My Worth?

Wanted

Hana made her way into a weird room covered in plants.

"What is this room?"

"It's my room to make herbs for medicine." J-hope said standing behind her.

"You scared me!" She said jumping a little.

"Sorry, I heard from Jin you're exploring our ship. You're a good person so I won't try to poison you if you need to be healed." He said smiling.

"That's nice to know...." She said looking scared. "So you grow these herbs?"

"Yep," he said touching some soil as a plant sprouted from it. "I have a mutated ability of water and earth."

"Really? I have a mutation of water and metal!" She said getting excited. You're the second person I've met with a mutated ability." She said smiling.

"Really who else have you met?"

"Well you know Xiumin has a mutation of water and wind." She explained.

"You seem excited." He said smiling. "You don't have mutated users in the Aquatics?"

"We have a few, but I haven't met them. They are high ranking officials."

"What kind of abilities do they have?"

"There's an admiral with a mutation of earth and wind, another with a mutation of water and lightning and our leader is said to have a mutation of fire, water, earth, and wind." She explained.

"That's quite the mutation. I'm trying to figure out exactly what causes the mutation, but I haven't had any success. I have found that water is the most commonly mutated ability while fire is the rarest."

"It figures."

"Yep, so far the only thing I can think of for why water is the most common is because we are made of mostly water."

"Seems logical to me."

"You know our captain has a mutated ability as well."

"Really? It's probably something silly."

"He might surprise you." He said with a smirk.

"Doubt it."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"On the day of the great awakening where were you?"

"Me? I was in school."

"That was the day when this world changed and was thrown into this age of piracy once again. Those with abilities split between those who protect and those who destroy."

Hana let out a slight giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"It's nothing; you sounded like my mother for a second." She explained.

"Oh, is that a good thing?"

"It’s not bad…. Anyway, where do you guys stand?"

"We just want to have fun." He said smiling.

"Fun?" She asked as a loud explosion could be heard.

"We're under attack everyone on deck!" Rap Monster shouted.

"You should stay down here. If it's the Aquatics this could be bad for you." He said looking at her.

"You're right."

-----

"Who is it?" V asked looking at Suga.

"That's the crown flag... It's the T.T pirates." Suga said looking at them.

"Teen Top pirates!? They have a threat on board what do we do?" V asked.

"Don't panic, I have a plan." Suga said analyzing the ship.

"What's the situation?" J-hope asked walking up to the main deck.

"It's the T T pirates." Jimin said waiting for Suga's signal.

The ship came near theirs as it suddenly stopped.

"Help us!" They shouted.

"What's going on?" Rap monster shouted.

"It's an admiral; he's been chasing us for weeks!" Niel shouted.

"An admiral!?" Suga asked.

"Yes, he has a psychic ability; our ship can't take another hit." L.Joe explained.

"A psychic ability? Jin will have to take him on by himself then." Suga explained. "Jin can you handle an admiral?"

"It will be a first, but I'm willing to give it a try. He said smiling.

"Here he comes!" Ricky shouted.

------

"What is going on up there?" Hana said tapping her foot. "I want to know." She said tiptoeing to the deck. She opened the door a little to see a familiar admiral's ship. "That's Admiral Riley! What is he doing all the way out here!?"

"Well now, has another pirate ship come to help you? It won't make a difference. I'm a top admiral!" He said laughing.

"Just because you're a top admiral doesn't mean you can't be defeated." Jin explained calmly.

"Ah~ the BTS pirates, a rather weak pirate crew. Your combined bounty is laughable."

"That's because we don't care about the bounty on our head, we just want to have fun." He said smiling.

"That silly notion will get you killed on these seas." He said laughing. "A pirates worth is determined by his bounty, and according to this wanted poster you are all worth a solid 100 Veni. That's the standard they give to all pirates."

"I'm aware; if you are done talking you may begin your attack." Jin explained with a smile on his face.

"You are pretty arrogant for a rookie pirate." He said extending his hand. "Say good bye to your ship." He said laughing.

Admiral Riley tried lifting their ship out of the ocean but couldn't move it.

"What the- why can't I move your ship!?" He shouted.

"That is weird; this ship shouldn't be a problem to move with his strength." Hana said still watching from the doorway.

"Pabo, you shouldn't underestimate the BTS pirates!" Rap monster shouted. "Show them your power Jin."

"With pleasure, he said pointing his finger towards the large ship as he raised it out of the water.

"What the hell!?" Hana shouted.

"Impossible!?" Admiral Riley shouted.

"The reason we don't have a real bounty isn't because we are weak, it's because we don't flaunt our power around." Jin said raising the ship higher into the sky. "But if you really want to base my worth on my bounty-" he said smiling. "How much am I worth now?" He said as the large ship was split in half.

"You'll pay for this!" Admiral Riley shouted floating on a piece of wood.

"Yeah yeah." Jin said looking at him. "First you have to get back to shore." He said smiling as he lifted his crew out of the water. "Since I'm nice, I'll toss you in the direction." He said flinging them into the sky.

 


A/N:

J-hope