ChanyeolxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : BaekYeolJi and Unknown

It’s Christmas Eve and here he was at home, sitting alone without anyone near him. He used to that kind of situation, having no one beside him. He stares at the little box in his hand. He smiles weakly as he remembers all the memories that were hold by the content of the box.

It was a couple rings. Three years ago, the other ring was on someone ring finger. However, because of his foolishness, she leaves him without even saying goodbye. Eunji. It was the name of the one that he dearly loves and misses right now.

He remembers how it all started. Three years ago, he was too immersed into works. Their date became lesser and she didn’t even complaint about it and being the one who understand him the most.

It’s all happen on her birthday. They were supposed to meet at the park and celebrate her birthday. However, he forgot about it and stood her at the park until late night. He totally forgot about it and head home after his works. He doesn’t even remember about it until the next morning when he saw no message from her. He tried to call her but she didn’t pick up her phone.

The next thing he know, she leaves for her studies abroad and it turns out that she was about to tell him about it on her birthday. The ring was returned to him by her close friend which scolded him for hurting her and refuses to tell him where did she gone and when she was coming back.

He sighs. If only he take care of her more, she would still be his woman.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eunji smile when she saw Bomi, her close friend waiting for her at the airport.

“Eunji ah, you’ve gotten much prettier” Bomi compliment her when she was nearing her. Eunji giggled and hug her.

“You too. I miss you so much my cute friend.” Bomi hug her and laugh.

“Arasso, I miss you too. Let’s go, I’ll send you home.” She help Eunji with her bag.

Their chat never ended until they arrived at Eunji’s house.

“Are you sure you don’t need me to help you unpack?”

“Don’t worry Bomi. It’s alright. It was good enough for you to help me clean the house when I’m not around. I’m sure Kyungsoo is waiting for you to come home now, you better be home. It’s Christmas Eve after all.”

“Are you sure you’re okay alone?” Eunji laugh at her question.

“Bomi ah, I’ve been alone at home abroad too. Don’t worry, okay?” Bomi giggled and nodded.

“Okay then, I’ll leave first. Take care of yourself and before I forget, thanks for coming back.” Eunji smile and nodded. She watches her car leaves and finally enter her house.

It was still the same. All the things in the house were organized the same as she leaves before. The couch, the books and..the frame.. the frame photo of her and him, Chanyeol.

She sighs heavily and sits at her couch while looking at the photo. He stills the one for her. It can’t even be denied after all the things she did to hold herself from contacting him when she was abroad. She was supposed to forget him but she never did even once.

It can’t be help; she was still in love with him even after all the things that happened before. She smile weakly when she remember what had happened three years ago. They were supposed to meet on her birthday as he promised to celebrate it with her but he didn’t show up and stood her up alone, waiting till midnight for him to show. What even hurts her was he forgets completely about the date their planned and he didn’t even send her any message that night. She understand how he devoted himself to works lately but she thought he could at least show him some care on her birthday and if he can’t make it, he shouldn’t promise with her that he will come. She end up leaving without telling him that she’ll be abroad and she ask Bomi to help her returned their couple ring to him.

 She left out a deep breath again. She still loves him after all that. However, she wouldn’t contact him again. She’ll let everything happen with the flow. If he was really the one for her in this world, God will make the way for them to get back. She’ll let fate decide for them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Christmas and Chanyeol is having a dinner with his group of friend at their favourite restaurant. It was a tradition for them since three years ago to spend the Christmas together here at dinner.

He was laughing at Baekhyun jokes when a group of women enter the restaurant. She was there, in front of him, laughing with her friend without noticing about him. He never knows that she had come back. She looks beautiful as ever.

“Are you okay Chanyeol?” Kris, who notices the change on his face asked him.

“Ah..I’m okay..Don’t worry.” They continue chatting while enjoying their dinner. He look at her who was about to take a seat and that’s when she realize about him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was about to sit when she saw him across the table. She froze, shock at what she saw but quickly gain her rationality back. She smile and bow a little then look away from him.

Her heart race wildly when she feels him staring at her but she continues chatting and laughing with her friend as nothing had happened.

After half an hour, she saw him leaving with his group of friend. She feels a little bit disappointed when he leaves but quickly brushes away the sadness. Maybe he already forgets about her after all.

She was about to join her friends for a ride when suddenly stopped by someone. She gasped when she turned around because it turns out that it was him.

“I’m sorry but can I send her back home with my car?” He asked politely to her friend. Naeun seems hesitant about it and she knows it is because they know what happened before.

“I don’t think..”

“It’s alright. You can send her home.” Yookyung cut Naeun words before she even finished. Naeun widen her eyes when she heard Yookyung answer but she pretended nothing happen.

“We’ll go first unni. Please take care of her Chanyeol-shi.” Hayoung smile and wave them goodbye. They leave her alone there with Chanyeol who still have his hand on her hand. He finally realizes it and released her hand slowly.

“Let’s go to the car.” He walks first and she follow him from behind.

“Are you still living at the same house?” He asked him when she sit next to him in the car. She nodded and he started the engine.

There were no words spoken between them along the way home. They finally arrived and he still didn’t say anything to her. She finally thank him and was about to open the door when he suddenly stop her by holding her hand.

She ends up looking at his face. He looks at her, observing her face that he misses so much. Suddenly, a tear falls from his eyes. She was shock when she saw it.

“Chanyeol-ah, what happen?” Suddenly he pulls her for a hug. She was flustered at the situation but she let him hug her and hug him back.

 “I miss you.. I really miss you..I was wrong before. I was too busy about my works until I forgot that I had a beautiful you that I need to protect. i never know that my life would be miserable without you but trust me, it get too hard for me to live without you next to me. When I found out that you’re abroad from your friend, I made up my mind that I’ll wait for you even if it took forever. You don’t know how hard it was for me to hold myself from going to you and hug you when I saw you in the restaurant before. I still love you, three years ago, today, and I will always do tomorrow and even for the rest of my life.”

Eunji smile as her tears falling down, touched by what she just heard from Chanyeol. She hugs him tightly.

“I’m sorry for leaving you without a word. I love you too Chanyeol. It was hard living without you abroad. I will never leave you again.” He was glad when he heard it. He will always love her, and he promise that he will never make her sad.

“I promise I’ll never make you sad again.. I love you so much”

Fate had decided that they were meant to be and no matter what happened to their relationship, it seems that they will always get back together again. 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think of this story?

Hope you like it..

To those who want to request, you can request with filling in the form on the chapter 5..

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^