Diamond Vs Lava

Wanted

A few days later V spotted the island in the distance as he called for Hana to come see it.

"What's the name of the island?"

"It's BBC island home to the Block B pirates." He explained.

"Great~ more pirates." She said with a sigh. "How soon until we get there?"

"Another five minutes." He explained.

"Great!"

"Well, this is goodbye." Jin said looking at her.

"Yep. Thanks for the food." She said shaking his hand.

"Thanks for the suits too." Jungkook said.

"No problem.

"Good luck on your search for the Exo pirates." J-hope said.

"I'll allow you to dream of me when you get lonely. Too bad we didn't get to watch a o together." Rap Monster explained.

"I wouldn't have watched it!"

"Take this with you." Suga said handing her a water bottle.

"A water bottle?"

"It's a purification bottle, fill it up with any water and it purifies it within 5 minutes there's a little indicator on the lid if you lose track of time. Green is good red is bad." He explained.

"Thanks, I didn't think you were serious."

"I keep my promises."

"If we meet on the sea again we are enemies. And I have accurate aim." Jimin explained with a smile.

"Even with your aim you won't be able to hit me."

"We'll miss you." V said looking sad.

"I'll admit it will be quiet without you guys but, I got to get back to work."

"We understand." Jin said with a smile.

The ship docked as Hana jumped off it. She walked to the nearest bathroom to change back into her uniform.

"I should find the nearest phone and call HQ. I can't believe I lost my phone." She said with a sigh. Hana walked around as people stared at her. The looks they gave her were ones of disgust and anger.

"What is going on here?"

-----

"While we're here we might as well pick up a few things." Jin said looking at the others.

"Good idea! Alright guys we are going to stock up and set sail!" Rap Monster shouted.

"So loud, I'll stay and watch the ship." Jungkook explained.

The others walked around town as they listened to the people's conversations.

"Have you seen the aquatic walking around? After what the other aquatics did she has the nerve to show herself in public!"

"Someone should teach these aquatics a lesson."

"We should make that girl an example."

"Looks like these people hate aquatics." Jimin said.

"They're going after Hana!" Jin shouted.

"She can handle herself, remember, she's not a pirate. If we help her, people will start rumors." J-hope explained.

"But we can't just leave her by herself." V said running away.

"Looks like V has made up his mind.” Jin said smiling.

"Well she was on our ship so technical she's a BTS pirate so let's go make sure she's safe at least." Rap monster explained.

"If the captain says so we have no choice." Jin said smiling.

"Of course." Jimin said shaking his head.

------

"I should hurry and get off this island something tells me I'm not welcomed here."

"Oh my! Hana, is that you!?"

Hana turned around to see an older woman about thirty with diamond rings on her fingers.

"Admiral Jihye!? What brings you here!?"

"I could ask the same of you. I thought you were dead." She said laughing. "But if you must know, I came here with a few of my subordinates. My newly acquired subordinate is a teleporter so I came to survey the island.

"Well I'm not dead. I kind of washed up on an island and now I'm just trying to get back to Central." She explained.

"I see, well I can give you a lift."

"That would be great. Thank you." She said bowing.

"You're welcome; we will leave right after I finish building my summer home."

"Your summer home?"

"Yes, this island is perfect for my home. With my ability I could easily make a lovely summer home within minutes."

"Have you started construction?"

"Sadly no, this town refuses to move."

"Excuse me?" Hana asked.

"This town is in the perfect location, but the town’s people are giving me a tough time." She said with a sigh.

"You can't tell people to move just because you want to build your summer home." Hana explained.

"Oh, but I can. I can say the aquatics need this land for important business and have them removed. I've already had to capture some of them for trying to fight back. Attack against an admiral is a serious offense." She said laughing.

"That's abusing your power as an admiral!" She shouted.

"Lieutenant Hana, you should lower your voice when speaking to your superior."

"Hey you!" A group of men shouted. "We won't let you take our land!"

"Are you going to stop me?" Jihye asked looking at them.

The men stepped back as they looked at her.

"I thought so, but because you thought of going against an admiral-" she said snapping her fingers as the men's bodies began to get covered in diamond. "You will have to pay the price."

"Stop it!" Hana shouted. "They have done nothing wrong!" She shouted.

"They tried to go against an admiral!"

"No! They were trying to protect their home!" She shouted.

"Your time at sea has left you with a salty mouth; you need to be taught a lesson!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry to go against you, but what you’re doing is wrong!"

"I don't have to listen to a lieutenant!" She shouted shooting diamond spike at Hana.

Hana created a metal wall in front of her to block the spike but the diamond shot right through it cutting Hana's arm.

"You should know your metal isn't as strong as my diamond." She said laughing. "You are really a fool. I'll tell the other admirals I found you...DEAD!" She said shooting multiple spikes at her.

"!" She shouted.

Just then, Lava shot up from the ground melting the diamond spikes.

"What was that!?" Jihye shouted.

"Did I do that?" Hana asked.

"You wish." Rap monster said with his hands to the ground covered in lava.

"Who are you and why are you here!" Jihye shouted.

"I'm Rap Monster leader of the BTS pirates!"

"How dare you interrupt aquatic business!" She shouted.

"Business? It looked like you were about to kill this girl for defending innocent people." Jin explained.

"That's none of your concern, be gone before I get serious."

"No! Were going to protect those that can't protect themselves!" Rap Monster shouted.

"Then DIE!" She shouted as diamonds shot out of the ground towards them.

"Please." Rap Monster said as lava shot up melting the diamonds.

"How is this possible!? My diamonds are supposed to be the best! I've faced many fire abilities before, how the hell are you able to melt my diamonds!? what makes you special!"

"I have a unique mutation." Rap Monster said putting his sunglasses on. "And I think it's time for you to leave."

"You don't scare me! I'm an admiral!"

"Meh, suit yourself." He said pointing his hand at her as lava shot out of it.

Jihye quickly made a shield of diamonds that began to melt. She stepped back and looked at Rap Monster.

"This isn't over. And you Hana, consider yourself an Ex-Aquatic for going against an Admiral. By tomorrow your bounty will be out and I'll be the one to bring you in."

"You won't get away with this! Once the leader finds out what you tried to do you won't be able to keep your position!"

"Like I'll let that happen." She said snapping her finger as one of her lieutenants came forward. "Wipe this islands memory of the last 48 hours." She explained. "Erase the aquatics existence."

"Yes ma'am." He said as a purple aura began to escape his body.

Jin quickly surrounded everyone with a shield as the aura spread through the island.

"Now they won't remember a thing. We're leaving." Jihye said looking at her teleporter.

"Yes ma'am." He said closing his eyes as they all vanished.

"I can't believe an admiral would do that! I have to call Central and tell them what she tried to do!"

"Leave it; it will be your word against hers." J-Hope explained.

"But... I need to tell the leader! She needs to pay for this. She is ruining the aquatic name!"

"I guess all aquatics aren't so righteous." Jimin explained.

"You guys... We should hurry and leave." Jin said sensing a ship.

"What's wrong?" Hana asked.

"The Block-B pirates are here." He explained.