Under Arrest!

Wanted

5 years later

"All of you are under arrest!" Hana shouted.

"Is this girl serious!?"

"I'm very serious!" She said jumping down from the second floor of the abandoned factory.

"Do you really think you can take on a hundred men at once?"

"Men? All I see is a bunch of !"

"You're talking to the Elite pirates! You better watch your mouth!"

"Will you shut up already?"

"That's it, let's teach this aquatic a lesson!"

"Idiots, don't you know who I am?" She said holding out her hand as liquid metal dripped from it. "Like I said, YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!" She shouted

--------

"You sure did a number on them."

"Admiral Blaze, what are you doing here!?" Hana asked looking at the jolly looking man.

"Well Lieutenant, when I heard that you had captured all 100 of the Elite pirate members I had to come see for myself."

"As you can see they have all been dealt with." She said pointing to the caged pirates.

"This makes the sixteenth pirate crew you've captured in a month."

"That's correct."

"I'm a little worried though; maybe you should take a break. I know you are trying to move up in ranking, but you shouldn’t exhaust yourself doing it." He explained.

"Sir, I'm fine. There is no need to worry."

"I'm saying this not as your superior, but as a friend. You need to relax and unwind. Live a little. You’re only young once. Why not get yourself a boyfriend and go out on a few dates. I know some nice guys if-

"Sir, with all due respect there are no guys around here that come close to my standards. I have no intention of taking it easy either."

Her superior let out a sigh as he looked at her.

"If you'll excuse me." She said bowing before metal liquid shot out of her hands forming a motorcycle. "I'll be going home now." She said riding away.

------

A few days had passed before Hana heard the news she'd been waiting for since she joined the aquatics.

"The Exo pirates have been spotted off the shores of Central, DO NOT PURSUE THEM."

Hana ran out of HQ and hopped on her motorcycle and sped towards the docks.

She could see their ship in the distance as she rode right into the sea as bike transformed into a sea bike as it shot across the sea. Just then her ear piece went off as she answered it.

"Hana you don't have jurisdiction on those seas!" Admiral Blaze shouted

"I'm going to catch those pirates this time!" She shouted into her ear piece.

"Do you really think you can catch the Exo pirates on your own!?" he asked.

"No, but you bastards are too scared to even go against them and I'm fed up with it!"

"You don't even have a ship! Wait...Why do I hear an engine!?"

"You should know I don't need a ship. I'm not a lieutenant because of my looks."

"You're going after their ship aren't you."

"Of course. I'm hanging up I'm approaching their ship now Admiral Blaze."

"Hana!"

------

"It's so boring! No one is brave enough to go up against us nowadays." Chen said shooting lightning into the sky.

"We come by here just to see if anyone would at least try, but no luck." Tao said.

"We have abilities, why would-"

"What's wrong Luhan?" Kris asked.

"We have a guest on the ship." He said smiling.

"How many?" Sehun asked.

"Just one and it's a woman, about twenty-two maybe."

"I'm twenty-one and you are all under arrest!" She shouted.

"Is this chick serious?" Chanyeol asked.

"Duh!" She said flipping down onto the deck. "All of you are under arrest!"

"I don't think I've seen you before, are you new to the Aquatics?" Lay asked.

"No! and I'm not a pushover!"

"We'll see about that." Xiumin said as frost began to cover the ship.

"Xiumin, mutated water ability, turned a whole island to an ice wasteland at the age of fifteen. Bounty, 600 million Veni.

"So you know about my ability, that's cool, but it won't do you any good if you don't know how to stop it!" He shouted as icicles shot towards her.

"Please, I'm a lieutenant!" She shouted smashing the icicles.

"Oh, a lieutenant? Then that changes everything." Chanyeol said getting up. "I'm sure you're aware of my bounty and my crimes." He said walking towards her.

"Of course, who wouldn't know about someone worth 700 million Veni. Your crimes are worst than Xiumin's!"

"It's not my fault people don't like to do what I tell them." He said laughing.

"Shut up you pyromaniac!" She shouted running towards him.

"Big mistake." Chanyeol said extending his hand as flames shot from it.

Hana dodged as she grabbed his arm. She flipped him over her shoulder before stomping on his stomach.

"Haha! This girl is bold, but stupid." Chanyeol said grabbing her foot as it caught on fire."

"!" Hana said patting the flames out.

"This is getting old." Sehun said looking at her. "If you really want to stop us, you should get serious, otherwise you'll die here." He explained.

"Shut up!" She shouted as metal liquid wrapped around her fist.

"A metal ability? No wonder you're a lieutenant." Luhan said.

"We've dealt with the metal ability." Chanyeol said about to attack.

"Duck!" Luhan shouted.

Chanyeol quickly ducked as a bullet shot from her fist.

"What the hell!?" Chanyeol shouted.

"She's a dangerous one. Sehun, get her off the ship." Suho explained.

"With pleasure." He said snapping his fingers as a strong gust of wind suddenly shot towards Hana sending her into the air.

"!" She shouted.

"Kai get us out of here." Kris said.

"Of course." He said touching the ship as it suddenly vanished.

"!" She shouted falling towards the shark infested waters. She shot out her metal liquid as it turned into a giant cage trapping the surrounding sharks as she stood on top of it. "They got away." She said biting her lip.

Just then a giant wave began to make its way towards her.

"This has to be Suho's doing." She said looking at the enormous wave. "AISH!" She shouted.