesn’t like cheesy line and he totally not a romantic person. She had tried her best to keep up with his attitude but it’s getting harder nowadays as he took her feeling for granted.

“I don’t know why I ended up with him too. I shouldn’t fall in love with him.” Hayoung pat her back.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Come on, Eunji. Why are you acting like this? You know I didn’t mean it when I hung up last night. It just, I can talk to you longer since my friend had arrived.” Sehun tried to explain to Eunji. Eunji had been sulking since he got there for their date which Eunji insist her to come even though he said he got some work to do.

“Oh Sehun, you’re really a jerk.” Eunji glare at him with a serious face. Sehun was surprised with her sudden words. She never acts like that. Even when she was upset with him before, she wouldn’t show it like that. She would only ignore him then after talking to her for a while, she will be alright again. But not this time. She had a serious expression on her face and she started to talk back.

“You really don’t have any idea why I called you last night? Don’t tell me you come here today without knowing why.” Sehun frowned and tried to remember if today is special occasion for them but he doesn’t remember anything.

“Why? Have something good happen to you?” Sehun ask her innocently which gain a sighs from her.

“I’m tired of this so called relationship which I didn’t feel like one. I’m done with all this. I was the only one who tried hard to keep up with you and I keep hurting by myself. No romantic date? I’m okay with that. You’re hanging out with your friend more than with me? I’m also okay with that. But no, I’m not okay with you ignoring my feeling and I’m totally not okay with you forgetting our special date. We should just break up.” She said as she stand up and put her rings at the table.

“Eunji ah. What do you mean break up?” He look at her with a shock expression. She ignores him and walk away, leaving him alone at the restaurant. He froze at the seat and stare at the ring she left.

She broke up with him. It feels hurt inside. He stand up and took the rings that she leave then he saw a little box on the chair she used to sit before. He took it and opened it. It was a watch and a little card.

‘Happy 1st anniversary Sehun~ I <3 u~

Your lovely girl, Eunji’

It was their first anniversary!! How could he forget something like that when he clearly promised her that he will never forget about it?! That’s why she was upset before. He sighs. How should he makes up for this?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“”Hayoung ah, I don’t feel like going out with you tonight. Just go by yourself.” Hayoung shook her head. She’s been crying since she came back from meeting Sehun for two hours and she just stopped two hours ago.

“Aish, Unni, then are you going to just locked yourself in home crying all day just because of him?” She scolded her sister but it doesn’t get into Eunji at all.

“I’m not in a mood.”

“Unni, please, hmm? I promise you’ll feel better after we go out, okay? Don’t you love your little sister?” She pouted, trying to make her agree. She needed to make Eunji follow her. She must. That’s because Sehun had asked her help to bring her sister to some place.

She didn’t want to help at first. She want him to feel hurt like her sister did but as she see that her sister was crying because she still love him, she can’t help but agree to help him. That was after she scolded him though.

“Arasso. I don’t think it’s a good idea to stay home alone too.” Eunji sighs and stand up, walking towards the bathroom to wash up. Hayoung then quickly took her phone to tell him that Eunji finally agree to come with her.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Hayoung ah, you said I’ll feel better if I go out with you. But why are we here in front of him?” Eunji glare at her little sister who slowly steps backward to leave her.

“Mianhae unni. Sehun oppa asked me to do this. I think it’s better for you two to talk.” Hayoung giggle, and then leave them alone at the park.

“Eunji ah, I’m sorry. I ask her to help me because I know you wouldn’t meet me if I ask you by myself.” She didn’t look at him but she look down to her shoes. Sehun then walks nearing her.

“I agree with what you said before. I’m a jerk.” Eunji look up at him when he said it.

“I know I’ve hurt you so much. I should have shown you how much I love you but I didn’t. It’s hard to keep up with my personalities but you tried very hard. You should be my first priority, but I didn’t give you the attention that you should get. I’m sorry Eunji. I love you so much, and I don’t want to break up with you.” Sehun said and put his hands on her shoulder. There was a silent moment between them until Eunji suddenly speak.

“I don’t care whether I’m your first priority or not. All that I want is you show me how much you care for me and how much I mean to you.” She didn’t look at him as she said it. Sehun cupped her face gently and make her look at him.

“I really care for you. I love you. I promise I’ll show it to you more. So, can you please tell me you won’t break up with me?” He smiles and looks into her eyes as he said it. Eunji stare at him for a second then a smile formed on her face. She nods after a while. Sehun then pull her into hugs.

“Thank you Eunji ah. I’m sorry for making you sad especially today on our first anniversary.” Eunji shook her head while she still in his embrace. He then pull out from the hug then show her his left wrist which he wore the watch that she gave.

“I wear it. I love the design especially the words carved at the back of it.” She smiles and held his left hand. The watch was carved with ‘Eunji’s man’ at its back.

“You know you’re mine if you wear this right?” He chuckled.

“I know, and you’re mine when you wear this.” He took out a necklace from his pocket which has their couple rings on it. He then helps her wear it on her neck.

“It was beautiful.” Eunji said as she touches the necklace on her neck. Sehun smiles and pull her into hugs.

“No, you are more beautiful. I love you.” Eunji smile as she heard his words. She loves him too even though others see her as a cold guy. At least, he shows her a different side of him.

“I love you too, Sehun.” Sehun smile then tighten his hugs. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Finally updated! Hope you like it~

Thanks for reading and subscribing!^^

If you're interested in reading another exopink ff, I hope you can give my ff a try~

You can leave a comment~ ^^

Here's the link : https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/628034/when-love-come-apink-exo-eunji-kris-suho-exopink