Break Up IV

Jung Eunji Oneshot

“Eunji ah, Chanyeol is here. Do you want to meet him outside or should I ask him to come into your room?” Her closest unni, Chorong, open her door a little, asking for her preference. She was her lovely unni who understand her feeling. She smile and told her to ask him to come into her room.

“Arraso..Eunji ah, be strong okay?” Chorong smile and closed the door.

A minute later, the door is opened again. This time, it wasn’t her unni but it was him. She force a smile, trying to act strong. He saw her through though as she end up in his embrace, holding her tears in.

“Eunji-ah, I’m sorry this happen to us.” He sit beside her on her bed while holding her hand. She pull her hand as she remember that they agree to break up last night.

“It’s not your fault. But, how we supposed to face the media? My agency already called me but I don’t know what to tell them about our situation. You know what I mean.. Last night..” She looks down, trying not to face his face. He holds her chin and made her look into him.

“Eunji ah, I’m sorry for last night. It was stupid, I know. I thought it was the best I could do for you but I realized I need you. And I know you need me too especially at time like this. Let’s forget what happen last night, hmm?” Her eyes filled with tears as she heard his words.

“Are you serious? You’re not joking with me right? “ He smile at her words.

“Baby, why would I joke at serious time like this? I’m sorry for hurting you last night. Hmm?” He hold her and give her a peck on her forehead. She hug him, not being able to hold her tears anymore.

“Aigoo, you need to stop crying, you’ve wasted too much tears already.” He jokes as he patted her back.

“But..How will we solved the situation we’re in right now? There is so many articles about us right now.” She pull out from the hug and face him while asking him the question.

“Eunji ah..Do you love me?” She look at him with confusion.

“Of course I do.” He smile and pinch her cheek playfully.

“Then, do you want to just tell the truth to everyone? We’ll face it together.” She look at him, touched by his decision.

“But can we face it? What if our fan doesn’t like it?”

“Of course we can face it.. Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll understand. We just have to believe in them like they believe us.”

“I hope they’ll accept the fact that we’re dating.”

“They will, I’m sure they will.” He pull her into his embrace and kiss her on her forehead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Acube Response to the report about Apink Jung Eunji relationship

SM confirms Park Chanyeol and Jung Eunji is in a relationship

Jung Eunji post an explanation on her fancafe account

Park Chanyeol admit heis in a relationship with Jung Eunji in the recent interview

Jung Eunji and Park Chanyeol to hold a Press conference later

She smile when she read the all the report. Finally they told the media and luckily their company were okay with their relationship. She just hope their relationship will continue to grow and last for a long time. She put her phone down and look at the face of the she loves who is sleeping with her legs as his pillow. It was a miracle that the conflict happens when they were trying to break up. After all, she’s glad it happens because if not for it, they surely wouldn’t get back together.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally the last part! ^_^ 

Hope you like it. I'll start writing your request now. :D

Hope you can wait for the next update. ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing!