Bangtan Island

Wanted

"Do you think she's dead?" Sehun asked.

"Most likely, there were sharks in the water and if those didn't kill her the wave Suho sent her way did." Kris explained.

"Too bad, she was the most fun I had all month." Chanyeol said sitting down.

"She did use her metal ability in a unique way, it must be a mutated ability. Too bad she's dead." Luhan said laughing.

"You've been quiet Kyungsoo." Kai said looking at him.

"She's not dead." He said walking inside.

"I doubt that, Kris said it himself."

"She'll be back." He said.

-------

Hana awoke in an unfamiliar house as she sat up.

"You're awake." A guy said opening the door with a plate of food.

"Where am I?

"You're on Bangtan island why?"

"BANGTAN! How did I get all the way here!?"

"You washed up on shore and I rescued you."

"Ah, that's right, the Exo pirates  got away."

"The Exo pirates!? You were chasing after them!? Are you crazy!?"

"Yah, I'm a trained Aquatic, I know how to handle myself."

"I don't think getting washed up on shore qualifies as being trained." He said laughing. "Did you happen to see Baekhyun?" He asked.

No, and how dare you laugh at an Aquatic!"

"I'm sure you're a decent Aquatic, but you should probably leave the Exo pirates to the lieutenants and admirals."

"I AM A LIEUTENANT!"

"Sure you are. I made you something to eat." He said placing the bowl next to her. "You should eat something." He said smiling.

"Thanks." she said picking up the spoon. She took a sip and immediately spit it in the guy's face. "What is this!?"

"It's soup why?"

"I can see that, but why does it taste so.... What did you do to it!?"

"I just added soy sauce, but then some sugar, chili paste, strawberry jam, a little mayonnaise-"

"Eat it!" She said tilting his head back making him drink it. "Now swallow!"

The guy swallowed the soup before looking at her.

"It taste good to me."

"V! V, where are you?" A voice called out.

"I'm in here."

"So is that your name? V?"

"It's a nickname."

"So V, why did you rescue me?"

"Hmmmm.... You looked like you needed help so I carried you back here."

"So you just help anyone in need?"

"Un, besides it was a good chance to try out my ability." He said smiling.

"You're ability?"

"Un, but don't tell the others."

"The others?"

"Yah! There you are." A guy with sunglasses said walking into the room.

"What's wrong?" V asked.

"Jin is looking for you."

"Okay." He said walking out of the room.

"So what's your story?" The guy asked.

"I'm an aquatic going after the Exo Pirates."

"You're crazy, do you really think you stand a chance against the big twelve?"

"Yes, I believe I can."

Just then the guy threw a punch at her only for it to be stopped by a metal shield.

"Like I told your friend, V, I'm a trained Aquatic. What's your name kid?"

"I'm not a kid and the name is Rap Monster."

"Uh huh, well Mr. Rap Monster, I have to get going I have to find the Exo Pirates. Where are the docks?"

"They wouldn't dare step foot on this island and the next ship leaving it doesn't come until tomorrow." He explained.

"I don't have enough strength to create a small speed boat that could get me back to central... Wait, why won't they come to this island?"

"Because we rule this island!" He said laughing.

"....Please~ like you could scare those beast away. This island is too small for them to care about it.

"Not true! They came to this island once and when they saw my pirate crew they set sail."

"Uh huh."

"Still don't believe me!? The B.A.P Pirates did the same thing!"

"They were here too?" she asked.

"Un."

(If what he said is true they might come back. I can capture two of the world's greatest pirate crews!)

"So tell me do other pirates come here often?"

"Nope, just the Exo and B.A.P pirates. No other pirates have come to this island."

"For such a small island I wonder if it’s really your group keeping other pirates away."

"Yah! All of my crew members have abilities!... Well except for V."

"V?"

"Yeah, he's the only one without an ability."

"Hmmm..."

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's nothing. What's the name of your pirate crew?"

"The BTS pirates and we just want to have fun!" he said smiling.


"You do know you're talking to an Aquatic right now."

"Meh, you don't look that tough. If you try anything we'll put an end to you."

"With what ability? That punch of yours was weak."

"That was just a test. I'll show you my ability and then we'll see who's-"

Suddenly a loud explosion could be heard from the docks.

"What was that!?" Hana shouted.

------

"This is a surprise." Suho said looking at the bunny flag blowing in the wind.

"What do you bunnies think you are doing here!" Chanyeol shouted.

"That's none of your business! Get off this island before we get serious!" Himchan shouted.

"That's enough Chanyeol." Baekhyun said walking out of the navigator's room.

"You should calm down Himchan." Daehyun said walking out of their navigating room.

"Well this could get interesting." Youngjae said smiling.

 


A/N:

V

Rap Monster