Sacrifice

Wanted

"Admiral Quick Silver, we just received report of a group of males that are out of control."

"Where?" He asked.

"They are on the upcoming island."

"Okay, let's see what we are dealing with."

------

Silver landed to see blue flames shooting towards him. He dodged them as they froze the water near his ship.

"Cold flames?" He asked. He looked ahead to see a guy engulfed in blue flames. "Seems like he's one of boys." He said walking towards him.

"Sir, be careful."

"I will. Hey you, stop firing your flames!" He shouted.

The boy turned to him and dashed towards him.

"Aigoo." He said scratching his head. Five silver rings appeared on his hands as he dashed towards the guy.

"Don't tell me what to do!" The guy shouted.

"Lower your voice when you speak to an adult!" He shouted as a single punch knocked the guy out cold.

"That's some punch." Blaze said laughing.

"I might have used too much weight." Silver said looking at his rings. "Blaze can you take him to the ship?"

"Sure, but don't you need help?"

"Nope." He said tossing one of his rings to the ground as it dug its way underground.

"What did you just do?" Blaze asked.

"It's a technique I've been working on. Give it a second." He said smiling.

Suddenly chains shot up in different parts of the island with people wrapped in them.

"All out of control people have been captured." He said directing them towards him.

"They all look so young." Blaze said looking at the unconscious teens. "What should we do?"

"I know what the leader wants, but they are just kids. They just need proper training. We're taking them with us."

------

A few days had passed before the guys on Silver's ship woke up.

"Let us go!" U-Kwon shouted lifting some of the aquatics off the ground.

"I could, but then you all would probably be killed." Silver said laughing. "Why don't all of you calm down and enjoy the ride."

"You're going to take us to jail!" Another shouted.

"No I'm not. And you really need to stop yelling. What's your name?"

"Zico."

"Well Zico, when you talk to me, you better show some respect."

"Whatever."

"Blaze, is lunch ready?"

"Yes, my son and I just finished."

"I envy you. Your son will make an excellent Aquatic someday." Silver said.

"Well, your daughter will too."

"I doubt that, the only way she'd join is if she gets to meet guys." He said laughing.

"She'll come around." Blaze explained.

------

"Leader, I've gotten word from Admiral Diamond who just arrived; Gold isn't disposing of the chaos caused by those teens." The secretary said.

"I see, what about Silver?" He asked standing up and walking to his window.

"He's also caring for the ones he was in charge of."

"Have them meet on that island."

"You mean-"

"Yes, tell the other admirals about this and the other Royal members."

"Yes sir." She said bowing.

--------

"I wonder what the leader wants to discuss." Gold said as she landed on the island.

"Gold where are you going?" Suho asked.

"I'll be back, stay on the ship. Tell the others too."

"Okay, be careful." Suho said looking worried.

Just then another ship pulled up as Silver hopped off it.

"Old man, should we come with you?" Zico asked.

"I'm not old!" He shouted.

"Looks like you picked up some kids yourself." Gold said laughing.

"Quite a few of them. What about you?" He asked.

"About 19."

"That's a lot!"

"I know, I put Suho and Yongguk in charge of them."

"Who?"

"They're two of the kids I picked up, though they aren't really kids, but you get what I mean." She said laughing.

"Yeah, they're around Hana's age right?" He asked.

"Yeah, some of the kids I picked up have some strange abilities. There's this child with a weird ability." Gold explained.

"How weird?"

"Is there any known ability that falls between light and dark?"

"Huh?"

"Exactly, luckily his brothers are there with him."

"Wait you two." Blaze said catching up to them."

"Oh Blaze, it's nice to see you again." Gold said smiling.

"Same, do you have any idea why we were called to this island?" He asked.

"I got a message saying it was urgent. I didn't have time to ask." Gold explained.

"Wait!" Silver said stopping.

"What's wrong?" Gold asked.

Suddenly platinum shot up from the ground as Silver pushed Gold and Blaze out of the way.

"That's one of the Royals attacks!" Gold shouted.

"What's going on!?" Blaze shouted.

"Just run!" Silver shouted.

The three made it to a clearing as they looked around to see most of the admirals and Royal members present.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" Gold shouted.

"The three of you are going to be punished for housing criminals." The leader explained.

"What!?" Blaze shouted.

"Are you referring to the kids?" Gold asked.

"Those kids have caused disasters all over the world. They need to be stopped." Diamond shouted.

"To think Gold and Silver would betray the Royals for children." Platinum said shaking his head.

"These children can become an asset to the world. They have incredible talent. With proper training they will be the future of this world." Gold explained.

