YoungjaexEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : Dewi_sari20

“Don’t you have any schedule tomorrow? You need to rest Eunji ah”, Youngjae lay down on his bed as he talk to Eunji on the phone.

“I have one but it’s on the afternoon. You’re the one who need to rest earlier today, you have a schedule tomorrow’s morning right?” Youngjae chuckled as he heard her words.

“Aiguu, uri Eunji even remember my schedule nowadays.” Eunji laugh as he said it.

“Yah, you’re the one who send me your schedule every week. I can’t believe you let me know everything.” Youngjae grin as he heard her.

“I just want you to know what I’m doing everyday chagi ah. Keke.”

“Arasso~ you should sleep now, I don’t want you to be sleepy during your schedule tomorrow. Hmm?”

“I’m not going to sleep before you say the word I want to hear for today.” Eunji chuckled when he try to speak with an aegyo voice.

“Saranghae Youngjae ah~” A big smile formed on his face.

“Nado saranghae~”

“Sleep well uri youngjae~ Good night”

“Good night too. I’ll call you tomorrow. Sleep well”.  Youngjae can’t stop smiling even after Eunji hung up. It’s been almost three months now that it’s always been his routine if they doesn’t have any schedule to talk on the phone at night.

Eunji. She was and still the wonderful girl for him. It’s all started after their group both become model for school uniform brand, Skoolook.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“We’ll start the photo shoot with your group first because Apink have some schedule and they’re going to be a little late.” The photographer told them right after BAP arrive at the photo shoot location. Daehyun nudged Youngjae as he smile sheepishly. Yeah, everyone in his group know he have some crush on Apink’s main vocal, Jung Eunji and the fact that they’ll have a photo shoot together is like a dream come true to him. Well, who wouldn’t fall for someone with a beautiful voice and charming personalities like her?

They proceed taking a group picture and a solo photo shoot after they changed their outfit. It only took half an hour before Apink arrive too. Youngjae can’t stop himself from taking a glance at Eunji which gain him a knock from Yongguk.

Eunji was reading the schedule when she saw that she have a photo shoot with Youngjae. Her eyes wander around looking for him and finally found him looking at her. He seems flustered when she suddenly looks at him but she just bow a little and throw him a smile.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Youngjae was still looking at his left hand even after they arrive at their dorm.

“Yah, Youngjae, stop acting like that. You look like ahjusshi fan right now.” Youngjae ignore Daehyun’s words then left to his room. He doesn’t care what the other member would say. The only thing he care right now is he was holding hand with her crush today. Even though it was just for the photo shoot, still, he held her hand. That night, he sleep with a smile.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Youngjae was sitting nervously at the back seat in the bus, waiting for the filming to start. It was a part of Mini Mv filming, which was for Skoolook brand. He wasn’t nervous because of the filming but it was because he will shoot it with Eunji.

Eunji walk in with a smile on her face as she greets the staff and finally Youngjae. Youngjae smile awkwardly to her before notice something. Her left shoelace was untied and she didn’t aware of it. Youngjae stand up and walk towards her. Eunji look at him with a confused face when he suddenly kneeled in front of her and tied her shoelace.

“I’m sorry if this look rude.” Eunji shook her head as her face started to blush when she saw his sudden action.

The filming then started and they have to it again at first because of Youngjae awkward smile when Eunji lay her head down on his shoulder. Finally, it got better after Youngjae tried to control his nervousness. Eunji friendly personalities help him a lot because it makes him feel ease working with her.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Eunji sunbaenim, er..can I ask for your number?” Youngjae finally ask her number after they finish filming the entire scene for the mv.

“Sure.” Eunji smile as she took the phone from his hand and put in her number.

“Is it okay if I send you a message later?” Eunji look a little surprised but then she smile and nodded.

“Of course you can. Just send me a message anytime.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

And he really did send her a message after that day. Every morning, he’ll wish her and she’ll reply it every time. Since then, they became close and after a few months, he asked her out. Which she gladly says yes and here he is now, smiling widely because of her.

He looks again at her mms that she send after she hung up happily. She sent her a selca of her pretending to sleep with a caption ‘Dreaming of you~~’. He chuckled replied it with some cheesy words.

He then closes his eyes after putting the phone down. The smiles never leave his face. He will dream of her tonight. He will.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Updated! I’m sorry I haven’t updated this story lately~

New semester had started and this year is my final year at Teacher Training College.

That’s why I’m afraid I can’t update often.

But I’ll try my best not to abandon this~ ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Btw, I’m sorry if my English is bad since it’s not my first language, :)