Deserted Island?

Wanted

Hana was taken prisoner by the Block-B pirates who laughed at their defeated foes.

"Let me go!" She shouted.

"Fine~ I'll let you go, but you won't dare try to escape from the ship." Jaehyo said looking at her.

"How do you know for sure?" She asked.

"Because I have you under my ability, the moment you heard my voice is the moment you were trapped." He said leaning closer to her face.

"Back off!" She shouted.

"I will for now, but you're cute, I might lose control." He said with a wink as he backed away. "You're free to walk around, but you cannot leave this ship or harm any of us." He explained. "In fact, you can't use your ability." He said laughing.

"You're not the boss of me!" She shouted trying to use her liquid metal. "What the-"

"Like I said, you're trapped in my ability. All the things I've said are law." He said walking away.

"I need to think of a way to break free from this."

"You can't." U-Kwon said laughing from above.

Hana turned around and looked up to see him leaning against the railing on the floor above her.

"Watch me." She said walking towards the side of the ship. She was about to climb over the railing when her body suddenly pulled her away from it.

"Like Jaehyo said, whatever he says is law." U-Kwon said jumping down.

"I'll find a way to break his law."

"There's an easy way to break his law."

"What is it?"

"Give me a kiss, on the lips."

"Screw you." She said pushing his face away from her.

"I'm serious just kiss me and Jaehyo's laws won't apply to you anymore." He explained.

"Get away from me you ert!" She shouted.

“Fine~” he said backing away.

“Where are you guys taking me?” she asked.

“We’ve heard rumors about a few people from our island going missing, so we’re going to investigate the nearby island.” He explained.

“Missing?” Hana asked.

“Yep, they just disappeared around the island we’re headed to. There are also rumors about people walking around on the island as well.”

“So? It’s an island, people are going-“

“It’s a deserted island. In fact the island is one big graveyard.”

Hana suddenly froze hearing this. “gra-graveyard?”

“Yep, wait you wouldn’t be afraid would you?” he asked.

“NO! there are no such things as ghost or anything like that.”

“I never said anything about ghost, ghost don’t walk around they float.” He said with a grin on his face.

“Stop trying to scare me!” she shouted.

------

“We have to get Hana back!” V shouted.

“Calm down. I know where they are headed.” Jin explained.

“How do you know?” V asked.

“U-Kwon is letting out a large amount of psychic energy.” He explained.

“It might be a trap.” Suga explained.

“Who cares! LET’S GO!” Rap Monster shouted.

          -------

A few days had passed before the Block B pirates reached the fog covered island. They managed to dock their ship as they hopped off the ship.

“This place gives me the creeps.” Hana said shivering.

“Why don’t you stay close to me, I’ll protect you.” Jaehyo explained.

“I’d rather be killed.” Hana said looking at him.

“What are we looking for exactly?” P.O asked.

“Not sure, all we know is people have seen others walking around on a deserted island.” Taeil explained.

“Kyung, are you getting any readings of life?” Zico asked.

“Let me check.” He said placing his hand to the ground.

(So this is how he uses his ability.) Hana said looking at him.

“There are over one thousand people on this island… I think.”

“You think?” B-Bomb asked.

Just then a hand shot up from the ground as it grabbed Taeil’s leg.

“WHAT THE !” Hana shouted jumping into Jaehyo’s arms.

“Looks like we found out who the people walking around the island are.” Zico said laughing.

“Of all the things in the world…. Zombies.” U-Kwon said looking around as they continued to pop up from the ground.

“This isn’t real! Zombies aren’t real!” Hana shouted squeezing Jaehyo.

“You’re kind of .” Jaehyo said smiling.

“SHUT UP AND RUN!” she shouted.

“She’s right, there’s too many of them.” Kyung explained.

“Where to?” P.O asked.

“To the source.” Kyung said pointing to the grave keeper’s home.

“How about we just leave?” Hana asked.

“Nope.” Zico said dashing ahead slicing the heads off of the zombies with his flames. “Keep up!” he shouted.

“Hold on tight.” Jaehyo explained as he jumped into the air.

“He’s such a show off.” P.O said shaking his head running behind Zico and the others.

------

“We managed to make it to the house; hopefully the grave keeper can explain a few things to us.” Kyung said ringing the doorbell. The door slowly opened as the group walked inside.

Suddenly the sound of feet could be heard charging towards them. In the distance a large man could be seen charging towards them with a large knife.

“Is he human?” Zico asked.

“No, he’s already dead.” Kyung explained.

“B-Bomb.” Zico said looking at him.

“Fine.” He said looking at the large zombie. He extended his hand towards it before the zombie’s head suddenly exploded.

“WHAT THE HELL!?” Hana shouted.

“One of my bombs.” He explained as the zombie dropped to the ground.

“Looks like this was the grave keeper.” Kyung said looking at the pictures hanging around the house.

“Then who is behind this? And why are zombies on this island?” U-Kwon asked.

“Who knows?” Jaehyo said. “Can you get down now?” he asked looking at Hana who was still on his back.

“Ah, right.” She said getting off.

"Somebody is controlling these zombies." Taeil said looking around.

"There isn't an ability that allows you to raise the dead... Trust me I searched for it." Hana said.

"Are you sure there aren't any in the aquatics that would have such an ability?" Kyung asked.

"No, the higher ups revealed all of their abilities." She explained.

"Well, that might be a lie as well." U-Kwon said.

"With illusionist ability they can fool anyone." Jaehyo explained.

Suddenly purple lights illuminated the house as a figure appeared at the top of the steps.

"I have more guest?" The woman asked with a creepy grin.

"Who is that?" P.O asked.

"That's a missing admiral!" Hana shouted.

"Missing? I was never lost." She said walking down the stairs. "I've heard about you. You're an ex lieutenant that went against Admiral Diamond."

"How are you able to raise the dead?" Hana asked.

The woman began to laugh. "There's a thin line between life and death. I can see that line." She said laughing. "The Block B pirates~” she said looking at them. All of you will make excellent test subjects."

"What did you do to them?" Zico shouted.

"I killed them then bought them back to life." She explained. "Now I'll have you guys as my next subjects." She said extending her hand as darkness surrounded them.

"I thought Daehyun was the only one with darkness." Hana said looking around.

"Silly girl, you know nothing." She said laughing.

"Another corrupt Aquatic." Hana said looking at her.

"Corrupt? Such a terrible word." She said laughing. "I'll tell central you were killed trying to interfere with my business." She said as dark beam shot towards Hana.