DaeJi - Your Wish is My Wish

Jung Eunji Oneshot

 

1 January

10 years old

“What’s your wish for this year?” Daehyun asked Eunji as they sit next to each other at the playground’s bench, eating ice cream that he buys for both of them.

“I want to have a teddy bear. I really hope my mum will buy one for me.” She grins as she looks at him.

“What’s yours?” She asked him after her ice cream.

“I wish for your wish to come true.” He smiles at her then look away.

“Tsk, I don’t need your wish for me.” He chuckled and shook his head.

“No, you need it. A wish from your best friend will always come true.” After that, he spent the rest of the day trying to convince her to believe his words.

She do got her wish later, after Daehyun asked his mum to buy it for him as a present for her on her birthday.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

1 January

15 years old

“Happy New Year my best friend!” Eunji hugged Daehyun as she saw him waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Daehyun froze but hugged her back.

“Happy New year too..” Eunji pull out from the hug then asked him.

“Where are you going?”

“Mum asked me to buy something from town. It’s for tonight’s dinner. Make sure you come.” Eunji giggled before she answers.

“Of course I’ll come. Ops, I forgot to ask you one thing.hehe. What’s your wish this year?” Daehyun rub his back neck as he answered.

“I don’t really have one. What’s yours?”

“You can spend your wish like you did as always then! Please wish my wish will come true. I want a boyfriend.” Eunji smiles happily as she said it. Daehyun was shocked when she told him her wish but he hides it well.

“Then I wish my best friend will have a boyfriend this year.” He pretended to smile happily for her.

She did have her wish fulfilled. At the end of April, she accepted a confession from their sunbae. Thanks to Daehyun though. He was the one who help their sunbae to approach her. It’s hurt for him since he was helping someone else to get his first love. Well, the relationship didn’t last long as Eunji broke up with him, saying she doesn’t love him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

1 January

19 years old

“Happy New Year Eunji~” Daehyun sent a message to Eunji who was studying oversea after she got flying colour in her result. After waiting for a while, his phone rings. It was Eunji.

“Daehyunie~ Keke. Happy New Year!” Eunji greeted her with a bright voice. Daehyun chuckled before answering her.

“Hey there my bestfriend, keke. Happy New Year to you too~” Eunji giggled as he speak.

“I miss you all. And I miss my bestfriend.”

“I miss you too Eunji, don’t worry, your parent is doing well here.”

“Thanks for taking care of them. I wish I can go back this year but seems like I can’t.”Her voice sound sad as she can’t go back because it would cost much to go back.

“I wish you can go back this year.”

“Wish for me, my wish always comes true when you wish for me.” Eunji said without knowing that all her wish came true because of his effort for her. Daehyun smiles as he heard it.

“Don’t worry, I’ll always wish for your dream to come true.”

And it did. She comes back to Korea for a week on her semester break after her mum buy her plane ticket. Of course, it’s actually Daehyun who buys it for her but he didn’t want her to feel burden if she knows it was from him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

1 January

24 Years old

“Happy New Year Daehyunnie~” Eunji smiles as she wish him after the firework started signing it’s the New Year again. Daehyun smile as he watches the firework. He’s glad she agreed to go celebrate the New Year eve with him before.

“Happy New Year to you too Eunji. What’s your wish this year?” Daehyun turned to look at her after he asked. Eunji watch the firework as she answered.

“I wish I can get married this year.” Eunji then turned to him and smile sweetly.

“You should wish for my wish to come true.” Eunji giggled as she told him. Daehyun then determined. This is it. The perfect time.

“Instead of only wishing it to come true, I’ll make it come true.” Daehyun then took her hands and hold it. Eunji look surprised with his action but she let him.

“Would you marry if the husband is me?” Eunji stare at him then suddenly a smile form on her face. She hit him lightly before she talk.

“Pabo. That’s my biggest wish for years that had passed.” Daehyun was surprised when he heard her answer.

“You like me?” He asked her. She grin the nodded.

“Aish, this is embarrassing. I’ve been wishing for you secretly to like me back all years that had passed and you fulfilled my wish this year.” He was frozen for a moment before the excitement hit him. He laughs happily then pulls her into his embrace.

“I should have confessed to you earlier. I’m sorry I’m late.” He pull her out and look right into her eyes while holding both of her hands.

“Jung Eunji, I love you. I will always care for you and I’ll make your entire wish come true in the years to come. Would you marry me?” Eunji smile sweetly then nodded.

“I would love to. I will.” He chuckled then pecked her on her lips. She giggled when he look to her again.

“I love you too Jung Daehyun.” She then leaned to kiss him on his lips. He was surprised by her action but then, he kiss her back as he smile into the kiss. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 

Hey there, I'm sorry for the late update. I have some problem last night with the internet line. Well, here's the story that I've promised. I'm sorry if it's not that good. Hope you'll like it though. And the main character is EunjixDaehyun since he got the most votes. ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^

Leave me a comment juseyo~ :D