YoseobxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : BabyJEJPink

Yoseob POV

I come a little late today as she was already there, waiting for the bus while chatting with her group of friends. I glance at her, cautiously so that I won’t be caught looking at her by her friend. I look away when she suddenly turn to look to my direction.

Jung Eunji. That was her name. She was my classmate but trust me, I never talk to her. Well, never is too much, maybe I did about once in a month? To be honest, I’m not that talkative when I’m with girls. My friends always remind me that I would never get a girlfriend if I keep being shy when I’m with girls but what can I do when my personalities are like that? I avoid being in the same group with girls in my class, especially Eunji.

Out of all the girls I know, she was the only one that I found attractive and I can’t help myself but falling for her. Who wouldn’t? She wasn’t one of the popular girls in their school for nothing. She have a pretty face, nice personality, active in sport and singing, she even one of the best student in the school.

That was one of the reasons why I don’t dare to be close with her as I feel that she was very special in every way I see. I’m satisfied even with only watching and admiring her from a far.  I wouldn’t dare to confess, never will. I guess.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoseob POV

“Yang Yoseob!” I turn around when I heard someone called my name. It turns out to be Gikwang. Here comes the troublemaker.

“What do you want Gikwang?” I eyed him. He wouldn’t come to me if he doesn’t need anything from me. Yesterday, he come just to ask me to help him to lie to our teacher that he was sick and can’t come to the extra class. I went into trouble just because of that as it turns out that the teacher knows that I was lying. I end up having a detention class with him.

“Ey.. How come you ask me like that? Do you think I only came to you if I need something? Let’s go to the cafeteria, I’ll treat you.” Hmm..this is weird. I smell something fishy.

“Why do I feel like you’re treating me because of something?”

“Aish, come on Seob. Are you questioning my sincerity right now?” He pretend to be sulk and pouted. Euw.

“Yah, stop that acting. Arasso, let’s go.”

He really treated me with a drink and food at the cafeteria. As we were eating, suddenly he speaks.

“Seob ah. Actually..” I was right before! Ha. Doubt he wouldn’t ask anything from me every time he came.

“See. You’re going to ask me for something. Don’t you?” He giggled as I point out what he was going to say. I’m fooled again. Aish.

“Keke, how did you know? I’m not asking you for something but I’m asking you to do something for me.”

“Yah, that’s the same, pabo ya.”

“No, it’s not. Aish, why are you so loud in front of me. You should be like this when you’re in front of girls.” I groan when he talks about my weakness.

“Tsk, shut up. What do you need me to help?” He smiles happily when I agreed to help him.

“You know it’s almost the end of year right? And that means we’re going to graduate soon. So, I’m asking you to help me to confess to Chorong. Not now of course, but I’m letting you know this earlier.” What?!

“Yah! You know I’m shy with girl right? And why in the earth I have to help you to confess?” Plus, she was Eunji’s friend. That means I have to talk to her when Eunji was around. That was the biggest problem; I probably wouldn’t dare to talk at all in front of them.

“I didn’t ask you to confess to her for me, pabo ya. I just want you to help me to bring her to the place where I’m going to confess. Please~? I don’t have anyone else to ask for help, only you know about my feeling, remember? You’re her classmate after all.. Puwees~~” There he was again, starting with his aegyo. Aish.

“Arasso. I’ll try. When are you going to confess?”

“The day of our final exam.” One month to prepare.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoseob POV

D-day. Or should I say Gikwang D-day? Aish, he owed me a lot for causing this trouble I’ve to face for him. Our last paper just ended a while ago, and here I am, walking towards the groups that were busily talking about what they’ll do later.

Chorong was sitting next to Eunji and I don’t know why but my heart was beating hard. Eunji notice me walking towards them and she stops talking with her friends. She smiles as she looks at me. Ommo, this is nerve-wracking.

“Hi Yoseob shi.” She was the first to greet me when I stand next to them. I don’t know how to respond so I just bow a little and smile. I hate myself for being like this in front of her, but I can’t help it.

“Chorong shi, can I talk to you?” I look at her directly as I can’t look at Eunji. It was so embarrassing standing in front of her right now because it feels like she’ll heard my heart beating loudly and see my ears turning red. Chorong seems surprised when I ask her the question, and I feel like just grabbing her and run to Gikwang right now as she was slow to respond. That was only if I was brave enough. Sigh.

“Why? What do you want to talk about?”

“Can you follow me to some other place?” She looks hesitant as she looks to Eunji and her other friends.

“Is it okay for me to go?” She asks her friends as she looks to Eunji first. I need to leave quickly from here, please let her… Her friends then nodded and she stands up to follow me.

Finally. Thank God for allowing me to leave. I can’t control my feeling right now in front of her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eunji POV

I stare at the figure that was leaving the classroom with Chorong. I sigh.

“Eunji ah, are you okay?” suddenly Namjoo asked. I smiled as I nodded.

“Yeah. I think I need to go to the bathroom. I’ll leave first, okay?” I stand up and leave the classroom. That was a lie. I don’t need a bathroom right now; all I need is a fresh air to breath, to heal my broken heart.

I remember how shy he was in front of us right now. That’s right. Yang Yoseob. He rarely talks with any girls since his first move to the school last year. He had shy personalities around the girls and that was one of his charms.

However, today, he come and talks to Chorong, which somehow hurts me. I like him. I really like him. His cute eyes, his personalities, his beautiful voice; to be honest I like everything about him. I thought he had a feeling for me too as I saw him looking at me sometimes but it turns out to be wrong. Today, I know that he wasn’t looking at me, he was looking at Chorong.

Chorong must feel guilty right now when he confesses to her. She knows I like him. She was the only one who knows about it. I sigh again. It’s okay Eunji, he is not the only guy on the earth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoseob POV

Should I confess to her tomorrow? It was my last chance and I might not see her again after we graduate from high school. But..I’m too shy to do the confession. I sigh again.

Suddenly, I receive a message from Gikwang.

I know you’re thinking whether to confess or not right now. Believe me, you should or you’ll regret it later. Hope you’ll get the happy ending like me! Keke. Don’t reply this message, I’m busy texting someone. Tata!

How did he even know what I was thinking of?! Tsk, this guy, I was the one who helped him and now he doesn’t even want to be disturb when he was texting Chorong.

Should I? I don’t have the courage but I don’t want to regret it later.. What if she rejects me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eunji POV

He was early today. He was sitting alone at the bus stop. Chorong nudged me when she saw him. I put my finger on my lips to hush her and to not make it obvious. After she comes back yesterday, she told me that Yoseob was only helping Gikwang to bring her to the place where Gikwang confessed to her. I was happy when I heard the truth.

Last night, I decided to prepare a present for him which was an mp3 player and an album, full of his photo which I snap secretly since last year. Is it embarrassing if I confess to him first? I don’t want to lose the last chance of course.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoseob POV

It was recess time and I decided to ask Eunji to talk to me after school finishes. I mustered all my courage just to stand in front of her and talk to her. I was so confident that I can do it at first but when I stand in front of her, my tongue feels like it was tied to prevent me from talking. Yang Yoseob, be brave!

Finally I speak as she looking at me confusedly.

“I..er..Would you..er..” Aish. Why am I stuttering? She laughs a little and I was a little eased when I saw her reaction.

“Why Yoseob shi? Do you have something to ask?” She smiles sweetly as she ask me. I love this girl.

“Do you..mind if..I..er..you know..ask you to walk home with me?”

“You want to walk me home?”

“Ahni..I mean..yeah..I have something to..er..say..” Damn, why I can’t stop stuttering when I’m talking to her. She is going to reject it. I know it. Who would want to go when I’m talking like this?

“I’ll be glad to walk with you.” Wait. Am I hearing it right? She would glad to? I look at her and she nodded again. Yes!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author POV

Yoseob and Eunji walks next to each other after the bus ride, walking together to Eunji’s home. There was only silence fill as both of them didn’t say anything.

“So..what is it that you want to tell me?” Finally, Eunji break the silence. Yoseob feel a little surprised when she suddenly asked. He stopped walking and looks at Eunji. He needs to be brave, he thought. This is the perfect time. He breathes in and ready to confess when suddenly cut by Eunji.

“Yoseob shi. I have something to give you.” She took out the present from her bag and handed it to Yoseob. Yoseob look a little confused when she suddenly gives him present.

“Er..what is this?” She smiles as she took the album from him. She opens it and shows him the content. Yoseob eyes get bigger when he saw that it was a candid picture of him. The album is full of his picture. He look at Eunji and she smile again.

“I like you. Maybe you don’t know about it before but I’m letting you know this today. I like you. I’ll repeat it again for you, I really like you.” Yoseob face turned red as he heard her confession. He was supposed to confess to her but he ended up hearing her confession.

“I like you.. I was supposed to tell you that before you said it.” He confessed to her shyly. Eunji giggled when she saw his action.

“You know? I really like your shy personalities. I’m really happy that you like me too..” She smiled as she suddenly hugs him. He froze at her sudden action but then he smile and hugs her too. She chuckled and tightens the hug. She is happy because of him. Well, she needs to teach him to be braver though. Soon. :)

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you like it! ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing! 

 

P/s : Want to win autographed album of your favourite idol? Just click on the picture below ^^

 

196Q6i6