Jealousy - HoJi

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Infinite Dorm

Hoya POV

“Hoya-ah, don’t forget to watch the broadcast of Running Man today. It’ll be interesting, keke.”

That’s the last word Sunggyu hyung told me this afternoon before going to his schedule. And now, here I am, waiting for the broadcast of Running Man. Well, to be honest, I watch it not because of what Sunggyu hyung told me but because my sweetheart were on the show too.

Two weeks ago, she excitedly told me that she’ll be filming Running Man with Naeun which completely upset me because I wasn’t the one who’ll have the opportunity to be on the show with her but it was Myungsoo and Sunggyu hyung. When I asked her after the filming about what they did the whole day, she just asked me to watch the broadcast. Since Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo insist that I should just watch the broadcast rather than asking them, I end up here watching the broadcast of Running Man that has just started a minute ago.

Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo were first to show up with Haha hyung. Believe me or not, I only know that they were one team with Haha from the internet. They didn’t want to tell me and the other member even single information. Haish..

Oh, it’s Apink. As expected, Eunji was always beautiful and smiling brightly. She was dancing cutely with Naeun and Gary and to be honest, my eyes only on her. I keep my eyes set on her every time she got a screen time until suddenly….

“Eunji, what’s your ideal type?” Ooookay, I hope she wouldn’t answer. Last time she answer this type of question, it was then all over the news. And there she was again, paired with another man again. Aish, who it will be this time?

“Sunggyu-sunbaenim?” What?! Now I’ll have to bear seeing her paired with my hyung?

Tsk, this girl really knows how to make use every opportunity to make me feel jealous. And now Sunggyu hyung help her out. They both deserve a knock on their head. I took out my phone from my pockets and send her a message.

“Yah! You’re starting again. This time it’s Sunggyu?! *_*” – Message sent

After a while, she called me.

“Oppa ya, are you mad?hehe” Aish, this girl surely know how to make fun of me.

“Eunji ah, are you trying to make me feel jealous here? Because if that was your intention then yes, you have won”.

“Aigoo..Mianhae oppa.” There she was again, using her aegyo tone when she senses my jealousness.

“Last time I recall, you answered that Kim Bum hyung  was closest to your ideal type. And then people start to pair you with him. You know how I don’t like seeing your name paired with another guy right? Now you want me to face the same situation again? With my own member?”

Click. Suddenly the line was disconnected. What?! Did my girlfriend just hang up on me?

Ding dong! Eh? Someone’s already home?

“Oppa!” Eunji?! I was shocked when suddenly someone hugs me from my back. I turn around and she was in front of me.

“Yah! How did you know the password? I never told you.”

“Sunggyu oppa told me, keke”

“You just hung up on me before!” I knock her head.

“Aww! Oppa! You should be happy I’m here next to you right now.”

“Yah! We haven’t finished talking before and how could you just hung up on me?”

“Hee, I know oppa. I’m sorry okay?” She made a face and trying to pull some aegyo. She must think that it works on me. Aish, okay, it works because I don’t feel like getting mad anymore seeing her cute face in front of me.

“You know what you’ve done is wrong right?”

“Yes, Sir! I’ve done some mistake and won’t do it again, sir!” She was acting like a soldier getting a command in front of me. I can’t hold my laugh anymore.

“Haha, stop it.”

“Yay! My oppa has come back! Hehe” I pull her into my arm, and hug her.

“Promise me you won’t do this again okay?”

“I promise oppa”. She smile and give me a kiss on my cheek.

“You’ll have to make up to me for making me going through seeing you and Sunggyu hyung being paired up.”

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll make sure I spend more time with you so that you won’t feel hurt seeing me being paired with another guy, okay?”.

“Promise?”

“Promise. Hehe. I’m glad we live in the same building, I can see you every day.”

I chuckled and give her a peck on her eyes.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This story was supposed to be a sequel to my other fan fiction, You are attractive.

I decided to put it here in Eunji's collection of one shot ^^