LuhanxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : EunjiApink

Everybody knows that Luhan and Eunji is best friend since they were a little kid. They’re close with each other because of their parents. Their father was a close friend and that is how they knew each other. It wasn’t a secret because they always stick close to each other and some might even mistake them as a couple.

However, there is one secret that nobody knows about them, which is Luhan loves Eunji more than a friend. Yes, she was the prettiest girl in his eyes. Even though their always bicker, he found her reaction cute.

It’s all started on the first day of their high school. It was the day they finally going to the same school since they were at different school before. When she came out of her house smiling with the same uniform as him, she had her hair tied like pony tail. She suddenly appears beautiful in front of him. It was the first time he thought she was beautiful and she looks mature. After that day, he tried to give a hint that he liked her more than friend but she never notices it.

On the last year of high school, he finally made up his mind to confess to her. He wants to let her know about his feeling and he wants her to like her too. The college entrance exam is the day he chooses to confess. However, on that same day, something unexpected happen.

Eunji told him that someone confesses to her and he found out that it was Kris, the hottest guy in the school. She asks him if she should reject him. He gives her a smile and asks her to follow her heart. He could tell her to reject him but he couldn’t bring himself to say it.

However, he regrets it after that. He regrets it for not telling her to reject him and most of all, he regret that he doesn’t tell her he loves her on that day. She end up accepting Kris’s confession and after that the time she spend with Luhan become lesser.

There is one day that he saw them together, walking next to each other while holding hand. They look good, it was better that way; at least that was what he thought. The smile on her face hurts him a little because he knows that she is happy with Kris.

After one month, she suddenly came into his house. He was a little bit flustered when his mother tells him that she was there.  She looks a little down when she entered his rooms.

“Why do I smell sadness here? Hmm?” He sits next to her on his bed.

“Luhan ah, I break up with Kris this morning.” He looks a little bit shock when he hear the news but at the same time, he can’t help but feeling happy inside.

“Why? Did he cheat on you?” She shook her head.

“Ahni.. He didn’t cheat on me.”

“Then why did you break up with him?”

“I don’t know.. To be honest, I never feel anything special when I’m with him. I enjoy being close next to him but I figure out that I only see him as one of my friend.”

“But you accept his confession before.” He reminds her about her decision before.

“Aish, that’s because I haven’t figure out about my real feelings before. It’s your fault too. You didn’t ask me to reject him. He wouldn’t hurt today if I reject him earlier. ”

“Yah, don’t blame me. It’s your fault too.” She giggles when he pinches her cheek.

“Arasso. Looks like I’m going to stick to you forever. Aish, poor me.” She smile and lays herself on his bed. He chuckled when he heard her words then lay beside her.

“Eunji ah.. To be honest, I don’t mind if you’re going to stick with me forever.” She turns to him with a confused face.

“Hmm? What do you mean?” He smiles when he looks into her eyes. He decided to confess to her at that moment.

“You know that I’m always here for you right? That’s why, I wouldn’t mind if you’re next to me forever because..I like you..”

Eunji looks at him with a shock face. She didn’t say anything while observing him, trying to see if he is telling her a joke. After a while, she turns away from him and stare at the ceiling, with a smile, she answer him with an answer that made him smiling widely.

“Then, stay next to me and always be mine.” 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you can forgive me for the wrong grammar since English is not my first language :(

Still, I hope you like it :)

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^