“Enough talk!” Diamond shouted.

--------

"What's going on? The old man is taking forever." Kyung said.

"I'm sensing something...." Jaehyo said. "The old man is in trouble!"

"What!?" Zico shouted.

"We have to help them." Jin said.

"We don't have complete control over our power though." U-Kwon said.

"But we still have power." Rapmon said smiling.

-----

"Look, they’re leaving the ship." Sehun said pointing.

"I told you something is wrong." Luhan said looking at Suho and Yongguk.

"Hmmm.... They might need help.... Let's go."

-------

Gold was dodging Diamond's attacks while trying to pin her down.

"I don't want to harm you." Gold said.

"Too bad, I have my orders to subdue you any way necessary." Diamond said as diamonds shot out of the ground.

"!" Gold shouted.

"Platinum, I don't want to harm you, you know as well as I do that these teens are our future. What if it was your son Jaemin?" Silver said dodging his sword.

"Sorry silver, but I have my orders, plus my father is right there."

"Are you going to be a mindless aquatic like him!" He shouted.

Platinum stopped as he looked at Silver.

"Remember what you told me, you said you didn't want to become a mindless aquatic puppet!" He shouted.

"What are you doing! Stop him!" Platinum's father shouted.

"NO! I won't harm my friend!" He shouted.

"Traitor!" His father shouted charging at him.

Platinum looked at Silver as platinum and silver shot towards him pinning him to a tree.

Gold managed to pin Diamond to the ground as Blaze managed to stop the other admirals.

"I underestimated you all." The leader said walking towards them.

"Leader, think about this, you're making a big mistake!" Silver shouted.

"I don't make mistakes."

"We won't let you harm them, they're just children!" Gold shouted.

"Gold! Are you okay!" Suho shouted.

"Old man!" Zico shouted.

"Stay back!" Gold shouted.

"You brought them to me, how nice of you all." The leader said dashing towards them.

In an instant the leader was in front of them with his blade drawn.

"Die." He said about to stab Zico. Zico's eyes grew large as he saw silver appear in front of him as the sword went through his body.

"Missed." The leader said looking at Silver fall to the ground.

"You monster!" Platinum shouted charging at him.

"No!" Gold shouted.

The leader closed his eyes and in an instant he was behind platinum.

"Worthless." He said wiping his sword as platinum dropped to ground as blood stained his clothes.

"Honey wake up! WAKE UP!" She shouted shaking his pale body. "YOU!" She shouted. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She shouted slamming her hands to the ground as gold spikes stab every admiral as it made its way towards the Leader. Just before it reached him, Diamond appeared behind her and stabbed her through the body. "Good night Shining Gold.

"Such worthy admirals, too bad they had to die." The leader said wiping his sword. "You're next Blaze." Blaze was already exhausted from dealing with the other admirals. "Die." The leader said swinging his sword. Just then red flames shot towards the leader making him step back.

"Stay away from my father!" Blaze's son shouted.

"No! You can't be here! Run!" Blaze shouted. Before his son could react the leader had grabbed him by the neck.

"Such a rash child." He said stabbing him before tossing his lifeless body.

Blaze lost it as his flames began to screech. They began to burn the ground around him as he looked at the leader.

"Oooo~ this is a rare flame." He said dashing towards him. "I'll keep you alive for the time being." He said knocking him into a tree beside Zico and the others.

"Children, I want you all to run as far from here as you can." Blaze said looking at the group. Suddenly the ground began to shake as storms brewed above. Waves began to rise as the wind grew stronger. Blaze looked at them to see the kids with tears in their eyes as their uncontrollable power began to wreck havoc.

"Stop them!" The leader shouted.

Admirals charged at them at full force. Suho stopped some of them and slammed them to the ground by controlling the water in their bodies. He then drew all the water out of their bodies killing them as he continued to walk towards the leader.

Yongguk's acid melted their faces off as he walked towards the leader.

Zico's flames froze their bodies before shattering them and staring at the leader.

Rapmon left trails of lava of his burnt victims as he walked towards the leader.
All of them said one word before firing their attack at the leader.

"Die!"

In an instance the leader was behind them.

"Interesting, maybe they were right. I'll keep you all alive, for now." He said snapping his fingers. "Mind eraser." He said before a blinding light filled the island. "None of you will remember what has happened on this island or remember the time you have spent together." He said before snapping his fingers as everyone vanished.

"I won't forget." Diamond said vanishing.

"Stubborn woman." He said vanishing as the island was swallowed up by the waves.